Windows 10: Audiodg.exe leaks CPU

Discus and support Audiodg.exe leaks CPU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, suddenly the process audiodg.exe is using constant/continuous high CPU, see below (Swedish system language): [ATTACH] I've always had sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Humbledoore, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Audiodg.exe leaks CPU

Hi,

suddenly the process audiodg.exe is using constant/continuous high CPU, see below (Swedish system language):

Audiodg.exe leaks CPU ba3d2ca3-24f6-4bc1-9775-3df038a16501?upload=true.jpg

I've always had sound enhancements disabled. And still has.

All my drivers are updated.

What could be the cause to this issue?

Thanks!

:)

Humbledoore, Jun 26, 2019

2. Audiodg Issues

(tiger-44), Jun 26, 2019
  3. YX461 Win User
    Audiodg Issues

Like many others, I've encountered the high CPU issue when audiodg (Windows Audio
    Device Graph Isolation) is running. By ending this process in the task manager, I can use my PC without issues. However, after a recent Windows update, I cannot end the task under "Processes" anymore. I was able to end
    process tree under "Details". Now, I cannot get any sound. The automatic troubleshooting cannot fix the problem. The problem statement is "Audio services are not responding" although Windows Audio service and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder
    are running.

Probably, the problem is due to permanent termination of audiodg. In the past, even though I ended the process, it would show up again as needed. I cannot get audiodg to run anymore even if I run it as Administrator. Does anyone know how to get audiodg
    to run?

Thanks in advance!

YX461, Jun 26, 2019
  4. SarahKong Win User

Audiodg.exe leaks CPU

My CPU usage reaches 98% when I don't move my cursor for few minutes

Looks like it might be the svchost process.

This is not uncommon.

Below is a link on steps to fix this issue.

Let me know how you make out.

https://www.wintips.org/how-to-fix-svchost-exe-...

SarahKong, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Audiodg.exe leaks CPU

1. Audiodg.exe leaks CPU - Similar Threads - Audiodg exe leaks

2. High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit: Hi. Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928) So my problems started a few days after the last update; 2021-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64 based Systems (KB5001330). I have Piriforms Speccy installed and it reports the cpu temp is around a constant temp in...
  3. High CPU usage & Memory leak

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU usage & Memory leak: Hello, I've a leak memory and high CPU from lanmanServer and System ntoskrnl.exe. The system ntoskrnl.exe is on 19%-20% CPU usage all the time and the Lanmanserver is starting from 40MB RAM and will continue until the Memory usage will be full and eventually the machine...
  4. USB2.0 UVC HD Webcam cpu leak after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB2.0 UVC HD Webcam cpu leak after reinstalling windows: Hello, I recently reinstalled Windows on my Asus laptop just to freshen it up. I now only have three programs installed on my laptop: Chrome Discord Spotify My webcam has never given me issues before but after reinstalling Windows 10 my Webcam will cause Discord to...
  5. is this memory leak?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is this memory leak?: [ATTACH] Please see my paged pool and non paged pool. This is the screenshot after I restarted my laptop and directly go to the task manager to see memory. and i found this. Is this possible? And then I download media creation from Microsoft and reinstall the window but...
  6. Windows 10 crazy hidden CPU leak.

Windows 10 crazy hidden CPU leak.: Hello guys! Hope for your help. I've installed brand new latest Windows 10x64 enterprise 1903 but I got some "crazy hidden CPU leak" issue. The main evidence of that black magic is visual in task manager where your actual CPU load is higher than your active processes consume...
  7. unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe

unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe: hello everyone I'm having a bit of trouble with this application. Just recently my CPU has been mostly taken up by one instance of the above file continuously running. Now I have had a look in Task Manager and the following command lines are stated as below:-...
  8. Audiodg Issues

Audiodg Issues: Like many others, I've encountered the high CPU issue when audiodg (Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation) is running. By ending this process in the task manager, I can use my PC without issues. However, after a recent Windows update, I cannot end the task under "Processes"...
  9. Defender 4.18.1807.18075 is massively broken. High CPU leaks.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender 4.18.1807.18075 is massively broken. High CPU leaks.: It's been broken since 1803 release, but 4.18.1807.18075 is a complete disaster. Locking PC right and left at almost any action. Massive CPU activity even while not scanning anything with no any I/O reads. There is a long thread on tenforums no word on the issue....
  10. CEIP - rundll32.exe high CPU use in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CEIP - rundll32.exe high CPU use in Win 10?: Hi, I found my CPU being used to 50% by rundll32.exe invagent,RunUpdate -noappraiser QwarAFRPWUiri4M6.4 which from Win 7/8 reports appears to be sthg to do with the Customer Experience Improvement Program. Process Explorer seemed no help on this, and I've been running...
Tags: