Windows 10: Audio

Discus and support Audio in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computers audio suddenly stops working. I have tried the troubleshoot option but the problem cant be found. I cant play music or videos with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanielEberechukwu, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Audio

My computers audio suddenly stops working. I have tried the troubleshoot option but the problem cant be found. I cant play music or videos with my groove music or video player. When I use VLC i don't hear anything. I cant even run sound tests. I dont hear anything

:)

DanielEberechukwu, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 3, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Audio

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Audio

1. Audio - Similar Threads - Audio

2. Audio playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio playback: I have connected my Bluetooth headset to the new pc for the first time and it started stuttering and when i connected my wired headset to the motherboard ports the audio sounded fuzzy with a lot of electronic disturbance when using youtube, Spotify etc. Please help....
  3. Audio changing by itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio changing by itself: So i am trying to play Microsoft Flight simulator X on steam while in a discord call but, for some reason my computer keeps lowering discord's volume to where i can't hear who i am in a call with. I'm not even sure if this is the correct sub to ask but, is there a way i can...
  4. Odd Stuttering at random intervals, catching up after pause but with no audio issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Odd Stuttering at random intervals, catching up after pause but with no audio issues.: For around a month now, I've been experienced some odd stuttering that occurs at random periods, during this period, I notice my keyboard's RGB lighting glitching out, typing being registered but not showing up until after a stutter, mousing pausing but then catching up to...
  5. Dolby Audio acting up

Dolby Audio acting up: First thing's first, I've got an Acer Aspire A715-71G. This laptop is running Win 10 ver. 1903 and comes with Dolby Audio Premium. I was pretty happy with it a while ago, but for some reason, Dolby just failed to work. I mean I connect my headphones in and select "headphones"...
  6. Realtek audio driver name

Realtek audio driver name: Hello, I just built a PC and installed the drivers. It says for the audio: "Realtek Audio". The previous PC I built had the driver "Realtek High Definition Audio". Are both the same thing? The motherboard is Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus and I installed the audio driver Asus...
  7. Audio keeps cutting out and back on.

Audio keeps cutting out and back on.: [ATTACH] So I got windows 10 installed about three weeks ago on my pc that had windows 7 on it since forever. And everytime I try watching a youtube video the sound cuts off for a sec, then plays again for a minute, then cuts out for a second, then plays for another...
  8. Sound Not Allowing 1 Application Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Not Allowing 1 Application Audio: Hey, Yesterday, i was just having a go on my new game, X-Plane 11, and out if nowhere the sound has gone. I went to check the sound permissions and it dosent seem to be allowing the game sound. The sound icon for the game, and its this game only, is strobing on and off. I...
  9. Audio

Audio: Hello, everyone! I bupt a PC with my dad recently and none of the heaphone or microphone jacks are working! It's built with a Ryzen 5 2400g and the motherboard is a MSI B450 Tomahawk. It uses AMD High Definition Audio Device. The audio works perfectly fine through my HDMI...
  10. Audio after 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio after 1903: My computer was updated a number of days ago, since then I have not been able to use any audio. My audio has a red "X" near it on the taskbar. When I try to troubleshoot, nothing happens. I request simply a way to solve this one minor issue. I've tried many online fixes that...