Windows 10: AUDIODG.EXE is crashing - because of Microphone+Clownfish

Discus and support AUDIODG.EXE is crashing - because of Microphone+Clownfish in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I got the idea to get Clownfish to mess around with my friends in good fun, but there is one problem and Clownfish "support" wasn't able to help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Banáneeeqq, Dec 2, 2020.

1. AUDIODG.EXE is crashing - because of Microphone+Clownfish

Hi,

I got the idea to get Clownfish to mess around with my friends in good fun, but there is one problem and Clownfish "support" wasn't able to help me.

This is what I get in Event Viewer - https://pastebin.com/2Q7dFUh7 ...

I have the latest drivers.

It crash always when I open for example CS:GO because in setts is my mic as a default, or when I join to discord room, leave the room, etc.

I tried to use my old mic, it was fine, with the new one it is crashing - but I found "fix" - when I open "Sounds" window and go to "Recording", it won't crash again right-click on the speaker at taskbar.

Does someone have any idea, why it crashes, or how to fix it? I can't understand, how the "Sounds" window is partly fixing this problem...

Yes, I can use this fix every time when I open CF, but sometimes I forgot to open It and even it won't crash full audio it only makes very short annoying sound, It is unpleasant.

Thanks.

Have a nice day.

:)

Banáneeeqq, Dec 2, 2020

2. microphone gone quiet after downloading clownfish

Hi Will,

You can try to disable and enable your microphone.

Also, make sure that there are no existing services of clownfish left on your end.

For further troubleshooting steps, please follow this link:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-manage-micro...

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information that might solve your current issue.

Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if this helped you out.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Dec 2, 2020
  3. aprtimes2 Win User
    Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish

Earlier in the day I got the idea to get Clownfish to mess around with my friends in good fun (huge mistake), my microphone didn’t work so I went to playback and it had disappeared. I uninstalled clownfish, reinstalled, uninstalled again until it finally
    was fixed (so I thought) learning my mistake I thought I was in the clear when my audio starts cutting out everytime a Windows Sound played or a game/video with audio started up (it sounded like a faulty lightbulb busting). I tried to update my drivers to
    get it fixed, it worked, but my microphone didn’t work. I went back to Recording devices, it shows up, but instead of being registered as my High Definition microphone, it registers as Realtek (my Laptop’s built-in microphone) even if I update the drivers
    to High Definiton, reinstall them, set my microphone as default device. Nothing seems to work.

My theory is that my Laptop fails to register my headset’s microphone (I use LS20 Lucid Sound Headset) anymore and if I plugged in a different headset, it will be fine, but I don’t another headset as disposal (besides my backup LS20, but the issue still
    carried on with that one). Is my theory reasonable?

Is there any downloadable/custom drivers that could fix my problem or a solution (troubleshooting doesn’t work).

aprtimes2, Dec 2, 2020
  4. AUDIODG.EXE is crashing - because of Microphone+Clownfish

Audiodg Issues

(tiger-44), Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

AUDIODG.EXE is crashing - because of Microphone+Clownfish

1. AUDIODG.EXE is crashing - because of Microphone+Clownfish - Similar Threads - AUDIODG EXE crashing

2. Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish: Alright, so I have had this for a long time. So, I downloaded this voice changer to mess around with my friends. And then my mic just stopped working. I watched youtube videos, And I've read 2 articles and system restore didn't help me but a command prompt pulled it I...
  3. Microphone is quiet after Clownfish Voice Changer!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone is quiet after Clownfish Voice Changer!!: So I downloaded Clownfish Voice Changer for the desire to sound wonky and ridiculous during games with my friends, but after just 2 hours I uninstalled the application. I later returned to my PC, and while using Discord, I noticed my friends couldn't hear me; that I was...
  4. Microphone not working after I installed Clownfish voice changer

Microphone not working after I installed Clownfish voice changer: Yesterday I decided to download a voice changer, just for fun, but after installing it my microphone went really quiet and my friends could barely hear me, only when they set me to the highest volume and no one else was talking. When installing it my command prompt popped up...
  5. Microphone not working after using Clownfish Voice Changer

Microphone not working after using Clownfish Voice Changer: Ok, so I decided to download a voice changer just to make some fun out of it. Little did I know that my headset microphone would stop working. When it was downloading I saw something pop out on my screen with CMDS. It said something with audio noise cancelled, and for a split...
  6. Clownfish voice changer

Clownfish voice changer: I dowloaded clownfish voive changer for jokes but now my mics stopped working it doesnt pick any sound up ive tried uninstalling reinstalling but it didnt work i looked up simular questions but i didnt understand how to do any of it i need help this is for school work with my...
  7. microphone gone quiet after downloading clownfish

in Windows 10 Customization
    microphone gone quiet after downloading clownfish: I recently downloaded a program called clownfish which is a voicechanger. I tried it but it didn't work for me so I uninstalled it and every time I go on discord now all my friends say that they can barely hear me. I've turned all my settings up on full in the microsoft...
  8. Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer

Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer: Ok, so I and my buddy decided to download a voice changer just to make some fun out of it. Little did I know that my microphone would stop working. When it was downloading I saw something pop out on my screen with CMDS. It said something with audio noise canceled, and for a...
  9. Audiodg Issues

Audiodg Issues: Like many others, I've encountered the high CPU issue when audiodg (Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation) is running. By ending this process in the task manager, I can use my PC without issues. However, after a recent Windows update, I cannot end the task under "Processes"...
  10. Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish

Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish: Earlier in the day I got the idea to get Clownfish to mess around with my friends in good fun (huge mistake), my microphone didn’t work so I went to playback and it had disappeared. I uninstalled clownfish, reinstalled, uninstalled again until it finally was fixed (so I...