Windows 10: audio

Discus and support audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my computer suddently no sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio/9417e565-7637-4a32-8773-d0bb276c833a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by elvino0o7763, Oct 11, 2018 at 4:42 AM.

1. elvino0o7763 Win User

audio

my computer suddently no sound

:)

elvino0o7763, Oct 11, 2018 at 4:42 AM
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

3. Vanessa Sohtun Win User
    Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 11, 2018 at 4:46 AM
  4. fireberd Win User

audio

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

Thema:

audio

1. audio - Similar Threads - audio

2. Video/ Audio Sync issues in Youtube/ VLC etc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video/ Audio Sync issues in Youtube/ VLC etc: I have an ASUS laptop ironically called a '' . Series W508v. I bought it because I've had great luck with ASUS in the past and because it was an i7 6700 @2.6 with 16g ram and an SSD. I thought it was specc'd well enough for my uses. The original SSD died and under warranty...
  3. USB3 video capture device appears as audio device

USB3 video capture device appears as audio device: I have a MyGica u800 HDMI capture device that appears as a video device when plugged directly to my USB3 port. But only appears as an audio device when plugged into a USB3 hub. I have uninstalled the driver and restarted multiple times and run the driver verifier. I am...
  4. no audio when conneted to bluetooth speakers

no audio when conneted to bluetooth speakers: no audio when connected to bluetooth speakers. troubleshooting results: check bluetooth status. How do i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-when-conneted-to-bluetooth-speakers/39d2c4c0-0024-4f78-949b-8ae5df935654
  5. Realtek HD Audio Microphone not using the 3.5 mm audio jack

Realtek HD Audio Microphone not using the 3.5 mm audio jack: I recently had to reinstall the Realtek audio driver on my laptop and since then the microphone on my headset has not been working. I did some digging and saw that the microphone now recognizes the digital jack, so my onboard microphone still works, but I cannot get it to...
  6. Is Changing to High Definition Audio Device Safe?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is Changing to High Definition Audio Device Safe?: When I change into High Definition Audio Device there is this error message. Is this safe for me to change? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-changing-to-high-definition-audio-device-safe/088a3cb8-9437-45e7-a85a-f8adfdd7ecef
  7. Windows 10 is saying that my rear audio port (VIA HD Audio) is not plugged into the...

Windows 10 is saying that my rear audio port (VIA HD Audio) is not plugged into the...: Got a nice new mic onlyh to discover that the Line in and Mic in do not exist to Windows. None of the 30 suggested articles fix. Enable/disable, reboot, driver update' none of them work. the Line out works fine. Front mic does not work either....
  8. Audio suddenly stopped working, "no audio output device is installed", help!

Audio suddenly stopped working, "no audio output device is installed", help!: After I closed my laptop and put it into sleep mode and opened it again, there was no audio so I checked the corner of my screen and it has a red cross over the audio sign with the message "no audio output device is installed". I went on my device managers and saw this:...
  9. Audio

Audio: I go to school and I forgot to shut off my computer. I come back, and the audio just isn't working. I tried plugging in both of my headsets, uninstalling and reinstalling the audio driver, everything. It just won't work. How should i fix this?...
  10. Sound and audio out of sync on win10

Sound and audio out of sync on win10: I've been experiencing this while watching youtube or some other video streaming service for a while now, and I just can't figure out what's causing this and how to fix it. The audio is usually fine for a while, and then the audio goes out of sync. It's a lot worse when...