Windows 10: audio

Discus and support audio in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; can not get high definition audio cortex to update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio/b4f1943b-7823-46da-82c2-7db16cb8540e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gerald LRichy, Oct 30, 2020.

1. audio

can not get high definition audio cortex to update

:)

Gerald LRichy, Oct 30, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Oct 30, 2020
  4. audio

AUDIO SERVICE NOT WORKING.

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you follow below.

Step 1:

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results.

Step 2:

Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Step 3:

Look for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. If it's listed, right-click it and select Update Driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 4:

You’ll see a list of pre-installed drivers. Select High Definition Audio Device, and then select Next.

Step 5:

Restart PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

audio

1. audio - Similar Threads - audio

2. Realtek audio console is not working and after uninstalling it , it is not found in the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek audio console is not working and after uninstalling it , it is not found in the...: My system was not recognising the headphones. And it showed realtek audio console is being updated. It stretched for 2 days and then I uninstalled realtek audio console but now I can't seem to find it on the microsoft store. Kindly help out[ATTACH]...
  3. New gaming PC but now lost my Realtek HD audio manager

New gaming PC but now lost my Realtek HD audio manager: I just upgraded my PC to a new motherboard etc im now using asus z490 maximus xii hero Before i had my surround sound controlled by the HD audio manager but now I cant find it or its not appearing either. I have tried installing the realtek drivers from the MOBO website but...
  4. How to change sample rates of audio devices in version 2004?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change sample rates of audio devices in version 2004?: I am getting error from Adobe Audition CS6 that sample rates of input and output audio devices do not match and recording is not possible. I have tried to change these settings to match them byt I did not foud any way to do it. Is there anybody who knows how to do it?...
  5. Very very Low Audio on Speaker & while using Headphones / Headset

Very very Low Audio on Speaker & while using Headphones / Headset: Hi, While using headphones / headsets I was able to listen audio clearly when volume level kept to 10, but after few days, I'm not able to hear the any audio clearly, need to increase the system sound level to 100 when playing any video / audio file. When listening without...
  6. Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting: Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting. W10 version 20H2. Listening to audio on any BT headset and the sound just stops. I can restart the service and it works again for a while. What can I do to resolve this ongoing issue? Bob...
  7. Run PC and HDMI audio through headphones on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Run PC and HDMI audio through headphones on Windows 10?: So I'm trying to get my computer to play both the PC audio and the HDMI audio to my headphones. So I want to be able to be in a Discord call on my computer and hear audio from my Nintendo Switch, both through my headphones. What is the best way to do this? Thanks. submitted...
  8. No audio input but Micosoft tech wanted money

No audio input but Micosoft tech wanted money: Just downloaded 20H2 an have an input audio problem, so I talk with a tech who informed me if I had the assure program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-input-but-micosoft-tech-wanted-money/d3d2bea0-b84c-4653-99b2-a250b7d83a3c
  9. Audio Output device

Audio Output device: I have an audio receiver connected to my desktop via Bluetooth. Somehow, I lose the connection every day or so. Under Settings Bluetooth, it indicates that I am paired to the receiver. Under Sound, no output device is available within the dropdown menu. It used to say either...
  10. an error -5005 : 0x80070002 has occured during installation of realtek audio driver

an error -5005 : 0x80070002 has occured during installation of realtek audio driver: i have asus rog strix g531gt windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-5005-0x80070002-has-occured-during/0cf05901-affd-4088-a68d-200a1bee5ce6