Windows 10: Audio won't play on computer

Discus and support Audio won't play on computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For some reason, the sound on Pandora is not coming through on my PC. I have checked both the PC and the Pandora speakers to make sure they are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SkipMoline, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Audio won't play on computer

For some reason, the sound on Pandora is not coming through on my PC. I have checked both the PC and the Pandora speakers to make sure they are not muted-they are not. I also made sure the connections are good on my speakers. They are. Any suggestions?

:)

SkipMoline, Dec 4, 2020

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Dec 4, 2020
  3. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 4, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Audio won't play on computer

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Audio won't play on computer

1. Audio won't play on computer - Similar Threads - Audio won't play

2. Play MP3 Audio on a webserver computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play MP3 Audio on a webserver computer: Hello, I've run into a problem and have not been able to find a solution in any forum. I have a local website running on a small internal network. My "old" setup is Windows 10, Visual Studio 2008 ASP.NET & VB.NET, SQL Server 2008 R2 and IIS.The server computer has a drive D...
  3. Headphones won't play any audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones won't play any audio: My headphones recently stopped playing any audio when plugged in my laptop. I tried it with my phone but it works perfectly fine. I've scoured through he I ternet for solutions but none of them worked. This is my last resort so please anyone-...
  4. Headphones won't play any audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones won't play any audio: My headphones recently stopped playing any audio when plugged in my laptop. I tried it with my phone but it works perfectly fine. I've scoured through he I ternet for solutions but none of them worked. This is my last resort so please anyone-...
  5. Computer randomly stutters playing audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer randomly stutters playing audio: Hello, I've been having audio issues for the past month or so and nothing I've done seems to help. Whenever I'm listening to youtube or other audio sources they will randomly stutter and cause my whole computer to lag at the same time. This happens pretty frequently, with...
  6. Computer connects to bluetooth device but it won't play audio into it.

Computer connects to bluetooth device but it won't play audio into it.: Hi, I have the JLB650 live headphones. They are supposed to be Bluetooth and they can connect just fine to my phone and computer. However, while the device is recognized in both it only plays sound from my phone. The computer Windows 10 does not recognize it as an audio...
  7. Headset won't play audio.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset won't play audio.: Alright, so I recently got a new headset, Turtle Beach Stealth 400, and I wanted to play my games using it (as all people do) but when I booted up any game the audio came out of my laptop and nothing from the headset. So I checked if it was plugged in right, it was, then I...
  8. My Audio won't play on my headset.

My Audio won't play on my headset.: Alright, so I recently got a new headset, Turtle Beach Stealth 400, and I wanted to play my games using it (as all people do) but when I booted up any game the audio came out of my laptop and nothing from the headset. So I checked if it was plugged in right, it was, then I...
  9. Bluetooth Pairs and Connects but won't play audio

Bluetooth Pairs and Connects but won't play audio: Hello all, The basic info: I have a Dell XPS-15 running Windows 10, a Denon AVR-S710W receiver and Google Wifi. The receiver is hardwired to one of the Google Wifi pucks. Through iTunes, I'm able to use Apple Airplay to play my music library through my receiver and...
  10. audio won't play from audio or video files

audio won't play from audio or video files: This was working. I could play any video or audio file using VLC, Windows Media Player, whatever. Audio plays from the web on Chrome or Firefox then the files stopped playing audio. MP3 files or any video file-MP4 AVI MOV, etc. I updated my video card from a GTX 560 to a GTX...