Windows 10: Audio Turning off and on by it self automatically every few seconds

Discus and support Audio Turning off and on by it self automatically every few seconds in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is really getting on my nervers sound turning off and on alone every few seconds I tried ever method On google and on youtube please help me fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ƿ૯ωძɿ૯ƿɿ૯, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Audio Turning off and on by it self automatically every few seconds

This is really getting on my nervers sound turning off and on alone every few seconds I tried ever method On google and on youtube please help me fix it

:)

ƿ૯ωძɿ૯ƿɿ૯, Dec 22, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Audio Turning off and on by it self automatically every few seconds

Few seconds delay on the audio and some quiet popping noise on my new Dell XPS 13

Hi Luis,

Have you tried the suggestions provided by the third party diagnostic tool? What about running the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter? If you haven't done so, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter to scan your computer, identify the problems, and attempt to fix the issues automatically. You may
    refer to the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + R and type Control Panel.
    2. Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on Troubleshooting.
    3. Click on Hardware and Devices.
    4. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If this does not help, try to uninstall and reinstall the audio drivers or see if an updated version of the audio drivers is availble for installation. To reinstall the audio drivers, open Device
    Manager
    , right-click the name of the audio device, and select Uninstall. Restart your PC and
    Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

To update the drivers, follow these steps:

1. Select the Start button, type Device Manager,
      and select it from the list of results.
    2. Expand one of the categories to find the name of your device, then right-click it, and select Update Driver.
    3. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    4. If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If the issue persists, see if following the steps below will rectify the problem just like how these steps resolved the same issue faced by other users:

1. Search for Sound in the search bar and select the best match.
    2. Under Playback, right-click on your default device from the list and select
      Properties.
    3. In the Speakers Properties box which opens, switch to the
      Enhancements
      tab, select the Disable all enhancements check box.
    4. Click OK.

Let me know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Audio Turning off and on by it self automatically every few seconds

1. Audio Turning off and on by it self automatically every few seconds - Similar Threads - Audio Turning off

2. If I leave it for few seconds it will turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I leave it for few seconds it will turn off: Hello I have a problem with my device surface pro7, if I leave it for few seconds it will turn off, and never go to sleep mode anymore even if I close the cover the keyboard I did a reset and formatting the hardware but nothing changes...
  3. If I leave it for few seconds it will turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I leave it for few seconds it will turn off: Hello I have a problem with my device surface pro7, if I leave it for few seconds it will turn off, and never go to sleep mode anymore even if I close the cover the keyboard I did a reset and formatting the hardware but nothing changes...
  4. Multiple monitors turn off for a second every few hours -- what is that a symptom of?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple monitors turn off for a second every few hours -- what is that a symptom of?: On a new computer build, every once in a while about every couple of hours, all 3 monitors connected to my PC go black for a moment about 1-2 seconds, then come back on as if nothing happened. It's similar to the sort of blink I would expect if a new display driver were being...
  5. Set Time Automatically Turns Off By It Self

Set Time Automatically Turns Off By It Self: Hi,Working on a bunch of 2016 & 2019 servers in a CCTV application and time sync is very important. All computers are in local workgroup, no domain. I have found servers with the wrong time and the Set Time Automatically Option grayed out or turned off. I click to enable and...
  6. Set Time Automatically Turns Off By It Self

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set Time Automatically Turns Off By It Self: Hi,Working on a bunch of 2016 & 2019 servers in a CCTV application and time sync is very important. All computers are in local workgroup, no domain. I have found servers with the wrong time and the Set Time Automatically Option grayed out or turned off. I click to enable and...
  7. Multiple webcams keep turning off/on/off/on/off every few seconds

Multiple webcams keep turning off/on/off/on/off every few seconds: Hi, My integrated webcam kept turning itself off after a few seconds, coming back on, turning off again after 2 seconds etc I decided to get just to get a new webcam and plug it in via USB but the exact same thing is happening with the new webcam as well so the problem...
  8. Second monitor powers on and off every few seconds

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second monitor powers on and off every few seconds: I connected an LG IPS234 monitor to my wife's HP laptop using an HDMI conversion cable. When I first connected it it worked fine. But after my wife powered down and up the next day it stopped working and hasn't worked since. The power goes on and off every few seconds. Right...
  9. Bluetooth mouse turns on for a few seconds, then turns off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse turns on for a few seconds, then turns off.: So, I got a Gearhead bluetooth mouse like a year ago, (Model Number: MPT3200RED) and it worked fine when I first got it, like a standard mouse. And when I turned it on, it stayed on. A few weeks ago, my friend got me a game, and it's best played w/mouse, so I got my mouse and...
  10. Unstable Wifi, WIFI card turn off / on every few seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unstable Wifi, WIFI card turn off / on every few seconds: Since I reset my windows "a month ago" WIFI connection become unstable. It's turn off every while "5:10 seconds" and turn on after another seconds while it work very good with LAN cable in. I tried several salutations as: Troubleshoot connection and it find now issue....