Windows 10: Audio with Windows 10 to many unresolved solutions

Discus and support Audio with Windows 10 to many unresolved solutions in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Over the past year I have come across the Audio not automatically starting up. This does not matter what make or model of desktop or laptop. During... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brian Heimert, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Audio with Windows 10 to many unresolved solutions

Over the past year I have come across the Audio not automatically starting up. This does not matter what make or model of desktop or laptop. During the year it has gotten worse to where more and more systems are getting this issue. If the user is not part of the local administrator group they can not run the trouble shooter to resolve this issue. So the user/s must wait for and administrator to do so. But once the user restarts the computer get the same issue. If power down/shutdown it seems to work.

Drivers are updated

Windows is at the latest

I have over 100 systems with this issue.

:)

Brian Heimert, Oct 29, 2018
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Audio with Windows 10 to many unresolved solutions

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hi all,

I have an issue to my windows 10 HTPC / Radeon rx 560 HDMI audio out to a Denon x2300w. Using the stock windows audio drivers I can't get more than 2.0 stereo. Surround sound content just results in silence when passed as bitstream.

It was suggested that I try this Dolby driver, but I see that it has not been updated in a while. I am curious if the user's here think this is a worthwhile solution.

Best,
    Rob

Cablecutter, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Audio with Windows 10 to many unresolved solutions

1. Audio with Windows 10 to many unresolved solutions - Similar Threads - Audio many unresolved

2. Driver Issue unresolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Issue unresolved: Connected yday with support. Case # 1039071376. Driver Issue unresolved. Tried multiple times power off. From Device Manager, deleted Driver as instructed. My task bar today notes that "AMD Driver Version and Software Do not match" ??How to resolve, please - Thank you...
  3. Driver Issue unresolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Issue unresolved: Connected yday with support. Case # 1039071376. Driver Issue unresolved. Tried multiple times power off. From Device Manager, deleted Driver as instructed. My task bar today notes that "AMD Driver Version and Software Do not match" ??How to resolve, please - Thank you...
  4. Windows 11 - Many unresolved end user issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Many unresolved end user issues: I am on the Windows dev insider testers for Windows 11. I know that issues may not be immediately looked after. BUT, I have submitted lots of user feedbacks on the community hub and they have absolutely noone looking at them, not even members of the community agree to any of...
  5. Windows 11 - Many unresolved end user issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Many unresolved end user issues: I am on the Windows dev insider testers for Windows 11. I know that issues may not be immediately looked after. BUT, I have submitted lots of user feedbacks on the community hub and they have absolutely noone looking at them, not even members of the community agree to any of...
  6. Unresolved persistent questions.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unresolved persistent questions.: I have 3 questions... 1 I am receiving persistent security notices that "unauthorized changes blocked,controlled folder access blocked, EEvent Manager.exe from making changes...how can I fix the problem? 2 I use an archiving program Scan Snap that uses the ABBYY PDF...
  7. Windows unresolved missing file problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows unresolved missing file problem: [ATTACH] Error - Missing File: the library file: C:\Program Files (x86)\CEDAR Logic\ Description: Whenever I turn my computer off and then on, the program gives me this error. and When I redownload it, it continues giving me this error, hence, I cannot download the...
  8. Windows 10 audio crackle £10 PAYPAL TO ANY SOLUTIONS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 audio crackle £10 PAYPAL TO ANY SOLUTIONS: Problem: Every 5-15 seconds the audio when using my headphones in the 3.5mm audio jack or speakers connected through an external monitor using a micro DP to DP crackle with a subtle glitch noise, this problem is worse when using Dischord or while gaming. This problem does NOT...
  9. Unresolved Windows 10 Update problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unresolved Windows 10 Update problems: Hey, I am attaching my failed Windows 10 Update history for some weird reasons I am unable to upload an image therefore copying the errors in text form Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 Failed to install on ‎9/‎5/‎2020 - 0xc1900101 Feature update to Windows 10,...
  10. solution to no audio in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    solution to no audio in windows 10: the audio service is not running ...... no audio any solutions. also windows update continues to give message 2019-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems KB4487017 - Error 0x80248014............. solution to also thanks...