Windows 10: Audio to 2 Bluetooth speakers

Discus and support Audio to 2 Bluetooth speakers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How can you have the audio be transmitted to two Bluetooth (4.0) speakers? Both speakers show up in Windows and I can switch between the 2 easily but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ghost-by-the-Shadow, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Audio to 2 Bluetooth speakers

How can you have the audio be transmitted to two Bluetooth (4.0) speakers? Both speakers show up in Windows and I can switch between the 2 easily but can't get the sound on both at the same time. I found two solutions online: 1) to use the Stereo Mix but that didn't work at all. 2) there is an app called Audio Router. While that solution works a bit, it has several issues and the app hasn't been updated for years now. i) I can duplicate the audio from some apps on both speakers but not from all apps. ii) I have to do it manually every time. iii) The volume is adjusted separately on both speakers which is a hassle because you have to adjust both each time. iv) can't control the volume with the central Windows volume control which means I can't use my key board's volume knob anymore.

Are there any other solutions out there and/or has anyone managed to get the Windows Stereo Mix to work?

submitted by /u/Ghost-by-the-Shadow
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ghost-by-the-Shadow, Jun 30, 2020
  2. silkmaze Win User

How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away.

I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was wondering if I could setup that audio, be it music, gaming audio or movie audio could be played through BOTH sets of speakers.

The main T40's are on either side of the monitor and I have the bluetooth speaker behind me on a shelf. That would, kind-of, give me surround sound. Or when I have people over I could get better sound if I could just move the bluetooth speaker to a different part of the room.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

silkmaze, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Satechi Audio Cube Bluetooth Speaker Now Available

Satechi, a leading mobile accessories manufacturer, is excited to announce the availability of the new Audio Cube Bluetooth Speaker. Featuring a unique and portable design, the Satechi Audio Cube Bluetooth Speaker delivers 2 x 2 watts of exceptional audio performance compatible with any Bluetooth-enabled device including iPhone 4S, Android phones, new iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, MacBook Pro and more.

The new Audio Cube Bluetooth Speaker weighs only 9.6 oz. and has a built-in rechargeable battery for 6 hours of playtime, making it the perfect audio solution when on the go. The new Bluetooth speaker boasts a dual-channel speaker system with each channel output providing two watts of power for optimum sound quality. Additionally, the compact enclosure contains large speakers that significantly enhance low-end bass frequencies.

Audio to 2 Bluetooth speakers satechi_audio_cube_01_thm.jpg

Audio to 2 Bluetooth speakers satechi_audio_cube_02_thm.jpg

Audio to 2 Bluetooth speakers satechi_audio_cube_03_thm.jpg

The Audio Cube Bluetooth Speaker has an auxiliary port to connect other non-Bluetooth devices or to double as an extended speaker for existing audio systems. It can also be controlled via the integrated volume, pause/play and power buttons on the top of the speaker. The Audio Cube Bluetooth Speaker can be recharged via any USB port.

The Satechi Audio Cube Bluetooth Speaker is available now for $44.99 at Satechi.net and Amazon.com.

Cristian_25H, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Audio to 2 Bluetooth speakers

Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issueAudio to 2 Bluetooth speakers :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Audio to 2 Bluetooth speakers

1. Audio to 2 Bluetooth speakers - Similar Threads - Audio Bluetooth speakers

2. Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device: Hi there, seeking assistance here. Suddenly my bluetooth speaker was not listed as an audio device in "Bluetooth & other devices" panel. It was working fine previously as audio playback for my windows 10 desktop. I have tried to reinstall the bluetooth drivers, unpair device...
  3. will bluetooth speakers work with no audio drivers?

will bluetooth speakers work with no audio drivers?: Win 10 20h2 clean re-install doesn't resolve audio driver issue on my HP X360 laptop - also tried troubleshooter, uninstall/reinstall drivers (from Realtek/HP/Microsoft). Issue is with both internal and external speakers. So assume this is probably a mainboard issue. Before...
  4. will bluetooth speakers work with no audio drivers?

will bluetooth speakers work with no audio drivers?: Win 10 20h2 clean re-install doesn't resolve audio driver issue on my HP X360 laptop - also tried troubleshooter, uninstall/reinstall drivers (from Realtek/HP/Microsoft). Issue is with both internal and external speakers. So assume this is probably a mainboard issue. Before...
  5. Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working: I use a pretty old laptop(HP if that matters) and had to get it fixed recently,so they did a fresh install on my device, my speaker and headphone jack have broken ,so I used a bluetooth speaker for audio ,until recently when Windows decided to update and my audio/Bluetooth...
  6. 2 Bluetooth Speakers

2 Bluetooth Speakers: Hey Everyone. I have 2 Bluetooth speakers that are both connected to my laptop, but can only get 1 to work. Both speakers work fine but will not play simultaneously. Help. Thanks....
  7. Bluetooth Speakers audio

Bluetooth Speakers audio: Dear Microsoft Team, Up until recently I used to connect my PC to my bluetooth speaker without any problems and could listen to my audio without having to wear headphones (I also think this is how it should be ^^). This has changed now, since I haven't been able to get any...
  8. Bluetooth speaker connection successfull but no audio out

Bluetooth speaker connection successfull but no audio out: you see from the above pic am able to connect jbl successfully and able to get audio out but my Anker Soundcore 2 speaker is connecting but there is no audio out of it. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Niroop....
  9. no audio when conneted to bluetooth speakers

no audio when conneted to bluetooth speakers: no audio when connected to bluetooth speakers. troubleshooting results: check bluetooth status. How do i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-when-conneted-to-bluetooth-speakers/39d2c4c0-0024-4f78-949b-8ae5df935654
  10. How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers: I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away. I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was...