Windows 10: audio windows 10--can't adjust bass/treble sound

Discus and support audio windows 10--can't adjust bass/treble sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't adjust or find a way to adjust the treble/bass control on my PC since my grandson used my older pc windows 10 system to connect to his... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by STEVEN TANES, Jun 29, 2020.

1. audio windows 10--can't adjust bass/treble sound

I can't adjust or find a way to adjust the treble/bass control on my PC since my grandson used my older pc windows 10 system to connect to his smartphone for audio streaming. all devices and drivers and updates seem to be fine and all troubleshooting apps i've used find no problem. However, the sound is 90% bass and little treble and it's very difficult to distinguish speaking voices. I can find no "older time" bass/treble mixer adjustment control anywhere on my system.

:)

STEVEN TANES, Jun 29, 2020

2. how do I adjust the speaker sound quality, ie Bass, Treble, etc?

How do I adjust speaker sound characteristics - Bass, Treble, etc?

ThomasWilliams48, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Butch214 Win User
    Is there a sound graphics adjustment for bass, treble, ect... ? if so, how do I find it?

is there a sound graphics adjustment for bass, treble, ect... ? if so, how do I find it?

Original Title: laptop speakers

Butch214, Jun 29, 2020
  4. audio windows 10--can't adjust bass/treble sound

Sound adjustment

How to adjust treble & bass sounds (mixer). Windows 10?

grace&ben.., Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

audio windows 10--can't adjust bass/treble sound

1. audio windows 10--can't adjust bass/treble sound - Similar Threads - audio can't adjust

2. How to find the "Treble" "Bass" etc options for audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find the "Treble" "Bass" etc options for audio?: Hello. I apologise for the stupid problem.I stupidly changed my settings for my audio to set everything to full Headphone issues without realising it would effect all my audio, even when my headphones aren't plugged in. So now everything sounds heavily bassboosted when I...
  3. How to find the "Treble" "Bass" etc options for audio?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find the "Treble" "Bass" etc options for audio?: Hello. I apologise for the stupid problem.I stupidly changed my settings for my audio to set everything to full Headphone issues without realising it would effect all my audio, even when my headphones aren't plugged in. So now everything sounds heavily bassboosted when I...
  4. How to adjust Bass and Treble in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to adjust Bass and Treble in Windows 11?: How to adjust Bass and Treble in Windows 11? I look all over and find nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-bass-and-treble-in-windows-11/6116f35c-4a22-45e9-9667-508b72a81e5a
  5. How to adjust Bass and Treble in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to adjust Bass and Treble in Windows 11?: How to adjust Bass and Treble in Windows 11? I look all over and find nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-bass-and-treble-in-windows-11/6116f35c-4a22-45e9-9667-508b72a81e5a
  6. How do I adjust the tone treble and bass on my Lenovo laptop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I adjust the tone treble and bass on my Lenovo laptop?: How do I adjust the tone treble and bass on my Lenovo laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-adjust-the-tone-treble-and-bass-on-my/7d579452-46dc-44c8-9cf0-9ea26f3c3985
  7. Where are the bass/treble settings with an Audigy 5, Rx sound card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where are the bass/treble settings with an Audigy 5, Rx sound card: Win10/x64 PC I purchased the Audigy 5, Rx for better sound, and more specifically so I can adjust the bass and treble for my old ears. I have read in a number of threads elsewhere and different sites that Win10 is supposed to have those settings but for whatever reason it...
  8. July 2020 Windows update deleted bass/treble audio adjustments

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    July 2020 Windows update deleted bass/treble audio adjustments: I have a Dell XPS 8700 64-bit OS with x64-based processor. This last update that I downloaded a week ago deleted the often-used bass and treble adjustments from my speaker volume mixer. They are simply 'gone' and everything I've checked on my system and in online...
  9. how to adjust bass & treble on speakers

how to adjust bass & treble on speakers: How do I adjust bass & treble on speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-bass-treble-on-speakers/abde83b4-6f65-422a-b3ba-900c0af194d1
  10. how do I adjust the speaker sound quality, ie Bass, Treble, etc?

how do I adjust the speaker sound quality, ie Bass, Treble, etc?: How do I adjust speaker sound characteristics - Bass, Treble, etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-adjust-the-speaker-sound-quality-ie-bass/aa6ecb65-356f-42f3-9692-24d21dbb1d80