Windows 10: audio

Discus and support audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; No Audio Output Device is installed Please help! Today I have an audio problem where all of the sudden, the audio device cannot be found! I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sagarrathod1, Oct 12, 2018.

1. audio

No Audio Output Device is installed

Please help!

Today I have an audio problem where all of the sudden, the audio device cannot be found!

I have Intel Audio Drivers and not one of them works! I have an HP.

All of the sudden, there is no sound. I tried uninstalling the audio driver, but that didn't work, as I restarted and the computer thinks it is there when it is not.

I tried recovering it using device manager, which didn't work as I can't find the driver! Please help!

:)

sagarrathod1, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 12, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

audio

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

audio

1. audio - Similar Threads - audio

2. Windows Audio/Video Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Audio/Video Issues: Hello, Over the past few weeks, my laptop has been having the same recurring problem: When I watch videos, including live streams, Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, etc., everything will work fine for the most part, but then sometimes the video will stutter, I'll hear a buzzing...
  3. Audio

Audio: So my speakers don't work being plugged in to the back, which is upsetting because I can't even click 'properties' on any of the options -_- . But I tried just plugging in my headphones in the front into the audio jack but having my luck, No luck. It keeps flashing on and off...
  4. Add fade audio effects in video clips

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add fade audio effects in video clips: I want to underlay video clips with my own music using narration. My problem is in changing the music from one set of pictures to the other. I cannot figure out how to make sound be faded out at the end of a photo set and fade up at the beginning of the other....
  5. Playing back the audio from headset mic

Playing back the audio from headset mic: I have a problem with recording my voice while I am using my Game DVR. The audio playback is picking up my voice from the computer speakers rather than the headset microphone. Can I change something to get it playback from the headset mic?...
  6. Windows 10 'No Audio Output Device is installed' after crash

Windows 10 'No Audio Output Device is installed' after crash: I plugged my television into my laptop, using an HDMI cable, to use it as a second display, as I do on a regular basis, but suddenly windows declared it had an error and had to close. When rebooting from this, I've suddenly found Windows is telling me 'No Audio Output Device...
  7. no audio device output installed AND no sound, video, and game controllers tab in my device...

no audio device output installed AND no sound, video, and game controllers tab in my device...: It happened recently within a month or so. The sound used to work. I tried to install drivers but I don't even have the sound tab anymore. The troubleshooter doesn't do anything it says can't detect the problem. no audio device output installed AND no sound, video, and...
  8. Windows force installs audio driver, no sound from speakers

Windows force installs audio driver, no sound from speakers: Hello tenforums! There's a sound issue on my system that i'd be grateful to have some assistance in correcting. I am using a Lenovo G580 laptop, whose speakers have recently stopped working correctly. What i did was first to uninstall every sound driver on my system from...
  9. Audio in Camera

Audio in Camera: I have some issues in my Surface: 1. The audio is not working after recording a video in this laptop. 2. The audio and video is not working after recording a video with my ear phones plugged in the laptop. The video cannot be played as the play button has been (for some...
  10. Remote device doesn’t detect audio input

Remote device doesn’t detect audio input: The problem that the audio input of my laptop is not visible by the remote computer. I did troubleshooting steps such as checked settings, group policy, remote desktop services. No problem. But it remote audio device isn’t picking up input from my mic....