Windows 10: Audio volume changing automatically after installing updates

Discus and support Audio volume changing automatically after installing updates in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear i am facing a problem as Volume automatically goes down when as i increase it by pushing button on sound slide. after this problem i reset my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MuhammadFaisal1521, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Audio volume changing automatically after installing updates

Dear

i am facing a problem as Volume automatically goes down when as i increase it by pushing button on sound slide.

after this problem i reset my windows and re-install audio driver , its working fine but again windows updated and i am still facing you gifted problems. kindly resolve this problem.

***Original title: Windows 10 Audio Problem***

:)

MuhammadFaisal1521, Mar 29, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 29, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Audio volume changing automatically after installing updates :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Mar 29, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

Audio volume changing automatically after installing updates

Volume goes to zero and mute.

Hi William,

If the volume of your computer automatically mutes, it could be that the audio drivers are corrupted or damaged, or that there are software conflicts occurring within the system. As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the audio troubleshooter
    and lets Windows find and automatically resolve problems with your audio. Here's how to run the audio troubleshooter:

• Select the Start button, then type troubleshoot, and select
      Troubleshoot from the list of results. From there, select
      Playing Audio
      > Run the troubleshooter.

If the troubleshooter does not help resolve the problem with your volume settings, we suggest that you check Device Manager and update your sound card drivers. Updating would replace any corrupted or damaged components of the audio driver. Here's how to
    update your audio drivers through Device Manager:

• Open the Start button, then type device manager, and select
      Device Manager from the search results.
    • Under Sound, video and game controllers, right-click your sound card driver, then select
      Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically search for updated driver software.
    If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you may look for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions on how to install their driver.

If the above steps doesn't resolve the problem, feel free to post back to us.

David Haz, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Audio volume changing automatically after installing updates

1. Audio volume changing automatically after installing updates - Similar Threads - Audio volume changing

2. No audio after automatic updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio after automatic updates: Hi, i ran automatic updates and got it updated on the 12th of August. After restart, my laptop crashed and fortunately, automatic repair got my os running again. However, my audio devices got errors and says I do not have any installed. I ran the troubleshooter and realtek is...
  3. No audio after automatic updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio after automatic updates: Hi, i ran automatic updates and got it updated on the 12th of August. After restart, my laptop crashed and fortunately, automatic repair got my os running again. However, my audio devices got errors and says I do not have any installed. I ran the troubleshooter and realtek is...
  4. No audio after automatic updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio problems after automatic update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio problems after automatic update: Hello all, I would appreciate your help with the following problem:I have a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop that was working fine until a recent automatic update happened a couple of days ago. Since then I have lost all audio functions. I used the self diagnosis software and it...
  6. Audio volume changes after sound is paused

Audio volume changes after sound is paused: A pause and resume raises the volume level, although the indicated level does not change. Making any change to the volume will revert to the user's previously selected volume. This happened twice to me after Windows Update updated the device driver. The fix was to reverse...
  7. Audio volume changes after sound is paused

Audio volume changes after sound is paused: After updating the Realtek audio driver from Dell, the sound volume started increasing every time any sound started after pausing or stopping for about two seconds or more. Any adjustment of the sound volume would restore the setting - until next time. I believe this was...
  8. Volume mixer changes the volume automatically?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume mixer changes the volume automatically?: Hello everybody! Here's my problem: For example, when I open a dagger, I have to notice at almost every startup that the volume has been set to almost 0. I must now manually raise it again, this also works until the next start. The same is also with Opera, Discord and Co....
  9. Audio volume changes automatically

Audio volume changes automatically: When I am playing music on Windows Media Player and use some other apps,the sound volume changes automatically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-volume-changes-automatically/3618ca0a-b659-4f16-98f1-eac0e7068994
  10. Volume Mixer Keeps automaticly changing the volume

Volume Mixer Keeps automaticly changing the volume: My Volume Mixer keeps auto adjusting my program's volume, and I can't get it to stop. I can be using my computer when all of a sudden a video goes from decent volume to dead quiet. how can I stop this issue?...