Windows 10: Audio working partially

Discus and support Audio working partially in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had windows 1909 and i used tool to update my PC to 2004. Post that i had cracking sound and then after reboot everything stopped. I have no sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RonanAquino, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Audio working partially

I had windows 1909 and i used tool to update my PC to 2004. Post that i had cracking sound and then after reboot everything stopped. I have no sound now, tried plenty of solutions but no avail. Kindly help

:)

RonanAquino, Jul 13, 2020

2. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Audio working partially

Audio not working

Hi,

We need more information so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the troubleshooter for your audio devices. Follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on Start menu.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio.
    • Follow the instructions provided.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Audio working partially

1. Audio working partially - Similar Threads - Audio working partially

2. WD SSD blue not working partially

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WD SSD blue not working partially: I have wd sata ssd wired externally into a working pc. However I am unable to format the hard disk partially. The SSD is having 2 partitions F & G. I can open G but not F. Also it's not detected in diskpart, disk management or any partition managers like easus or aomei etc....
  3. WD SSD blue not working partially

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WD SSD blue not working partially: I have wd sata ssd wired externally into a working pc. However I am unable to format the hard disk partially. The SSD is having 2 partitions F & G. I can open G but not F. Also it's not detected in diskpart, disk management or any partition managers like easus or aomei etc....
  4. Windows search partially working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows search partially working: I've got an interesting situation, I have a windows server with multiple drives and multiple file shares, about once a week windows search stops working on just one drive (C:) searching anything on that drive returns white unclickable icons and wrong metadata (like file...
  5. Drag and Drop partially stops working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drag and Drop partially stops working: This has been going on for a little while now and I can't seem to figure it out, but my drag and drop appears to stop working, but only in certain ways, and requires reboot to fix. The computer works normally when freshly started At some point with no noticeable trigger,...
  6. Mic receiver partially works

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mic receiver partially works: My child have a test today on my PC and it's utilizing Chrome programs with some extention from the test site and the beginning it requested microphone and I permitted the pop up however during the test the mic not getting any voice except for When I am utilizing recorder...
  7. Keyboard Partially Not Working On Boot-up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Partially Not Working On Boot-up: Hi all. bit of an odd one here, that's really annoying me. our work putters are Surface Pros using Win 10. Since we've been homeworking, I have basically the same set-up as at work; I have a separate keyboard [my Logi K120 as opposed to work's HP one] plugged into the dock...
  8. Keyboard Partially Not Working On Boot-up

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Partially Not Working On Boot-up: Hi all. bit of an odd one here, that's really annoying me. our work putters are Surface Pros using Win 10. Since we've been homeworking, I have basically the same set-up as at work; I have a separate keyboard [my Logi K120 as opposed to work's HP one] plugged into the dock...
  9. Mouse partially not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse partially not working: So first of all ive tried troubleshooting steps it works on another pc but not on this but it does teleport randomly when moving its a new mouse also it works for like 5 seconds on bootup then cuts off idk why and idk why another mouse works on the same usb port...
  10. keyboard hotkeys with ctrl partially working

in Windows 10 Support
    keyboard hotkeys with ctrl partially working: Hello Just installed win 10 I have 4 input languages: English, Hebrew, French France, French Canadian multi I can rotate the input with shift leftAlt and have access to these languages in sequence But when I assigned ctrl hot keys (0,1,2,3 in the above language order) to...