Windows 10: Audio volume control issue is back.

Discus and support Audio volume control issue is back. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had posted a question about my HP laptop with AMD ryzen+radeon chips running windows 11 22H2. I managed to fix it based on a response posted here. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shishir-xen, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Audio volume control issue is back.

I had posted a question about my HP laptop with AMD ryzen+radeon chips running windows 11 22H2. I managed to fix it based on a response posted here. I updated the bios from HP site. That fixed the audio volume control problem. The slider now changed the volume correctly. Well that problem is somehow back. I uodated the AMD software from their site, and I believe that is what has recreated the problem. But I couldnt be sure. Any experience in this matter?

:)

Shishir-xen, Feb 28, 2024

2. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Audio volume controls

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate you interest in Windows 10.

I understand you concern to set audio volume control for audio streaming, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Please provide us additional information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• Which browser are you using to access iTunes?
    • How exactly were you trying to perform this in Windows 8.1?

Kindly reply on this, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Audio volume control issue is back.

Audio, Yes. Software/system Volume Control, No.

Installed Windows 10 over Windows 7.

Headphones still work, I have audio. I have no OS means to control the audio volume level. Nothing.

In Device Manager, all audio drivers are present and state they are operating properly.

I have no option to activate the task bar volume control from settings. It's grayed out and will not allow.

OS shows no output device in sound setting from control panel.

Again, I have audio, but no means to control the volume.

Suggestions?

Robert Troyer, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Audio volume control issue is back.

1. Audio volume control issue is back. - Similar Threads - Audio volume control

2. windows audio volume control not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows audio volume control not working: Windows audio control on taskbar not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-audio-volume-control-not-working/bd98d52b-dfc6-4755-b101-ef62b9ccfdc9
  3. Audio volume control issue is back.

Audio volume control issue is back.: I had posted a question about my HP laptop with AMD ryzen+radeon chips running windows 11 22H2. I managed to fix it based on a response posted here. I updated the bios from HP site. That fixed the audio volume control problem. The slider now changed the volume correctly. Well...
  4. Audio volume control issue is back.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio volume control issue is back.: I had posted a question about my HP laptop with AMD ryzen+radeon chips running windows 11 22H2. I managed to fix it based on a response posted here. I updated the bios from HP site. That fixed the audio volume control problem. The slider now changed the volume correctly. Well...
  5. Audio volume issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio volume issue.: I'm running Windows 11 v 23H2. When I watch video's on YouTube, I'll adjust the volume to my comfort level using the Monitors volume control. When one video is finished and I start another one, a lot of the time the ne video is alot louder or its alot softer in volume. I'm...
  6. Audio volume issue.

Audio volume issue.: I'm running Windows 11 v 23H2. When I watch video's on YouTube, I'll adjust the volume to my comfort level using the Monitors volume control. When one video is finished and I start another one, a lot of the time the ne video is alot louder or its alot softer in volume. I'm...
  7. Bluetooth volume control issues

Bluetooth volume control issues: I have an "ortho remote" https://teenage.engineering/products/orthoremote Bluetooth audio control controlling volume, play/pause, etc from teenage.engineering. In Windows 10 21H1 19043.1110, changing the volume on the remote is unpredictable; when I change the volume it...
  8. Audio volume issues

Audio volume issues: can someone please assist, for some reason the last few weeks after updates there is issues with the sound.. each time i play a movie ie via netflix or stan or listen to anything the sound is horrible... it has a fuzzy sound to the voices and sound it just randomly happened...
  9. Volume Control Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume Control Issue: When I'm in my browser playing YouTube (or anywhere in my browser) with my earbuds, the volume control won't change the volume unless I reload the page so the only way I can control my volume is to use the YouTube audio controls. How do I fix this? submitted by...
  10. Audio volume control on Bluetooth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio volume control on Bluetooth: While the missing function of Bluetooth volume control, in the Task Bar Volume Control, may be replaced by a similar function in the App or Software this is frequently untrue for audio commentaries in web browsers leaving the choice of be deafen by full volume or not listen....