Windows 10: Audio

Discus and support Audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have removed a audio device in my sound system. How do I connect the audio device back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LuanOliviera, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Audio

I have removed a audio device in my sound system. How do I connect the audio device back?

:)

LuanOliviera, Jul 9, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 9, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

Audio

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Audio

1. Audio - Similar Threads - Audio

2. i accidentally shorted my audio pin im py pc now no sound is coming.Now can someone tell me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally shorted my audio pin im py pc now no sound is coming.Now can someone tell me...: Well i was fixing my speaker and after i was dont i plug my audio cable in and well 2 sparks showed and my pc turned off then i resterted it now i have no audio.Though audio can come when i use bluetooth dongle.Please help me...
  3. i accidentally shorted my audio pin im py pc now no sound is coming.Now can someone tell me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i accidentally shorted my audio pin im py pc now no sound is coming.Now can someone tell me...: Well i was fixing my speaker and after i was dont i plug my audio cable in and well 2 sparks showed and my pc turned off then i resterted it now i have no audio.Though audio can come when i use bluetooth dongle.Please help me...
  4. there were no realtek audio driver, i installed them but they aren't showing in device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there were no realtek audio driver, i installed them but they aren't showing in device...: I have MSI pro b760m-p DDR4 motherboard. I reset my PC and reinstalled windows erase everyhting. The realtek drivers, I tried a few times to instal them, they installed perfectly fine, but nowhere to be find. My headphones connects with my monitor screen but not with my PC...
  5. there were no realtek audio driver, i installed them but they aren't showing in device...

there were no realtek audio driver, i installed them but they aren't showing in device...: I have MSI pro b760m-p DDR4 motherboard. I reset my PC and reinstalled windows erase everyhting. The realtek drivers, I tried a few times to instal them, they installed perfectly fine, but nowhere to be find. My headphones connects with my monitor screen but not with my PC...
  6. Gamebar Recording system audio choppy/crack similar to when too close to mic and your sound...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar Recording system audio choppy/crack similar to when too close to mic and your sound...: Hi I have been encountering issues with the game bar recording whereby when I'm recording the audio is totally fine but when I look back at the videos recorded the audio is always choppy/cracked this has happened to many of my video recordings I only want to record the system...
  7. Gamebar Recording system audio choppy/crack similar to when too close to mic and your sound...

Gamebar Recording system audio choppy/crack similar to when too close to mic and your sound...: Hi I have been encountering issues with the game bar recording whereby when I'm recording the audio is totally fine but when I look back at the videos recorded the audio is always choppy/cracked this has happened to many of my video recordings I only want to record the system...
  8. Random Times PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Times PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd...: Hello,my laptop is starting to random crash for no reason and i don't know why. Can anybody help?i've run tests and benchmarks and everything is passed with green lights.Here's the event logs with a recent crash.logs.evtxIt just freeze with no BSOD but black screen on main...
  9. Random Times PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd...

Random Times PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd...: Hello,my laptop is starting to random crash for no reason and i don't know why. Can anybody help?i've run tests and benchmarks and everything is passed with green lights.Here's the event logs with a recent crash.logs.evtxIt just freeze with no BSOD but black screen on main...
  10. Audio popping when programs are unfocused

Audio popping when programs are unfocused: I run a number of standalone amp simulators like Amplitube, Neural DSP, and Ampeg SVT suite to practice guitar along to music with and I recently noticed an issue with all of them.When they are on top of all other windows, they seem to work just fine. As soon as I focus...