Windows 10: Audio won't work even with updated drivers and windows update

Discus and support Audio won't work even with updated drivers and windows update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I did the trouble shooting I updated my audio drivers I know my headphones and connectors are not broken, nothing is working, pls help. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pewakawaka, May 20, 2020.

1. Audio won't work even with updated drivers and windows update

I did the trouble shooting I updated my audio drivers I know my headphones and connectors are not broken, nothing is working, pls help.

submitted by /u/pewakawaka
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pewakawaka, May 20, 2020
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 20, 2020
  4. chispy Win User

Audio won't work even with updated drivers and windows update

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Audio won't work even with updated drivers and windows update

1. Audio won't work even with updated drivers and windows update - Similar Threads - Audio won't updated

2. Audio Not Working after Driver update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Not Working after Driver update: So I was trying to update my AMD display driver and was using AMD's chipset Software program to do it. It then proceeded me to install 6 other chipset drivers. After rebooting, it has caused my audio to no longer work. When I try testing it, it says "failed to play test...
  3. Audio Not Working after Driver update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Not Working after Driver update: So I was trying to update my AMD display driver and was using AMD's chipset Software program to do it. It then proceeded me to install 6 other chipset drivers. After rebooting, it has caused my audio to no longer work. When I try testing it, it says "failed to play test...
  4. audio won't work after updating Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio won't work after updating Windows: I have updated to Windows 10 Pro several times and each time my external speakers are not detected. I revert back to the previous version and they work fine. I have tried downloading drivers and nothing works....
  5. Ethernet won't work correctly even after updating drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet won't work correctly even after updating drivers: My desktop is connected via Ethernet to my router and it shows up with my network name and as connected but it won't load any webpages or anything and if I do a Speedtest thru the Microsoft store app I get 0.03 mbps before going down to 0 and I only get 1.5 mbps on the...
  6. Windows Graphics Drivers Update won't work

Windows Graphics Drivers Update won't work: Hi, I have been using this Computer for a year and it's fine and suddenly, I find that it became slow for no reason, I tried everything to fix this problem related to the CPU. Then I went to the Device Manager and I found out that the Display Adapters tab said Microsoft...
  7. Driver Won't Update in Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Driver Won't Update in Windows Update: [ATTACH] I can't update this driver. It always keep saying "you are up to date." [Original Title: Driver update] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-wont-update-in-windows-update/7cdcfd64-ae84-4016-857e-3335dd0f4d28
  8. Screenshots not working, even after driver updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screenshots not working, even after driver updates: I tried using ptr scrn and windows button + prt scrn button. Nothing works. And when it does say screen shot taken the screen shot is from minutes before I took the actual screenshot ?? Trying to screenshot in game. submitted by /u/Esko99 [link] [comments]...
  9. Updated to 1803 and drivers won't work

Updated to 1803 and drivers won't work: Hi all, I updated my Hp Probook 450 G4 to 1803 and many drivers are broken now e.g. graphics card, hotkeys. Also I noticed night light isn't working for me. Anyone experiencing issues with their drivers? 109051
  10. Updated to 1803 and drivers won't work

Updated to 1803 and drivers won't work: Problem device: Code: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5916&SUBSYS_8231103C&REV_02\3&11583659&2&10 43[/quote] Troubleshoot with these steps: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-error-code-43 If the above works then you are set. If the above fails then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek drivers wont work