Windows 10: Audio

Discus and support Audio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Okay, maybe it is just me, but I have a particular issue with my new Windows 10 laptop and the Minecraft game. When using headphones or Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Diakko19, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Diakko19 Win User

Audio

Okay, maybe it is just me, but I have a particular issue with my new Windows 10 laptop and the Minecraft game. When using headphones or Bluetooth earbuds, I can listen to music online, and I can listen to Minecraft granted when using my Bluetooth headphones, the sounds for Minecraft won't be as good quality and I can even answer Zoom calls. But I can't do Minecraft and some other form of audio at the same time.

I try to call someone on Discord and play Minecraft? One or the other, usually Minecraft, will have muted audio.

I decide I want to listen to LoFi on YouTube while playing Minecraft? That's a no-go because either will end up muted or going in and out. I have checked all of my settings that I know of that could affect this and have adjusted them. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

:)

Diakko19, Sep 12, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Audio

AUDIO SERVICE NOT WORKING.

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you follow below.

Step 1:

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results.

Step 2:

Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Step 3:

Look for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. If it's listed, right-click it and select Update Driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 4:

You’ll see a list of pre-installed drivers. Select High Definition Audio Device, and then select Next.

Step 5:

Restart PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Audio

1. Audio - Similar Threads - Audio

2. Can anyone please help me!!?? I updated my audio driver and this happened. Its been...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone please help me!!?? I updated my audio driver and this happened. Its been...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/johnnewburg [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izzf8x/can_anyone_please_help_me_i_updated_my_audio/
  3. Audio Poblem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Poblem: When I tried to record my voice, it was showing that to connect microphone, but that microphone was in-built. When I tried to play sound, it was working properly. When i opened device manager, there was a small triangle with ! sign in Intel smart sound OED driver. So, pls...
  4. My audio goes off randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My audio goes off randomly: Hi My audio goes off randomly and when it does it affects everything like Skype, Bloomberg videos, Zoom etc. Windows updates re-sets it but this is now becoming a constant issue. After doing the updates and getting everything working yesterday the audio is off again today....
  5. I’m having some trouble with audio right now...

I’m having some trouble with audio right now...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RuRuin_Pink [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izt31d/im_having_some_trouble_with_audio_right_now/
  6. Are Conexant/Synaptics Audio driver issues fixed yet?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are Conexant/Synaptics Audio driver issues fixed yet?: Is the Conexant and Synaptics Audio compatibility issue with Windows 10 2004 fixed yet? I have a Lenovo Flex 14IWL with the Synaptics Audio driver, I'm wondering if it's safe to install Windows 10 2004. Anyone know if it's fixed?...
  7. Headphones as another audio device

Headphones as another audio device: Hello I've been trying to set up my headphones on my PC, for more ease of use. They work fine, I have no problem with that. I wanted to use SoundSwitch software to switch between them as audio output and my PC laptop speakers. I would like to avoid disconnecting them each...
  8. Audio Fix please.

Audio Fix please.: I can hear my friends audio through his mic on discord like when we play a game i can hear his audio or when hes watching something how do you fix it for them ? submitted by /u/TheRealfezzygamer [link] [comments]...
  9. JBL Tune750BTNC Bluetooth Audio - Bad Quality

JBL Tune750BTNC Bluetooth Audio - Bad Quality: Hi, My bluetooth headphone JBL Tune750BTNC does not work for calls gives bad distorted sound from my Windows 10 PC winver 1909 build 18363.1082. It works fine as a media output using the stereo bluetooth device output.But as a calling device which uses the "hands-free...
  10. Audio and camera

Audio and camera: Whenever I open camera I only see a blue screen on the camera app and the light on the camera doesn't turn on. My audio doesn't work even if I have headphones plugged in and I troubleshooted the problem for the audio and this is what showed up.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...