Windows 10: audio thru desktop

Discus and support audio thru desktop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I get the sound back thru my desktop after I unplug my headphones on windows 10 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kathy annmahoney, Nov 4, 2019.

1. audio thru desktop

How do I get the sound back thru my desktop after I unplug my headphones on windows 10 ?

:)

kathy annmahoney, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear, do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exactly issue you are facing with audio and how exactly are you trying to access it?
    • What exactly do you mean by: Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system, prior to this issue?

I suggest you to install all the pending updates and audio drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the audio drivers from Device Manager and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start
      button from the desktop and select Device Manager.

• Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      High Definition Audio Device and click on Update driver software.

• Also, try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website and install them.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 4, 2019
  4. audio thru desktop

Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

audio thru desktop

1. audio thru desktop - Similar Threads - audio thru desktop

2. no audio passing thru

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no audio passing thru: i plug an instrument into the line in jack on my sound card, i select line in as my recording source. i can see a level but i cant hear it. i hear all other audio on the system. i can even record it without hearing it then play back the recording and hear it but there is no...
  3. no audio passing thru

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no audio passing thru: i plug an instrument into the line in jack on my sound card, i select line in as my recording source. i can see a level but i cant hear it. i hear all other audio on the system. i can even record it without hearing it then play back the recording and hear it but there is no...
  4. no audio passing thru

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Not able to pin 'Desktop' folder thru File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to pin 'Desktop' folder thru File Explorer: Hi All,I am not able to pin 'Desktop' folder thru File Explorer whereas others are working.- OS: Windows 11 Enterprise- OS Version: 10.0.22621 Build 22621...
  6. Not able to pin 'Desktop' folder thru File Explorer

Not able to pin 'Desktop' folder thru File Explorer: Hi All,I am not able to pin 'Desktop' folder thru File Explorer whereas others are working.- OS: Windows 11 Enterprise- OS Version: 10.0.22621 Build 22621...
  7. backup thru network

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    backup thru network: I am trying to create a system image and backup to a network drive. But I get the error 0x80070544 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-thru-network/5ee55349-cc29-4495-85ce-52d32c11ccd7
  8. backup thru network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    backup thru network: I am trying to create a system image and backup to a network drive. But I get the error 0x80070544 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-thru-network/5ee55349-cc29-4495-85ce-52d32c11ccd7
  9. backup thru network

10. Zoom audio not working thru speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoom audio not working thru speakers: After a few months of not using Zoom, I tried yesterday It worked OK with my HyperX headset, but not with my Logi speaker set or SIIG cube portable speaker plugged into the front panel Green on my ASUS Prime B350 Plus mother board based PC with Windows 10. Internet search...