Windows 10: Audio Tab in Game Bar doesn't load

Discus and support Audio Tab in Game Bar doesn't load in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have been using the Game Bar to record my games. Whenever I use my Mic audio, I get a ton of static and noise in it. When I go to the audio tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrandonNight, May 21, 2020.

1. Audio Tab in Game Bar doesn't load

Hi, I have been using the Game Bar to record my games. Whenever I use my Mic audio, I get a ton of static and noise in it. When I go to the audio tab to adjust my mic levels, it is always stuck in a constant state of "loading". Any ideas on what the issue is?

Audio Tab in Game Bar doesn't load f69a8742-41ea-41a1-8cdf-d179d44dd278?upload=true.png

:)

BrandonNight, May 21, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Audio Tab in Game Bar doesn't load [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 21, 2020
  3. How to make sure Game Bar only records game audio, and not audio from other apps?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to record the in game audio only and mute the audio from other apps.

You can change the game bar settings to record only the game audio. To do that follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Press Windows key +
      G to launch Game Bar.
    2. Click on Settings (Gear icon).
    3. Click on Capturing.
    4. Under Recording, select the check box for
      Record in the background while I’m playing a game.
    5. Under Audio to Record, select the Radio button for
      Game. (If you are still unable to get Audio, select the Radio button to All).

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 21, 2020
  4. Audio Tab in Game Bar doesn't load

Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Original Title: No audio

Sometimes when i want to use the headphones, i connect them to my computer and then the audio doesn´t work, so i need to restart my computer and the audio returns, so my question is, why this happen? i don´t want to restart my pc everytime that i need the
    headphones.

I hope that someone can answer me Audio Tab in Game Bar doesn't load :)

GiancarlosGarza, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Audio Tab in Game Bar doesn't load

1. Audio Tab in Game Bar doesn't load - Similar Threads - Audio Tab Game

2. Game bar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar doesn't work: Hello, I'm using Windows 11 and having these issues. Never had this issue. So when I'm trying to record or capture something with Game bar it doesnt work. Keep getting errors "Recording isnt working Error: 0x82323071” “Recording isn't working Error. 0x8000000B”. I contacted...
  3. Game bar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game bar doesn't work: Hello, I'm using Windows 11 and having these issues. Never had this issue. So when I'm trying to record or capture something with Game bar it doesnt work. Keep getting errors "Recording isnt working Error: 0x82323071” “Recording isn't working Error. 0x8000000B”. I contacted...
  4. Game bar capture doesn't record audio anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar capture doesn't record audio anymore: Game bar doesn't seem to capture audio anymore when using the 'record previous minute' feature. I have never encountered this issue before. In Settings > Gaming > Captures, 'Record audio when I record a game' is still enabled, and in the Game bar, audio capturing is set to...
  5. Game bar capture doesn't record audio anymore

Game bar capture doesn't record audio anymore: Game bar doesn't seem to capture audio anymore when using the 'record previous minute' feature. I have never encountered this issue before. In Settings > Gaming > Captures, 'Record audio when I record a game' is still enabled, and in the Game bar, audio capturing is set to...
  6. XBox Game Bar - No Widget tab.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Game Bar - No Widget tab.: So. I keep reading from several sights to activate the Performance overlay in Win 10 is to hit Win+G then click the Widget tab then Performance. There is no Widget tab on the pop up when I press Win+G. Screenshot - c75c21d318172ec2d2e7c04eefb3d8fa - Gyazo Apologies for the...
  7. xbox game bar audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    xbox game bar audio: hello!I have been using Xbox game bar audio to control the volume for indivisual applications since I built my PC. I love having all my volume options in the same place. everything has worked fine for the past three years I've had this PC but recently I had a windows update...
  8. Game Bar Audio Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Bar Audio Not Working: When I join a party from PC, I can hear the people in my party for about 10 seconds and then after that the audio gets cut out. The overlay shows I’m still talking but I can’t hear anyone in the party. Is there any potential fix to this or is it a big? submitted by...
  9. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Volume mixer in Audio tab

Xbox Game Bar - Missing Volume mixer in Audio tab: Hi. I have a problem with Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10 version 1903. In practice, from about a week or so, i cannot see any Volume mixer under any device in the Audio overlay tab, preventing me to set or disable the audio from every background program while i'm in a...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio: It records game and discord audio, but doesn't record my microphone. It is set to default and audio to record is set to all. I've scoured the forums for answers and have tried most solutions, but none seem to fix it....