Windows 10: audio

Discus and support audio in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; audio stops while youtube running on Chrome even though audio unmuted. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DAVIDKEHRLI, Sep 28, 2020.

1. audio

audio stops while youtube running on Chrome even though audio unmuted. Any ideas?

:)

DAVIDKEHRLI, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Sep 28, 2020
  4. audio

AUDIO SERVICE NOT WORKING.

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you follow below.

Step 1:

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results.

Step 2:

Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Step 3:

Look for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. If it's listed, right-click it and select Update Driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 4:

You’ll see a list of pre-installed drivers. Select High Definition Audio Device, and then select Next.

Step 5:

Restart PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

audio

1. audio - Similar Threads - audio

2. RealTek Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RealTek Audio Driver: Audio stopped working on my Dell Inspiron 5577 laptop. After a google search, best advice seemed to be to uninstall the driver, then reinstall it. I have uninstalled the driver, and tried numerous times to reinstall, but it does not fix the problem and the driver can no...
  3. this is what Happening when i open xbox game bar only the Audio part is showing any idea?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    this is what Happening when i open xbox game bar only the Audio part is showing any idea?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ExoLucid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkmgl8/this_is_what_happening_when_i_open_xbox_game_bar/
  4. Headset Audio and Microphone only works in Microsoft Teams

Headset Audio and Microphone only works in Microsoft Teams: Hello, I have an odd issue where a Plantronic headset Savi 8220 only works in MS Teams, no where else. I have tried it in Webex, Jabber, The Windows sound control panel and I cannot get a response for the Audio / Mic tests. In MS Teams however, the sound and mic work...
  5. Almost dead with despair. HELP. Audio Interface turns off if no sound passes through for...

Almost dead with despair. HELP. Audio Interface turns off if no sound passes through for...: I have 13" HP Spectre x360 2020 i71065G7. I use two monitors, bluetooth peripherals, an audio interface that connects into my studio monitors and mic all of which is connected to a USB C hub. The problem is whenever I pause a youtube video or there's no sound input for a...
  6. Audio drop outs popping every few seconds when online/connected to WLAN < high DPC latency...

Audio drop outs popping every few seconds when online/connected to WLAN < high DPC latency...: Audio drops out every few seconds in any application but in some applications it's worse than in others, which is a driver incompatibility problem, so PLEASE don't ask me to troubleshoot it before you read what I found out so far. There's also a second issue, likely connected...
  7. Issue about Audio Driver

Issue about Audio Driver: Recently I was facing an issue installing my Realtek audio driver my Microsoft audio driver is not letting to properly installed Realtek audio driver and when it is installing it shows no audio devices are available if anyone has any solution please help...
  8. Audio troubles

Audio troubles: So I've been having this issue for about 2 months now. I have been searching for a solution that doesn't involve a fresh install of windows all over the web, however there are a few very common audio bugs in Win10 which means google only finds results for these common issues....
  9. High Definition Audio Controller Isn't Working

High Definition Audio Controller Isn't Working: One Day I Turned On The Computer And I Had No Sound I Went To Device Manager And Nothing Then I Saw The Yellow Error Mark On The Audio Controller I Tried To Fix It But Nothin So What I Tried: Updating The Driver: Nope Reinstalling The Driver: Nope The "Regedit" Thing:...
  10. Audio Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Issues: So for about 2 months now the audio on my laptop hasn't been working. I bought it new and after about a week it stopped working. It say no speakers are plugged in and when I try to plug anything into the audio port it still doesn't work. The only way I can listen to audio is...