Windows 10: audiodg.exe consumes 20% of CPU utilization

Discus and support audiodg.exe consumes 20% of CPU utilization in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Okay, before i start i would like to say i know that this question has been asked 340282366920938463463374607431768211456 times on this forum, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EyadBere, Apr 28, 2019.

1. EyadBere Win User

audiodg.exe consumes 20% of CPU utilization

Okay, before i start i would like to say i know that this question has been asked 340282366920938463463374607431768211456 times on this forum, but what's the benefit of all those asked questions if none has the solution ?.

Anyway, all the solutions suggested disabling the enhancements through "Enhancements" tab , but i don't have this tab

audiodg.exe consumes 20% of CPU utilization 1a731707-c404-4ab9-b2d8-535a92211631?upload=true.png

I've already tried updating the Realtek audio driver, but this still haven't solved the problem.

How can i get rid of this CPU intensive process ?

Note #1: i don't have the "Enhancements" tab

Note #2: windows sucks, i wish there was something like bluestacks for debian based distributions

:)

EyadBere, Apr 28, 2019
  2. drugo Win User

idle ,it consume always 20% of cpu , why?

hi Dalchina
    i tried to capture a screenshot , i was not able ,the problem was that process hacker or process explorer don't show which is the process that consume

but i found out this
    it starts by the task scheduler
    after i used nirsosfware taskschedulerview , and i found out this
    these are starting to consume my cpu @20%
    task names
    RunFullMemoryDiagnostic
    AnalyzeSystem
    ResPriStaticDbSync
    SR
    WinSAT

can i disable RunFullMemoryDiagnostic or other tasks listed above?
    thanks

drugo, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Audiodg Issues

(tiger-44), Apr 28, 2019
  4. YX461 Win User

Audiodg Issues

Like many others, I've encountered the high CPU issue when audiodg (Windows Audio
    Device Graph Isolation) is running. By ending this process in the task manager, I can use my PC without issues. However, after a recent Windows update, I cannot end the task under "Processes" anymore. I was able to end
    process tree under "Details". Now, I cannot get any sound. The automatic troubleshooting cannot fix the problem. The problem statement is "Audio services are not responding" although Windows Audio service and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder
    are running.

Probably, the problem is due to permanent termination of audiodg. In the past, even though I ended the process, it would show up again as needed. I cannot get audiodg to run anymore even if I run it as Administrator. Does anyone know how to get audiodg
    to run?

Thanks in advance!

YX461, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

1. audiodg.exe consumes 20% of CPU utilization - Similar Threads - audiodg exe consumes

2. CPU utilization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU utilization: Hi Team,What is the OID an NMS can use to fetch the average CPU utilization of all the vCPUs of a Windows VM. Currently the NMS can poll for individual vCPU utilizations. We are looking for the average for all the vCPUs in one OID....
  3. CPU utilization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU utilization: Hi Team,What is the OID an NMS can use to fetch the average CPU utilization of all the vCPUs of a Windows VM. Currently the NMS can poll for individual vCPU utilizations. We are looking for the average for all the vCPUs in one OID....
  4. CPU utilization in desktop

CPU utilization in desktop: My CPU is 2% in idle, but my CPU utilization in 100% even on idle. Is it normal to have a high CPU utilization even if there are no apps running? CPU:2%CPU utilization: 100%Thanks, appreciate it....
  5. CPU Utilization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Utilization: What is CPU Utilization?Mine is 100%, should I worry?Don't know the appropriate product, pls move if this question is in the wrong product.. thanks.EDIT: MY CPU is normally 1-15%, I check task manager, click Performance.CPU= 15%CPU utilization= 100%** moved from Virus and...
  6. CPU Utilization

CPU Utilization: What is CPU Utilization?Mine is 100%, should I worry?Don't know the appropriate product, pls move if this question is in the wrong product.. thanks.EDIT: MY CPU is normally 1-15%, I check task manager, click Performance.CPU= 15%CPU utilization= 100%** moved from Virus and...
  7. CPU Utilization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CPU Utilization: What is CPU Utilization?Mine is 100%, should I worry?Don't know the appropriate product, pls move if this question is in the wrong product.. thanks.EDIT: MY CPU is normally 1-15%, I check task manager, click Performance.CPU= 15%CPU utilization= 100%...
  8. Audiodg Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audiodg Issues: Like many others, I've encountered the high CPU issue when audiodg (Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation) is running. By ending this process in the task manager, I can use my PC without issues. However, after a recent Windows update, I cannot end the task under "Processes"...
  9. idle ,it consume always 20% of cpu , why?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    idle ,it consume always 20% of cpu , why?: hi i have w10 pro 64bit with 32gb , ssd i have noticed that after a while , windows 10 idle , starts to consume my cpu for hours i tried to track it down , i used process hacker system (C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe) -> treads -> and i found out it's...
  10. CPU utilization

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU utilization: The new full-screen performance monitor (open task manager, click Performance, double-click the graph) sure is pretty. [img] 10389
Tags: