Windows 10: Audio

Discus and support Audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am experiencing problems with my audio output. I plug in my earphones but audio is playing both on headphones and laptop speakers. I have checked the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KennethKanyi, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Audio

I am experiencing problems with my audio output. I plug in my earphones but audio is playing both on headphones and laptop speakers. I have checked the drivers and they are working properly and they are also up to date. What should I do to rectify my issue?

:)

KennethKanyi, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 1, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Audio

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Audio

1. Audio - Similar Threads - Audio

2. I need help with Audacity seeing the right audio input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help with Audacity seeing the right audio input: I am trying to live audio capture a phone call on my cell phone to my laptop, to prove to the guy at the cell phone store that the static, and having to ask the person to repeat things a lot and so on. That it is not a problem with the phone. I have gone through 3 phones so...
  3. Help with audio playback

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with audio playback: Hey guys, I work for telecommunications and customers can hear my audio for youtube and other things, I can't figure out how to stop the playback when talking to people. This playback issue is happening with video games too. like people can hear my gun fire. Any software I...
  4. anyway to make windows detect a bluetooth audio device as a audio jack device

anyway to make windows detect a bluetooth audio device as a audio jack device: I have waves MaxxAudio installed (OEM) on my acer predator helios 300 and it bothers me that the program does not let you apply audio enhancements on devices that are connected wirelessly or through the hdmi port. it's not even a bandwidth problem as my hdmi output card is a...
  5. [Question] Shortcuts for audio control

[Question] Shortcuts for audio control: Hi all, I was seated to a new workstation at work and have to control my audio when calls come in. I searched for a while and wasn't able to find keyboard shortcuts online or in the windows settings. All I want to do is to mute and unmute all sounds. Since its at work I'd...
  6. audio jack popup

audio jack popup: I had an popup everytime when i plugged in a microphone or a headphone,one time i did it to not ask me and now i need it because i set it on headphones and now i need a microphone,how can i?...
  7. Updates past 1709 have ruined some of my audio settings, could maybe use a hand.

Updates past 1709 have ruined some of my audio settings, could maybe use a hand.: To clarify, I have a soundboard (Resanance) that I use on discord, and I also use Voicemeter Banana for NVIDIA Shadowplay to reduce white noise. To put it simply, the virtual audio cable for the soundboard no longer has audio running through it. I can still hear the audio...
  8. No Audio Output is Installed in ASUS X555LA laptop after reinstalls

No Audio Output is Installed in ASUS X555LA laptop after reinstalls: Hi, I am trying to help a friend who's laptop's audio stopped working after a simple lid close. the symptoms are almost the same as posted in this thread years ago- No Audio Output Device Installed. I'm deeply worried for him after reading the thread. things I tried over the...
  9. my laptop will not discover blue tooth audio device

my laptop will not discover blue tooth audio device: my Windows 10 Lenovo G500s Touch will not discover my Bose SoundLink speaker. I have no other devices to try to discover but I reset the device and my phone discovered it and linked up with no problem. When I try to find the speaker, the laptop just searches endlessly with no...
  10. No audio windows 10

No audio windows 10: [ATTACH] been having problems since yesterday afternoon with my audio, no audio from headphone jack when headset is plugged in. As well as having my computer hooked up via hdmi to my sanyo smarttv which also has no audio. I tried my best to screen shot what I could, I have...