Windows 10: Audio/video glitching windows10 1909

Discus and support Audio/video glitching windows10 1909 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So after many failed attempts at windows trying to update itself from 1803 I took to these forums for a solution. First port of call was a bigger ssd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by danielteal2, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Audio/video glitching windows10 1909

So after many failed attempts at windows trying to update itself from 1803 I took to these forums for a solution. First port of call was a bigger ssd for my os, cloned successfully still no luck updating. Next was software distribution delete, scnnow, and a bunch of other "fixs" in the end I did a clean install of windows 10 pro and now that I'm on version 1909 i have a lovely audio and video glitch to deal with. 1 boot in 10 my audio and video will work fine with no glitching, have tried installing, updating, uninstalling drivers with no luck. Mucked around in advanced audio settings to no avail and probably with good reason as it affects video as well

Currently have realtek and nvidia audio drivers and nvidia video drivers installed.

System :

Asus m5a97 r2.0 mb

Fx8350 cpu

Gtx1660 super gpu

Gskill ram 2x8gb ddr3

A couple ssd's and a couple hdd's

As i say everything worked fine on 1803 and currently I wish I could go back

:)

danielteal2, Feb 21, 2020

2. Audio Glitches

Can someone help? I was trying to record a minecraft video by using the Game Bar Capture, I recorded for 13 minutes and I stopped the recording. I watched the video and the audio was stuttering and glitching. For example, the audio was freezing and playing
    over and over again! The whole video was fine and smooth. But every time I record I get this audio glitch bug thing.

SomeoneDiedNowGoHome1, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Audio part of the video is not saving on Windows 10.

Hi Susie,

The issue might have occurred due to the following reasons:

• Software used to create the video.
    • Step forgotten while creating the video.

Before we assist you further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which software are you using to create the video?
    • Did you skip the step to add audio while creating the video?

You may have skipped the step to add the audio while creating the video. Check if you have followed the steps to add audio while creating the video on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of saving the video on the desktop issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 21, 2020
  4. Audio/video glitching windows10 1909

Audio out of sync in video Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue with particular video file or all the video files?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving this issue.

Note: The steps mentioned below are applicable to Windows Media player only.

Make sure “Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized

1. Open Windows Media Player.

2. Click on Tools and then on Options

3. Switch to Performance tab.

4. Ensure that a check is next to the "Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized" and "Turn on DirectX Video Acceleration for WMV files" options.

5. Click "Apply" and click "OK."

Restart Windows Media Player and open a video file. Ensure that the audio and video are in sync.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin V Rao, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Audio/video glitching windows10 1909

1. Audio/video glitching windows10 1909 - Similar Threads - Audio video glitching

2. glitching screen and glitching videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    glitching screen and glitching videos: Hello, Recently my laptop screen started to freckle\glitch while playing videos either on the internet or on my laptop so I followed steps suggested as to uninstall and re-install the graphics update however, it happened again not so long after I did that 1 day later and I...
  3. glitching screen and glitching videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    glitching screen and glitching videos: Hello, Recently my laptop screen started to freckle\glitch while playing videos either on the internet or on my laptop so I followed steps suggested as to uninstall and re-install the graphics update however, it happened again not so long after I did that 1 day later and I...
  4. glitching screen and glitching videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Audio/Video glitching video examples included.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Audio/Video glitching video examples included.: Specs:Radeon 5700XTRyzen 5 2600x16GB DDR4 RAM1440p MonitorWindows 10Video examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGvib_c90PoKeep in mind that the issue is often much worse, but it will crash or deadlock the computer so I can't record it.I've been having this issue for a...
  6. Windows10 typing glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows10 typing glitch: Every time I search or type something in Microsoft edge, it will highlight the words and deletes everything I'm typing, and suggests a web address. It has been happening for a week and I am still trying to find solutions for this problem. I have uninstalled and updated...
  7. Windows audio glitch when stopping or resuming audio/video

Windows audio glitch when stopping or resuming audio/video: Hello, Im new here, so nice to meet you^^. Im experiencing an issue with my pc for about the last 5 days. In these days ive been working on this issue all of my spare time and i cant seem to fix it. Im no expert on windows or pc's in general, but i know how to troubleshoot...
  8. Windows audio glitch when stopping or resuming audio/video

Windows audio glitch when stopping or resuming audio/video: Hello, Summary of the problem: Audio glitch/artifacts when stopping or resuming audio. Tried many sollutions to fix the problem. Problem persists with multiple drivers/devices/headphones. Problem persists after complete fresh windows installation. Problem started...
  9. Windows10 version 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 version 1909: Twice I tried to do the version 1909 update and twice it went to 91% and stalled for 4 hours. I had to abort and my laptop went back to previous version. What am I doing wrong? I have plenty of disk space. Thanks...
  10. Serious Audio Glitches After Build 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Serious Audio Glitches After Build 1909: I am having several issues related to this build. I have dropouts in audio in gaming and my recording studio audio cuts out periodically. I never had any of these issues before with the previous build 1903 I believe. I'm posting this in the hopes that MS will take people...