Windows 10: Audio/Video downloads creating separate thumbnail/art files

Discus and support Audio/Video downloads creating separate thumbnail/art files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. I am trying to figure out whenever I download a video or music, separate album art or video art/thumbnail files are created. Instead of normally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Eaglewing, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Eaglewing Win User

Audio/Video downloads creating separate thumbnail/art files

Hi. I am trying to figure out whenever I download a video or music, separate album art or video art/thumbnail files are created. Instead of normally being imbedded in the whole folder/file itself, it is separating them. Even the ini.file is separated and shows on my desktop.Also I noticed when I updated a music file in media player that included album art, it created a separate file in my music foldr.

I would appreciate any insight into this.
    Thank you in advance

:)

Eaglewing, Jul 11, 2016

2. WINDOWS CREATOR FALL UPDATE 2

After every shut down or restart, when I open any drive, the thumbnails of folder art, music , videos looked cleared and system start creating thumbnails again, it takes time to generate thumbnails and system gets slow down for thumbnail creation , when
    thumbnail creation completed then we can enter in folder inside folder or access that music or video file

NeerajMalviya, Jul 11, 2016
  3. No audio file thumbnails are showing/album art or whatever that calls is not showing

No audio file thumbnails are showing/album art or whatever that calls.in previous windows version there was album art or a certain pic which was embed on that file showing on any mp3 file but now it's just showing mp3 as a thumbnail
    ��������here's a sample picture Capture

sohaibislamjoybd, Jul 11, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Ok. You never stated what program you are using, how you are downloading or burning to your computer.

bro67, Jul 12, 2016
  5. Eaglewing Win User
    I was downloading from you tube. I notice the problem when I edit the music file. I edit using properties then put in correct album name ,genre track number etc. I use Media Player to find album info and artwork from their internet service. I then right click and paste album art. That is when I am now getting the seperate file for art. The same with video. I downloaded a video using KeepVid. When finished, I had a desktop ini.file on my desktop and a seperate image file for the video It seems when I am editing using third party service the problem occurs.
    I have been doing this method for years with no problem. It just started all of a sudden.
    I appreciate your help!

Eaglewing, Jul 12, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    What web browser and what download program? You know downloading and editing content off of Youtube is breaking Google's policy.

bro67, Jul 13, 2016
  7. Eaglewing Win User
    I use flvto you tube downloader. Legal program. Main issue again being editing files in Media Player ...it creates or overwrites the original file info?

Eaglewing, Jul 13, 2016
  8. bro67 Win User

You need to use a different program.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Audio/Video downloads creating separate thumbnail/art files - Similar Threads - Audio Video downloads

2. W10 not creating Thumbnails for DNG files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 not creating Thumbnails for DNG files: I had an open thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files/w10-not-adding-thumbnails-to-raw-files-dng/b5a0356e-824d-4d81-8ca2-1bbfc1b05253?messageId=77b07b6e-5e3f-4dd5-bd32-6da0ab13c1b2I was asked to open a new thread.The issue is the same ... DNG...
  3. W10 not creating Thumbnails for DNG files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 not creating Thumbnails for DNG files: I had an open thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files/w10-not-adding-thumbnails-to-raw-files-dng/b5a0356e-824d-4d81-8ca2-1bbfc1b05253?messageId=77b07b6e-5e3f-4dd5-bd32-6da0ab13c1b2I was asked to open a new thread.The issue is the same ... DNG...
  4. W10 not creating Thumbnails for DNG files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How can I create a thumbnail for a video created in Windows Video Editor 2020?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create a thumbnail for a video created in Windows Video Editor 2020?: Hi there:I uploaded a video to the Microsoft Video Editor 2020 version for Windows 10 and included background music. But how do I add a thumbnail from the video to the video so that I can use it in social media, on my Shopify store, etc.? I would like to stay away from...
  6. How can I create a thumbnail for a video created in Windows Video Editor 2020?

How can I create a thumbnail for a video created in Windows Video Editor 2020?: Hi there:I uploaded a video to the Microsoft Video Editor 2020 version for Windows 10 and included background music. But how do I add a thumbnail from the video to the video so that I can use it in social media, on my Shopify store, etc.? I would like to stay away from...
  7. Is it possible to create a fake thumbnail for a file

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to create a fake thumbnail for a file: I created a zip file where I have hidden some passwords. I renamed the zip file to SomePhoto.jpg and put it among some pictures so nobody would mess with it: [ATTACH] The only problem is that the picture has no thumbnail like the other pictures in the folder. Is there a...
  8. Buffering audio and Video file that are locally downloaded

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Buffering audio and Video file that are locally downloaded: I download FLAC music files that I often listen to, which I play through Groove music which I have noticed frequent buffering and loading. From a song that supposes to last 4 mins end up lasting almost 5 mins and I couldn't enjoy the music at all due to the pausing every 3...
  9. Inserting Thumbnails in Video Files..... !?

Inserting Thumbnails in Video Files..... !?: Hello Folks, Got loads of videos I downloaded from internet but many are missing thumbnails. Please inform what software can I use (along with procedure) to insert/embeded images that can be used as thumbnails. End use: When I browse my video collection, I want to see...
  10. Does Win10 display small embedded art thumbnails for mp3 files?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does Win10 display small embedded art thumbnails for mp3 files?: For some reason the embedded art only appears with these views: Extra large icons Large icons Medium icons Tiles Content With the other views, a small icon of the default player is displayed. Is it possible for explorer to display small embedded art fot these other...