Windows 10: Audio

Discus and support Audio in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I play a YouTube video I get no sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio/39ef53f2-43f8-4144-a61b-017dc1b78ef0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JeffCape, Dec 1, 2020.

1. JeffCape Win User

Audio

When I play a YouTube video I get no sound

:)

JeffCape, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Audio

1. Audio - Similar Threads - Audio

2. Nvidia Virtual Audio (Wave Extensible) (WDM) Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nvidia Virtual Audio (Wave Extensible) (WDM) Error: After their latest update, none of my audio drivers are working. After the troubleshoot, it says "Nvidia Virtual Audio (Wave Extensible) (WDM) has an error. So, how can I fix it? submitted by /u/Farjabin [link] [comments]...
  3. Audio volume changes after sound is paused

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio volume changes after sound is paused: After updating the Realtek audio driver from Dell, the sound volume started increasing every time any sound started after pausing or stopping for about two seconds or more. Any adjustment of the sound volume would restore the setting - until next time. I believe this was...
  4. Black Screen w/ Audio in Background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen w/ Audio in Background: Have tried different suggestions.....as per the original post. Helpful suggestions from Lester Bernard, but no luck on any of them. So, here we are again...Original Post: Hi, Have been trying to trouble shoot this issue since Nov. 2020. Screen goes black within a few...
  5. Mouse stops working after joining any audio call with people

Mouse stops working after joining any audio call with people: My friends computer is having an issue where when he joins any audio call with participants, the mouse stops working and if disconnected, it works again fine. We have: -- switched ports -- switched mouses -- restarted -- ran discord in compatibly mode --...
  6. Audio Popping

Audio Popping: Hi, I have been searching for a solution to this audio popping problem, I have the exact same problem as the guy on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MTJz8K7V94 I have tried the following stuff: - Change the values from "ConservationIdleTime", "IdlePowerState"...
  7. MS Family Timeout -- Edge Continues to play video/audio

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS Family Timeout -- Edge Continues to play video/audio: My kids are both using Microsoft Edge as their browser under Family Controls. When their allocated time is up, the browser continues to play video and audio. So if they are on YouTube, the browser still allows YouTube to "spin" through its playlist, allowing the audio...
  8. Audio Issues

Audio Issues: Please help me I have this audio issues for my pc but it mainly affects on zoom. The problem would randomly occur. The problem makes the audio distorted and slow. I tried updating the drivers but it would still occur. This has happened for 2 days straight. I also tried...
  9. Bluetooth headphone audio cuts out when not playing music

Bluetooth headphone audio cuts out when not playing music: I am having issues getting pair of bluetooth headphones I purchased to work with windows 10. When pair and connect to the headphones they will work for a short time, but if I start any music, youtube video, or a game they will only work when that audio is playing. If I...
  10. Realtek Audio manager not working

Realtek Audio manager not working: So I recently updated my drivers and windows and now my audio is not working what so ever. I don't have the option to even see the audio manager and I don't have the High definition audio available to select in my device manager. I've tried reinstalling the drivers I've tried...