Windows 10: Audio USB interface problem

Discus and support Audio USB interface problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For some reason my Behringer UMC22 USB interface no longer accepts input from the instrument socket. I can use the microphone input but this produces... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Arrogate, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Arrogate Win User

Audio USB interface problem

For some reason my Behringer UMC22 USB interface no longer accepts input from the instrument socket.

I can use the microphone input but this produces a latency problem that is not compatible with trying to record music against a backing track

All used to work OK until recently; there is no obvious reason for this behaviour.

:)

Arrogate, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Multichannel audio interface in/out routing

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the make and model of your external audio interface?
    • Which routing application are you using?

The configurations of inputs and outputs on any audio interface is dependent on the hardware and its supporting software. Any audio interface with more than 2 inputs and 2 outputs, should ideally give the user an option to map the
    Input and Output Config, according to his interest.

I suggest you to go through the user manual provided by your audio interface's manufacturer to know how to set up the control surface.

If it doesn't explain how to configure, I suggest you to get in touch with the audio interface's manufacturer to know how to configure the same.

Hope it answers.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 24, 2021
  3. JarzJarz Win User
    Sound freezing for tenth of a second and usb audio interface disconnection

Hello,

I've got two problems.

First one: after clean-updating to Windows 10 when I listen to music (or any audio source) sometimes I hear a freeze for really short time. Something around 1/5 of a second. It occurs 2 maybe 3 times during for example 4 minute audio file. What may be the source
    of that problem?

Second one: when I connect my USB audio interface (EMU 404) and open DAW software (Ableton LIVE) which connects to interface's ASIO driver, it seems like the USB connection is lost after few minutes and stops the audio. I have to disconnect the cable and then
    connect again to keep the audio flowing from program to USB interface. What may be the source of that problem?

JarzJarz, Jan 24, 2021
  4. CarlPosz Win User

Audacity Error Initializing Audio when I have USB audio interface on

@fireberd. I do have Stereo mix set as recording default. And this was working last week so I don't understand what changed.

Audio USB interface problem [​IMG]
    @spapakons, I'm not sure I understand what you are suggesting. Could you re-phrase your statements.

CarlPosz, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Audio USB interface problem - Similar Threads - Audio USB interface

2. USB Audio interface not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Audio interface not connecting: Hey, my USB interface randomly stopped working. its connected and its on but windows is showing nothing is connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-audio-interface-not-connecting/61b8b8e5-e5ba-45b7-bb43-0c0661fc9040
  3. USB Audio interface not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Audio interface not connecting: Hey, my USB interface randomly stopped working. its connected and its on but windows is showing nothing is connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-audio-interface-not-connecting/61b8b8e5-e5ba-45b7-bb43-0c0661fc9040
  4. Behringer UMC1820 USB Audio Interface for Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Behringer UMC1820 USB Audio Interface for Teams: Hello community!We are installing a UMC1820 to use as an audio interface for Microsoft Teams.We installed the drivers and everything seems to be talking nicely to the laptop.Within teams settings I can choose the UMC1820 as my input source and there are several options in the...
  5. My USB audio interface not recognised anymore

My USB audio interface not recognised anymore: After reinstall windows 10 my Zoom UAC-2 audio interface worked couple of days. I test my system, everything seems fine, i opened Cubase to test some virtual instruments, inside of Cubase i hear some crackling sound. I opened audio system tab and saw Cubase not using Zoom's...
  6. Recording garbled audio from USB audio interface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording garbled audio from USB audio interface: Every application that I have that can record audio, now sounds like a zoom call where the connection is bad. Playback is normal. Regardless of the program used the results are the same this seems like a driver or OS issue. I can use the same audio interface on my android...
  7. Recording garbled audio from USB audio interface

Recording garbled audio from USB audio interface: Every application that I have that can record audio, now sounds like a zoom call where the connection is bad. Playback is normal. Regardless of the program used the results are the same this seems like a driver or OS issue. I can use the same audio interface on my android...
  8. problems with audio interface

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    problems with audio interface: hi, I have a problem with my audio interface (Behringer u-phoria UMC22), I can only listen to audio, but my mic doesn't work (or the other way around in some occasions). I have tried; - plugging it in another USB port, - removing and reinstalling drivers/ USB controllers,...
  9. Audio interface problems

Audio interface problems: I just got a apogee one audio interface, and when I start recording in Streamlabs after a while the microphone (shure sm58) stops outputting audio. But the wierd part is that Apogee’s software still shows mic activity. This happens on all applications. submitted by...
  10. Audio problems on fresh install, USB interface possibly unrelated?

Audio problems on fresh install, USB interface possibly unrelated?: I'm getting frequent sound crashes on my desktop. Sound will cut out, Youtube or DAW playback with stop. Generally unplugging my USB interface (MOTU 828 MK2 USB) and plugging it back in fixes it, sometimes I have to restart. Troubleshooter gets me nowhere, but claims I'm...