Windows 10: audiodg.exe issue

Discus and support audiodg.exe issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I recently bought a USB PCI card for my computer to resolve an issue with audio popping/crackle. (I use it for my headphones). It works for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kerf, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Kerf Win User

audiodg.exe issue

So I recently bought a USB PCI card for my computer to resolve an issue with audio popping/crackle. (I use it for my headphones). It works for resolving the issue, however whenever I run an application that uses audio, audiodg.exe uses roughly 10-15% of my CPU. The card is a Fresco Logic FL1009. I'm thinking that it may be a driver issue. The earliest driver I can find for it is from 2013 and the driver windows gives to it automatically (as a standard driver) is more recent, but it does not work. Plugging my headphones into other USBs on my computer doesn't cause audodg.exe to go any higher than 1% CPU usage, although I will get audio popping. I've done the basic steps and disabled audio enhancements from playback devices and it does not fix the issue.

:)

2. error 0xc101009b (0xc00d4e85) in Windows 10

This did not fix the problem, there was no audiodg.exe in task manager?

Trentos123, Oct 10, 2015
  3. error 0xc101009b (0xc00d4e85) in Windows 10

But audiodg.exe don't show in task manager of my system, now what should I do....

ravi singh0907, Oct 10, 2015
Thema:

audiodg.exe issue

1. audiodg.exe issue - Similar Threads - audiodg exe issue

2. Client32.exe issue on startup & performance issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Client32.exe issue on startup & performance issues.: Windows 11I have had this issue for about a week now and am now getting worried. I have been clicking on the "x" instead of ok everytime because I thought it looked sketchy. What should I do, because I am worried that it is a virus after looking it up online. I cannot...
  3. Client32.exe issue on startup & performance issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Client32.exe issue on startup & performance issues.: Windows 11I have had this issue for about a week now and am now getting worried. I have been clicking on the "x" instead of ok everytime because I thought it looked sketchy. What should I do, because I am worried that it is a virus after looking it up online. I cannot...
  4. Application Exe windows compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Exe windows compatibility issue: Hi, I create a windows project EXE using publish method in Visual Studio 2019. But that exe only works with windows 10, not run on Windows 8 or 7. Why should this compatibility issue occur? How can we build EXE that can be OS-independent?...
  5. Application Exe windows compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application Exe windows compatibility issue: Hi, I create a windows project EXE using publish method in Visual Studio 2019. But that exe only works with windows 10, not run on Windows 8 or 7. Why should this compatibility issue occur? How can we build EXE that can be OS-independent?...
  6. Windows 10 .exe file issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 .exe file issue: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi card to an intel AC 9260. Afterwards, though my wifi continues to function, and I can download .zip files and other necessary file types, .exe files refuse to run. I have restarted, uninstalled/reinstalled my drivers by restarting...
  7. Issues with splwow64.exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with splwow64.exe: I am running an App based on ArcGis, V10. When I try to print any document over its own virtual printer, the dialog box of splwow64.exe goes background. I press Alt+Tab keys, Ctrl+Tab, I pray to the gods, but the result is the same, nothing to do. Only, I can access to the...
  8. Windows 10 1909 - splwow64.exe issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1909 - splwow64.exe issues: I am running Windows 10 Pro 1909 64bit OS on Dell PC. Have an intermittent issue when printing to a Samsung M3820ND laser printer or a Zebra GK420d label printer. My 32bit application hangs reporting it is waiting for splwow64.exe. The only way I have to recover this is to...
  9. Audiodg Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audiodg Issues: Like many others, I've encountered the high CPU issue when audiodg (Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation) is running. By ending this process in the task manager, I can use my PC without issues. However, after a recent Windows update, I cannot end the task under "Processes"...
  10. Rundll32.exe issues | Hello ! :D

in Windows 10 Support
    Rundll32.exe issues | Hello ! :D: First of, hello, just made an account for this one issue. Now then, you can clearly see in the image what the problem is, [img] if for some reason you can't see the image, then the problem is Rundll32, which is a windows host process. It run's it self multiple...
Tags: