Windows 10: Audio

Discus and support Audio in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why can people here me taking but I can’t hear the game or the party... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DANIELREYES_874, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Audio

Why can people here me taking but I can’t hear the game or the party

:)

DANIELREYES_874, Jul 23, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Jul 23, 2021
  4. Audio

AUDIO SERVICE NOT WORKING.

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you follow below.

Step 1:

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results.

Step 2:

Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Step 3:

Look for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. If it's listed, right-click it and select Update Driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 4:

You’ll see a list of pre-installed drivers. Select High Definition Audio Device, and then select Next.

Step 5:

Restart PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

Audio

1. Audio - Similar Threads - Audio

2. asus GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM no audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM no audio: Windows 10 21h1Sound was fine - Realtec audio on mother boardInstalled asus GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM and lost audio. I am guessing wants to send audio via hdmi cable to monitor which my montor does not support.Trouble shooter only list video card as audio not Realtec.Used device...
  3. Windows 10 update issues affecting audio 0x80070002

Windows 10 update issues affecting audio 0x80070002: I am having what I think are audio driver issues, but also Windows update issues? I am getting the 0x80070002 error in Windows Update, and my audio worked yesterday, but now I have no sound through 3.5mm speakers or headphones, or through my USB headset....
  4. Realtek audio problem

Realtek audio problem: Hello everyone, i have a pc with a big problematleast for me it seems like a big problem. When im playing some kind of game, i cant talk because of my Audio. There should be Realtek or something but there isn't, only the default one High definition... I tried almost...
  5. Audio changing after sleep/restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio changing after sleep/restart: So my wife likes to hear her game Rocket League through the headphones and her music playing through the speakers on her desk. I have the PC setup to do just that. It's a new PC build with windows installed from the USB provided upon purchase. I made sure to activate windows...
  6. Audio not working after failed clean boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio not working after failed clean boot: sorry lol im only 13 and know nothing about computers So I clean booted my computer beacuse an application wasn't working, but failed. Instead of doing a clean boot, I disabled EVERY SINGLE SERVICE. Audio, internet, firewall. Everything. My father, who works in IT, helped me...
  7. Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio: I'm not sure what or how this happened, but i have no audio on my Dell Latitude E6500 Win10 Pro. Can someone please help me get sound back on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio/780105c7-df7f-4107-bb26-b54906bf2736
  8. Mouse locked out with video / audio usage.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse locked out with video / audio usage.: Mouse locked out with video / audio usage.I've updated my drivers, specifically realtek, geforce, mouselogitech, and windows 10.The mouse stops working for google, taskbar, and desktop.If I am already in a program, such as a game everything works fine until clicking out.Only...
  9. Audio and mic issue

Audio and mic issue: Hello,So I have a HP laptop .So a few days ago my mic on my laptop stopped working, and then the speaker. I plugged 3 different headphones and the mic and the speaker in those also don't work .But they are working on my other devices. It seems it is not a hardware issue...
  10. Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II headphones - Can't use Hands-Free Ag Audio

Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II headphones - Can't use Hands-Free Ag Audio: Hello,Recently I've had to reinstall windows from USB due to a BSOD loop. After reinstalling, I noticed that when I connect my Bose QC 35 II headphones, stereo mode works fine, with audio coming through both ears as expect, however, when I change the mode to Hands-Free Ag...