Windows 10: Audiodg.exe daily random crash

Discus and support Audiodg.exe daily random crash in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'll write this topic to help other users fixing an annoying random crash for 'audiodg.exe' logged in 'Reliablity monitor' system tool... In brief,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hexaae, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Hexaae Win User

Audiodg.exe daily random crash

I'll write this topic to help other users fixing an annoying random crash for 'audiodg.exe' logged in 'Reliablity monitor' system tool...

In brief, random crashes like:

Audiodg.exe daily random crash 63d859c9-068f-4bef-a9c7-faad4882a8f4?upload=true.png

Descrizione
    Percorso dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: C:\Windows\System32\audiodg.exe

Firma del problema
    Nome evento problema: APPCRASH
    Nome applicazione: AUDIODG.EXE
    Versione applicazione: 10.0.17763.348
    Timestamp applicazione: a0a39b52
    Nome modulo con errori: NAHIMICV3apo.dll
    Versione modulo con errori: 10.0.10011.16384
    Timestamp modulo con errori: 595e4369
    Codice eccezione: c0000005
    Offset eccezione: 0000000000379f91
    Versione SO: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.768.101
    ID impostazioni locali: 1040
    Informazioni aggiuntive 1: 1719
    Ulteriori informazioni 2: 171906201cee33643617b65633af2a8b
    Ulteriori informazioni 3: 4351
    Ulteriori informazioni 4: 435129bf1cb69277ef6da28be34d3011

can be caused by Steam (Valve) running in background with chat sound notifications enabled:

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SteamClientBeta/discussions/0/2381701715730728002/

WORKAROUND (since Steam devs are unable to fix this problem):

Disable all sound notifications in Steam, and the random daily crashes of 'audiodg.exe' should disappear, especially if you use audio enhancers like Nahimic etc (very common on gaming laptops for example). It worked for me, so give it a try.

:)

Hexaae, Apr 10, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 10, 2019
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. vinsterX Win User

Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Audiodg.exe daily random crash - Similar Threads - Audiodg exe daily

2. Windows 11 Daily Random Crash/Shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Daily Random Crash/Shutdown: My computer is crashing random shutdown, no restarts or BSOD several times daily and has been for a month or two. At first it was sporadic, and I thought related to overstraining the system while gaming, but it would also crash during sleep mode almost inevitably. Now it...
  3. Windows 11 Daily Random Crash/Shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Daily Random Crash/Shutdown: My computer is crashing random shutdown, no restarts or BSOD several times daily and has been for a month or two. At first it was sporadic, and I thought related to overstraining the system while gaming, but it would also crash during sleep mode almost inevitably. Now it...
  4. 0x8000400000000002 - multiple daily random crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x8000400000000002 - multiple daily random crashes: Hi all, Hoping to get some assistance, I am trying to look over this error log I keep getting but I'm not the best with event viewer stuff. over the last week, I have been getting random shutdowns with no real explanation from event logs I can see I have reseeded hardware...
  5. 0x8000400000000002 - multiple daily random crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x8000400000000002 - multiple daily random crashes: Hi all, Hoping to get some assistance, I am trying to look over this error log I keep getting but I'm not the best with event viewer stuff. over the last week, I have been getting random shutdowns with no real explanation from event logs I can see I have reseeded hardware...
  6. Random BSOD daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD daily: I am regularly encountering the dreaded BSOD. I have tried a fresh install and trying to not overload the PC with Software or outdated drivers. Here are the files I see that are needed when requesting help. Please let me know if you need any more information. Thanks in...
  7. BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily

BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily: Desktop PC running 24/7 acting as a Plex Media server. Has been rock solid for well over a year, recently started having multiple crashes daily (anywhere from 3-8 per day). Not experienced enough to pinpoint if this is hardware, software, driver related. Several things have...
  8. Audiodg Issues

Audiodg Issues: Like many others, I've encountered the high CPU issue when audiodg (Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation) is running. By ending this process in the task manager, I can use my PC without issues. However, after a recent Windows update, I cannot end the task under "Processes"...
  9. Random BSOD - Daily

Random BSOD - Daily: Hi All, My computer was working fine and then yesterday it started crashing, even when no applications are running. The first crash occurred yesterday when I was remoting into my home computer via teamviewer. I changed 2 windows update settings via gpedit.msc. I...
  10. Seemingly random blue screen crashes occuring daily

Seemingly random blue screen crashes occuring daily: Hello, My computer has since for as long as I remember experiencing bsod crashes at varying frequencies. I have previously searched for online help for this twice, but without any success. The error messages in on bsod vary a lot, but I think all that information is in the...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. AUDIODG.EXE crash

2. audiodg causing crash

3. AUDIODG.EXE crashes

4. audiodg.exe crashing,
  5. audiodg crash