Windows 10: audio

Discus and support audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every time I have headphones plugged in, or hooked through Bluetooth, there is a constant echo to the sound. I have looked for a long time trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidBerghorst, Sep 7, 2018.

1. audio

Every time I have headphones plugged in, or hooked through Bluetooth, there is a constant echo to the sound. I have looked for a long time trying to fix this but can't find anything.

:)

DavidBerghorst, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 7, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

audio

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

audio

1. audio - Similar Threads - audio

2. Need to replace Microsoft Driver with Realtek Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need to replace Microsoft Driver with Realtek Audio Driver: HiI have used 6 below mentioned steps to replace Microsoft driver and install Realtek driver Actually need to replace other drivers as well but not working out. Intention is to remove: Audioendpoint.inf which is getting picked by default to many audio device components...
  3. How get Good audio?

How get Good audio?: Have been using a soundblaster audio card with windows 10 computer (dell inspirion) and Audacity with good voice audio, till reset something. Now don't have anything in Audacity Mic window [screenshot attached] (used to say something?) and get nothing. Tried plugging mic...
  4. Audio issues - speakers and audio jack are not working - Surface Laptop 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio issues - speakers and audio jack are not working - Surface Laptop 3: I have tried most things i could find to get the speakers and audio jack to work but they will not. I have tried uninstalling the drivers and reseting the pc, checking to see if there are any other audio outputs connected there is not and have factory reset recovery the pc...
  5. Bluetooth Audio Connection

Bluetooth Audio Connection: Hello, My Bluetooth connects to any device mice, keyboards, monitors except audio devices headphones, speakers. I'm using an MSI Prestige PS42 8RB. The audio devices pair with ease, but they don't connect, it simply displays "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device...
  6. Bluetooth headphones remain in connection mode with blinking blue light while audio is...

Bluetooth headphones remain in connection mode with blinking blue light while audio is...: I am having problems with the bluetooth functionality on my desktop computer.I have done a lot of debugging. I will try and describe the problem that I've had and the debugging steps I've taken.When I connect headphones to my desktop with bluetooth, the audio quality is...
  7. realtek audio console

realtek audio console: realtek ausio console didnt open and says can not connect to rpc services andalso both of my front and rear audio jack is not working what shuld i do i seen some videos on youtube to update drivers but nothing is working...
  8. Audio Plugin Causes Latency & Glitches On System

Audio Plugin Causes Latency & Glitches On System: Hey,I hope this makes sense to some of you guys. I recently upgraded my PC, I'll include the specs below. I'm running the audio program Ableton 11 with Win 10 20H2. My external audio interface is a Lexicon I-o42. If I open Ableton and drop a stock plugin or any 3rd party vst...
  9. No audio after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No audio after Windows Update: Hi,Yesterday my PC Windows 10 Pro installed Windows Update KB5003173, and since then the sound is no longer working.The Windows Audio service was no longer running, but I fixed that by logging on the Local System account, but still no sound, either through bluetooth...
  10. Audio problems

Audio problems: Im currently using Artics 7 to be able to game and search through the web. I have no problem with audio coming from youtube, netflix, etc, etc, but when I open a this game called COD, my audio fades away and no sound can be heard. I don't know if I clicked something among my...