Windows 10: audio

Discus and support audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my computer suddently no sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio/9417e565-7637-4a32-8773-d0bb276c833a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by elvino0o7763, Oct 11, 2018.

1. audio

my computer suddently no sound

:)

elvino0o7763, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 11, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

audio

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

audio

1. audio - Similar Threads - audio

2. How do I stop unwanted audio alerts?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop unwanted audio alerts?: How do I stop all audio alerts in the middle of the night? They occur randomly when I am trying to sleep. Turning off notifications does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-unwanted-audio-alerts/7829918a-301a-458f-a13b-041bf8465115
  3. No audio from windows 10 after logging into a different user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio from windows 10 after logging into a different user: hello... I cant hear music or sound from any video after i log in to my user.... this occurs after loggin out from another user and loggin into my user... only music and video are affected ... system sounds i can hear... i ve to open sound settings and change the bit rate and...
  4. audio isnt installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio isnt installed: As I said, isnt audio at all in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-isnt-installed/951e3d27-7241-4be3-8d74-6ca89ffbf3a0
  5. REALTEK HD AUDIO DRIVER 6.0.1.8633 WHQL DATED 12-02-2019 FOR 32BIT 64BIT WINDOWS CLIENT OS...

REALTEK HD AUDIO DRIVER 6.0.1.8633 WHQL DATED 12-02-2019 FOR 32BIT 64BIT WINDOWS CLIENT OS...: Realtek drivers are good in sound quality and adopted by many OEM manufacturers to their motherboards including for the desktop and for notebooks - laptops too. I would you to recommend you to install the customized certified driver for your laptop or desktop model, I am...
  6. No audio - Windows audio or end point builder.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No audio - Windows audio or end point builder.: hello! I Just bought a brand new HP computer. great quality except the audio wont work. I temporarily fixed this by connecting to my Bluetooth speaker, but that lasted for 30minutes... So I decided to check what was wrong and it simply said: "the audio service is not...
  7. Game bar records only audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar records only audio: Hello, i started using the game bar to record my gameplay. Im only using the record last 30 seconds button at the moment, when i play those videos i can only hear the audio and the video itself is only a screenshot. How do i fix it?...
  8. Asrock Z390 Extreme4 Audio issues: crackling/popping and disappering sound

Asrock Z390 Extreme4 Audio issues: crackling/popping and disappering sound: I have a really weird problem with my Realtek Audio on my ASRock Z390 Extreme4 mobo in Windows 10. The sound is always working perfectly after booting the system up. I am using the rear analog jack output and have my analog LG speakers connected. Then, after some time, the...
  9. Headphones audio muffled after Windows 10 Reinstall

Headphones audio muffled after Windows 10 Reinstall: So I recently reinstalled my Windows 10 OS on my computer. A reinstall that got rid of all third-party apps and settings and kept my personal files to be more specific. I have a pair of Hyperx Cloud Alphas (through the Hyperx USB dongle) that sounded clear and crisp before...
  10. Audio and network keep getting disabled after window update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio and network keep getting disabled after window update: Hi, I keep running into the trouble where my laptop's audio and network keep getting disabled after updating windows. Everytime this problem arise, I need to troubleshoot my audio and network. What should I do in order to solve this problem?...