Windows 10: Audio

Discus and support Audio in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I play a YouTube video I get no sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio/39ef53f2-43f8-4144-a61b-017dc1b78ef0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JeffCape, Dec 1, 2020.

1. JeffCape Win User

Audio

When I play a YouTube video I get no sound

:)

JeffCape, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Audio

1. Audio - Similar Threads - Audio

2. Realtek Audio Drivers Not Showing Up?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Drivers Not Showing Up?: My Realtek Audio Drivers have not been downloading lately. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Realtek drivers but it won't show up in the Device Manager. I also tried using my motherboard audio drivers I have the TUF Gaming B360-M Plus Gaming Motherboard by ASUS to...
  3. No Audio Options (Win10)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Audio Options (Win10): So I download a realtek audio driver and it was good because you can choose which audio input/output you can choose (e.g speaker in, mic in, headphones, speaker, headset) but when i updated the driver, its all back to just headphones sounds and there is no pop up option to...
  4. no hay ningun dispositivo de salida de audio instalado

no hay ningun dispositivo de salida de audio instalado: hola alguien me puede ayudar con mi problema de mi laptop la marca es hp 14 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-hay-ningun-dispositivo-de-salida-de-audio/cdd221ad-5fcb-4a46-88d2-cd04f4caf3b8
  5. Audio issue

Audio issue: When I'm on discord or obs, the people talking in my discord get into my mic. Not because my headset is too loud though. Their audio gets in my mic audio clearly and I'm not sure how to get rid of this. It's not all of my desktop audio it's specifically audio from discord ?...
  6. Audio Troubleshooting no longer working since removing Get Help app, no audio at all now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Troubleshooting no longer working since removing Get Help app, no audio at all now: As the title says, I was having issues with the audio troubleshooting app "Get Help" that now comes pre-installed on Windows 10. I could not access further audio options because of the "Get Help" app, so I had to remove it. Audio help I needed is outlined here:...
  7. Cant stream video or audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant stream video or audio: Hi,running Dell Lattitude 7380,8gb,win 10 pro,..all updates and driver updates done,.. all of a sudden,i cant stream You Tube vids to vlc,or any other player?..all relavant services seem to be running,..no wrong setting in group policy..wmp is set to allow streaming.. havnt...
  8. Audio input not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio input not working: My audio input isn't working at all with the computer microphone or external microphones and I've tried everything I could find online to fix it to no avail. Anyone have any idea how to help? submitted by /u/TransTabletop [link] [comments]...
  9. Audio Drivers Device Not Migrated

Audio Drivers Device Not Migrated: For several months, both my headset Logitech USB and microphone Samson GoMic USB have had issues. They can work, but my microphone is too quiet and muffled and only one setting can be recorded. My headset is too loud, and I have to turn down every program to be very quiet....
  10. My Audio Isnt working

My Audio Isnt working: I have downloaded Windows 10 Pro and since no audio has been working I looked for the problem and It says I have no drivers installed nor can I update the driver because it is not found within my computer, what shall I do to fix it. [ATTACH]...