Windows 10: Audio Troubles

Discus and support Audio Troubles in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! I'm having some trouble with audio input. If I play videos from the internet, like YouTube, I can hear things just fine. But if I try to record a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RachelSandell, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Audio Troubles

Hi! I'm having some trouble with audio input. If I play videos from the internet, like YouTube, I can hear things just fine. But if I try to record a video or anything that needs audio input, I can't hear anything when I play it back. Is something wrong with my settings? I haven't been able to find the issue, but I feel like I'm missing something simple.

:)

RachelSandell, Jun 24, 2021

2. Windows 10 Audio Trouble

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur, if some of the settings got changed or corrupted.

I suggest you to try running audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Audio Troubles

Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Audio Troubles

1. Audio Troubles - Similar Threads - Audio Troubles

2. Trouble with the Audio driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with the Audio driver: Dear community,I have a very annoying problem with my audio driver. Audio sound in headphones is muffled, but when I disconnect the headphones and use the speakers, the audio is fine. I used multiple headphones and they are working fine with other devices. The OS is updated...
  3. Trouble with the Audio driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with the Audio driver: Dear community,I have a very annoying problem with my audio driver. Audio sound in headphones is muffled, but when I disconnect the headphones and use the speakers, the audio is fine. I used multiple headphones and they are working fine with other devices. The OS is updated...
  4. Trouble with B&O Audio Control on Victus Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with B&O Audio Control on Victus Gaming: There's something wrong with my audio software/driver after receiving the latest updates of Windows 11. I could neither enable nor disable the Audio Preset lever - the pretune audio preset could not take any effect to the output speaker on my device to provide me with the...
  5. Trouble with B&O Audio Control on Victus Gaming

Trouble with B&O Audio Control on Victus Gaming: There's something wrong with my audio software/driver after receiving the latest updates of Windows 11. I could neither enable nor disable the Audio Preset lever - the pretune audio preset could not take any effect to the output speaker on my device to provide me with the...
  6. Trouble with Replacing Cirrus Logic Audio Driver with Realtek on Dell Inspiron 3501

Trouble with Replacing Cirrus Logic Audio Driver with Realtek on Dell Inspiron 3501: I'm attempting to replace the Cirrus Logic Superior High Definition Audio driver with the Realtek High Definition Audio driver on my Dell Inspiron 3501. However, despite uninstalling Cirrus Logic from the Device Manager, it doesn't seem to disappear when I install the Realtek...
  7. Trouble with Replacing Cirrus Logic Audio Driver with Realtek on Dell Inspiron 3501

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with Replacing Cirrus Logic Audio Driver with Realtek on Dell Inspiron 3501: I'm attempting to replace the Cirrus Logic Superior High Definition Audio driver with the Realtek High Definition Audio driver on my Dell Inspiron 3501. However, despite uninstalling Cirrus Logic from the Device Manager, it doesn't seem to disappear when I install the Realtek...
  8. im having trouble using the realtek audio console micrphone sound suppresion. ive tried to...

im having trouble using the realtek audio console micrphone sound suppresion. ive tried to...: ive tried to redownload, restart my pc and everything but it wont work and sounds as if its not working. i have also tried to download the audio codecs from realtek website with my motherboard installed and not installed and it gives me the -0001 error, or reverts back to...
  9. im having trouble using the realtek audio console micrphone sound suppresion. ive tried to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having trouble using the realtek audio console micrphone sound suppresion. ive tried to...: ive tried to redownload, restart my pc and everything but it wont work and sounds as if its not working. i have also tried to download the audio codecs from realtek website with my motherboard installed and not installed and it gives me the -0001 error, or reverts back to...
  10. im having trouble using the realtek audio console micrphone sound suppresion. ive tried to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware