Windows 10: audio

Discus and support audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my video works but my audio doesn't this is the second time now, I launched a troubleshooter but it never completed but then audio was fine but now the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BlessingOgungbe, Sep 9, 2019.

1. audio

my video works but my audio doesn't this is the second time now, I launched a troubleshooter but it never completed but then audio was fine but now the audio is gone again, its a HP pavilion brand new got it a few days ago?! help!!

:)

BlessingOgungbe, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 9, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

audio

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

audio

1. audio - Similar Threads - audio

2. No audio after October 2019 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio after October 2019 update: My computer's audio STILL does not work. Have tried uninstalling the Realtek device. And it was reinstalled when restarted computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-after-october-2019-update/11b4582a-d0b7-4879-b206-2f39e4788e39
  3. Audio configuration worked fine in Win 7, but not in Win 10 1903

Audio configuration worked fine in Win 7, but not in Win 10 1903: Hi! I had a custom audio config that worked fine in Win 7, but I haven't gotten it to work in my current Win 10 Pro 1903 desktop system, and I'd greatly appreciate some help. Here's the key part of the config that's not working: I take the HDMI output from my Fire TV Gen 2...
  4. Plantronics Audio 478 Heasets (Crackle) after Win10 Major May Patch

Plantronics Audio 478 Heasets (Crackle) after Win10 Major May Patch: The other day I finally got around to manually loading the Win10 Major May patch and subsequent updates. Aside from having to disable Win10 from over-writing my Nvidia drivers, my Plantronics 478's, that has always worked flawlessly, are now crackling/popping in my browsers...
  5. How can a generic Realtek Audio driver support Dolby Audio?

How can a generic Realtek Audio driver support Dolby Audio?: My PC is Acer Predator Helios 300 (G3-572) and the manufacturer driver from 2017 includes Dolby Audio but it doesn't work in Windows 10, 1903. Updating through Device manager gives the driver from late 2018 and Dolby Audio works in it. Out of curiosity, I installed the...
  6. External Display and Audio problem - Windows 10 Home 1903

External Display and Audio problem - Windows 10 Home 1903: Good day all, I am having two issues with my laptop as stated below. Please note that these issues were not present when I previously used the laptop (3 days ago). I am using an ASUS Laptop X541UA running the following OS: Windows 10 Home Single Language Version: 1903...
  7. Win10 updates cause the audio device can't work!

Win10 updates cause the audio device can't work!: Hi: My audio device is realtek ALC892. System verison: 18362.418. I found the latest driver verison is R2.82 in the official website. I have installed it but it doesn't work. And I have tried other solutions such as using system bulit-in fix or any other solutions. But I...
  8. Realtek Audio Console Blank

Realtek Audio Console Blank: I have a new Alienware m17. This Realtek system has serious problems; namely when I open the Realtek Audio Console, I am met with a blank screen. The only 2 settings are Device Advanced Settings and Information. My wife's computer an Alienware m15 works fine. I can see the...
  9. Windows 10 mutes Bluetooth audio after Pause button is pressed

Windows 10 mutes Bluetooth audio after Pause button is pressed: The bluetooth audio in Windows 10 is muted after I press the Pause button (on my keyboard) to pause music (in Spotify). In many cases I do this to pause the music so that I can watch a video on youtube. Is there a way to make sure that only the music is paused and that the...
  10. Bluetooth Will Only Connect As Voice - No Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Will Only Connect As Voice - No Audio: For a couple months now, I've been having issues connecting my Bluetooth devices to my PC. Both devices work perfectly when paired with my phone or TV, but when connected to my laptop, both will show as voice connected, but one plays audio with horrendous quality, while the...