Windows 10: AUDIODG.exe ntdll.dll "Application error causing games to crash.

Discus and support AUDIODG.exe ntdll.dll "Application error causing games to crash. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have been playing Valorant for quite a while now and the game crashes mid game without any errors. The event viewer showed "Failed with 0x57... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/--BG--, Nov 2, 2020.

1. /u/--BG-- Win User

AUDIODG.exe ntdll.dll "Application error causing games to crash.

So I have been playing Valorant for quite a while now and the game crashes mid game without any errors. The event viewer showed "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows." . I did some workaround and somehow it doesn't appear for a few days and then again the game crashed mid-game and this time the event viewer showed

" Faulting application name: AUDIODG.EXE, version: 10.0.19041.546, time stamp: 0x15d80ff5
    Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.546, time stamp: 0x5b56177b "
    https://imgur.com/SJ2IVQx

Using default Microsoft audio drivers and currently on 19041.572

submitted by /u/--BG--
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/--BG--, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Kiyop_275 Win User

kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors

Hey,

It has been a while I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.

I am running on a laptop acer aspire with windows 10 x64, intel core i7, 8Go SSD DDR4, nvidia GTX 1060M, 1 SSD with 128Go wontaining my C

and 1 Disk of 1To containing my D,E,F...

I have allready tried the following to fix the problem :

• Running regsvr32.exe /u ntdll.dll -> raises an error saying the module was loaded but the entry point is not found. Check if the DLL or OCX file is valid.
    • Running repair tool from windows.
    • Update all drivers manualy.
    • Completly remove graphic card driver and reinstall it.
    • Redumping my C: disk with a new windows.
    I have followed most of the tutorials I found, nothing worked. I have had this issue with Rogue Company. I have had previous issues like this one though I can't tell for sure it was because of kernel32.

I would appreciate any help.

Kiyop_275, Nov 2, 2020
  3. 3870x2 Win User
    UT3.EXE Kernel32.DLL error

All things in System specs are true except for the 9800GX2. I know have a 4870.
    Thank you for the response, I will let everyone know everything I've tried:

Reinstalling drivers (the right way)
    Reinstalling the game
    Reinstalling the .net distributable 3.5 SP1
    Reinstalling Direct X
    Edited UTEngine.ini (this is what got me past the splash screen)
    Reinstalled all related drivers (sound, etc...)
    Disabled Antivirus applications
    No Current Overclocks
    Tried "Checking integrity" of game files
    Tried running in different compatibility modes
    Tried running with -nosound
    Tried tweaking with the CCC settings(is there a DXT textures option? Ive heard it was supposed to fix this, but it doesnt show up in my CCC (yes I do have advanced options, no im not retarded, thank ya))

All suggestions welcome. Remember 4870, not 9800GX2. WinXP 32 bit. no FFDshow, is disabled.

It actually brings up 2 different errors: kernel32.dll and UT3.exe.

3870x2, Nov 2, 2020
  4. AUDIODG.exe ntdll.dll "Application error causing games to crash.

D3d11.dll crashes

Recently I have been getting multiple crashes caused by d3d11.dll and I have no idea how to fix the problem. Here is an example of one of the crash logs:

Faulting application name: bf1.exe, version: 1.0.47.30570, time stamp: 0x5842f1e9

Faulting module name: d3d11.dll, version: 10.0.14393.479, time stamp: 0x58258972

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00000000001590f4

Faulting process id: 0x1ce8

Faulting application start time: 0x01d26f64b2260675

Faulting application path: F:\Origin Games\Battlefield 1\bf1.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll

Report Id: c061913a-b2b3-45be-90df-3b7bf090be6d

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Underdrill, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

AUDIODG.exe ntdll.dll "Application error causing games to crash.

1. AUDIODG.exe ntdll.dll "Application error causing games to crash. - Similar Threads - AUDIODG exe ntdll

2. kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.these some example ->EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x0000028ef9ec3510EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...
  3. kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.these some example ->EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x0000028ef9ec3510EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...
  4. Kernel32DLL and ntdll crashing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel32DLL and ntdll crashing games: hello,recently most of my games kept crashing and these 2 errors kept popping upthis happens few weeks ago but the problem just suddenly gone and now its back and what started this issue is battlefield 2042i uninstalled battlefield 2042 and deleted everything related to it...
  5. Kernel32DLL and ntdll crashing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel32DLL and ntdll crashing games: hello,recently most of my games kept crashing and these 2 errors kept popping upthis happens few weeks ago but the problem just suddenly gone and now its back and what started this issue is battlefield 2042i uninstalled battlefield 2042 and deleted everything related to it...
  6. Kernel32DLL and ntdll crashing games

7. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.Bellow a exemple of a game error:KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction 0x00007ff9127654e0 + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]...
  8. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games

kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.Bellow a exemple of a game error:KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction 0x00007ff9127654e0 + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]...
  9. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games

10. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors

kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors: Hey, It has been a while I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported. I am running on a laptop acer aspire with windows 10 x64, intel core i7, 8Go SSD DDR4, nvidia GTX 1060M, 1...