Windows 10: Audio

Discus and support Audio in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I downloaded the dts sound abound app but the dts:x of it is not working so is they any issues with it and what can i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EndlessGibbon80, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Audio

I downloaded the dts sound abound app but the dts:x of it is not working so is they any issues with it and what can i do?

:)

EndlessGibbon80, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 16, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Audio

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Audio

1. Audio - Similar Threads - Audio

2. Adaptive Audio Levels

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adaptive Audio Levels: Is there a way for audio levels to change according to the devices connected or plugged in? ie: If I connect headphones via the jack, audio levels will adjust to previous "headphone" levels, instead of the master level....
  3. Mic problems with Realtek Audio, Dell G7 7588

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mic problems with Realtek Audio, Dell G7 7588: Recently, my laptop (Dell G7 7588) has decided it wants to use the built in mic instead of my Astro A10 mic. I have checked for drivers everywhere, set different audio dsevices as default, unplugged my Asus VG245 monitor, and uninstalled then reinstalled every audio driver,...
  4. No Audio after opening my computer today I use win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio after opening my computer today I use win 10: Intel Audio device driver SST WDM is greyed out in View Update page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-after-opening-my-computer-today-i-use-win/fda4f73e-0ef4-40c9-a94a-6aee5d2dcb6e
  5. Audio issues with Fortnite after most recent 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio issues with Fortnite after most recent 1903 update: So apparently this is occuring with other games as well but Fortnite is my main game so im having the most trouble with it. i played fortnite before and after the update and the difference in directional audio quality was like night and day. Before the update I was able to...
  6. Audio Driver

Audio Driver: Netflix tells me my audio drive needs to be downloaded but the pc says all is up to date? Should I download a free audio drive ? I can listen to youtube without any problems ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-driver/6485b3c8-a23f-4dc1-a386-f7158b3fa214
  7. Sound (Audio) not working for you tube

Sound (Audio) not working for you tube: I tried running the troubleshooter so i can hear you tube videos but it didnt solve the problem. I have a laptop and the 1904 version. I dont know what else to do....
  8. Windows 10 can not change USB audio/headset volume.

Windows 10 can not change USB audio/headset volume.: First I want to say if any MS support person suggests to update drivers I will slap them in the face, lol, jk. I have observed this with multiple USB headsets and external USB sound devices. USB-C and USB 3 headsets and docking stations. In particular the XBOX USB...
  9. About Realtek Audio Driver

About Realtek Audio Driver: Actually after installing Realtek Audio Driver the sound quality became worst. So immediately I switched back to High Definition audio driver, I realized that unnecessary crackling sound get produced which irritates me. Can anyone help me please?...
  10. Microsoft confirms Windows 10 KB4515384 breaks audio

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms Windows 10 KB4515384 breaks audio: After installing the Windows 10 KB4515384, users have been reporting that the update breaks down audio and reduces the quality when playing games. Microsoft has finally confirmed that it’s aware of reports the latest cumulative update might come with an issue where the audio...