Windows 10: Audio volume control on Bluetooth

Discus and support Audio volume control on Bluetooth in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While the missing function of Bluetooth volume control, in the Task Bar Volume Control, may be replaced by a similar function in the App or Software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by J. B.M, Jan 26, 2019.

1. J. B.M Win User

Audio volume control on Bluetooth

While the missing function of Bluetooth volume control, in the Task Bar Volume Control, may be replaced by a similar function in the App or Software this is frequently untrue for audio commentaries in web browsers leaving the choice of be deafen by full volume or not listen.

One such is: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/disability-47000390/why-the-hashtag-thingsdisabledpeopleknow-went-viral.

HOW IS ONE SUPPOSED TO DEASL WITH THIS SINCE THE WINDOWS 10 VOLUME CONTROL WAS MADE INACTIVE FOR BLUETOOTH

:)

J. B.M, Jan 26, 2019

2. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Bluetooth Audio Not Controlled By Computer Volume

After the most recent windows 10 update, my Bluetooth speakers no longer respond to my internal computer's volume changing. The media keys make a weird beeping noise when used to change the volume, but the speakers' volume does not change. It can be
    changed by the physical volume knob on the speakers itself, but it does not respond to the internal volume level.

I've tried everything on other forums; updating drivers, reinstalling, changing sound settings, removing audio enhancements, etc. The speakers work as intended when plugged in via a 3.5mm jack, but not over bluetooth, so I'm guessing that the bluetooth
    driver or audio profile is at fault. But reinstalling the bluetooth audio driver didn't help.

JustinLi1410, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Audio volume control on Bluetooth

Audio, Yes. Software/system Volume Control, No.

Installed Windows 10 over Windows 7.

Headphones still work, I have audio. I have no OS means to control the audio volume level. Nothing.

In Device Manager, all audio drivers are present and state they are operating properly.

I have no option to activate the task bar volume control from settings. It's grayed out and will not allow.

OS shows no output device in sound setting from control panel.

Again, I have audio, but no means to control the volume.

Suggestions?

Robert Troyer, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Audio volume control on Bluetooth

1. Audio volume control on Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Audio volume control

2. Audio volume control issue is back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio volume control issue is back.: I had posted a question about my HP laptop with AMD ryzen+radeon chips running windows 11 22H2. I managed to fix it based on a response posted here. I updated the bios from HP site. That fixed the audio volume control problem. The slider now changed the volume correctly. Well...
  3. Audio volume control issue is back.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio volume control issue is back.: I had posted a question about my HP laptop with AMD ryzen+radeon chips running windows 11 22H2. I managed to fix it based on a response posted here. I updated the bios from HP site. That fixed the audio volume control problem. The slider now changed the volume correctly. Well...
  4. Audio volume control issue is back.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Controller breaks bluetooth audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller breaks bluetooth audio: Hi there!I got a new headset JBL Tour One M2 this year and want to use the device on my Win11 pc over Bluetooth. That part worked just fine, and after some minor issues in the beginning, everything with it worked fine.I own an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller too, which I'm...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones Volume Control Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones Volume Control Issue: Hi,I've bought various bluetooth headphones recently to connect to my Windows 11 computer, but no matter what kind I buy, cheap or expensive, they all have the same issue in that they increase/decrease the volume in intervals of 6. Usually when you raise/lower the volume on...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones Volume Control Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones Volume Control Issue: Hi,I've bought various bluetooth headphones recently to connect to my Windows 11 computer, but no matter what kind I buy, cheap or expensive, they all have the same issue in that they increase/decrease the volume in intervals of 6. Usually when you raise/lower the volume on...
  8. Bluetooth volume control issues

Bluetooth volume control issues: I have an "ortho remote" https://teenage.engineering/products/orthoremote Bluetooth audio control controlling volume, play/pause, etc from teenage.engineering. In Windows 10 21H1 19043.1110, changing the volume on the remote is unpredictable; when I change the volume it...
  9. Bluetooth speaker - volume control issue

Bluetooth speaker - volume control issue: Hi My speaker is Alfa link BTS 475. All used to work great, I was able to control volume from Windows, it was independent from the physical control on the speaker. Then I did update windows. but, i forgot the version of update. Now when i press button "volume up"...
  10. Disabling volume control on Bluetooth keyboard

Disabling volume control on Bluetooth keyboard: I need to disable the volume control button on my microsoft designer bluetooth keyboard, how do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-volume-control-on-bluetooth-keyboard/b964068f-eb0b-4ac1-9855-273f6f5e3889