Windows 10: audiodg.exe uses an ever so increasing amount of RAM over time

Discus and support audiodg.exe uses an ever so increasing amount of RAM over time in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have found a severe performance issue correlated to this, pretty important process which I cannot obviously shut down without killing the audio from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DrigoMagistriArmA, Nov 27, 2021.

1. audiodg.exe uses an ever so increasing amount of RAM over time

I have found a severe performance issue correlated to this, pretty important process which I cannot obviously shut down without killing the audio from my PC.Over time this program, audiodg.exe, has been very steadily and increasingly consuming more and more RAM over time with the usage of my PC, and now has reached a point where once some time passes the computer starts to slow down significantly, up until I shut it down Important to note that the computer takes a significantly longer time to shut itself down than usual, that is after the screen goes black and eventually turn it on again, wh

:)

DrigoMagistriArmA, Nov 27, 2021

2. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Nov 27, 2021
  3. How to increase RAM on nokia X...

Is it possible to increase RAM by partitioning the external sd card safely on nokia X. At the same time can anyone suggest me how to use RAM on nokia X efficiently so that we can play high-end games without any lag and for a very long time. Please reply.Thanks
    in advance.

pinaki_1947, Nov 27, 2021
  4. IbrahimH1 Win User

audiodg.exe uses an ever so increasing amount of RAM over time

I want to increase virtual ram in windows 10

Some time my system get very slow or laggy when I run multiple application at a time therefore someone suggest me to increase virtual ram but I know how to do that

IbrahimH1, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

audiodg.exe uses an ever so increasing amount of RAM over time

1. audiodg.exe uses an ever so increasing amount of RAM over time - Similar Threads - audiodg exe uses

2. conhost,exe using IMMENSE amount of memory.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    conhost,exe using IMMENSE amount of memory.: conhost.exe as shown in the screenshot is using high amounts of memory. When I first booted up my laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 it was at 2000 MEGABYTES! 2 WHOLE gigabytes of ram...Things I have tried:Step 1: Run the SFC.Click on the Start button, Type CMD.Right click on CMD...
  3. audiodg.exe uses an ever so increasing amount of RAM over time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audiodg.exe uses an ever so increasing amount of RAM over time: I have found a severe performance issue correlated to this, pretty important process which I cannot obviously shut down without killing the audio from my PC.Over time this program, audiodg.exe, has been very steadily and increasingly consuming more and more RAM over time with...
  4. audiodg.exe uses an ever so increasing amount of RAM over time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audiodg.exe uses an ever so increasing amount of RAM over time: I have found a severe performance issue correlated to this, pretty important process which I cannot obviously shut down without killing the audio from my PC.Over time this program, audiodg.exe, has been very steadily and increasingly consuming more and more RAM over time with...
  5. Amount of RAM that win10 os is using

Amount of RAM that win10 os is using: why is my system is using so much amount of ram even I am not running any application? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amount-of-ram-that-win10-os-is-using/3bb151ae-70ba-4e2a-8c1a-fc5b3ba9b34b
  6. Weird amount of RAM being used

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird amount of RAM being used: Hey everyone, So i recently bought more RAM for my work pc. Just did a small upgrade from 4GB to 8GB. I've been using it for like a week now, and every single day i notice that Task Manager shows im using like 50% RAM, but i dont. In these screenshots you can see that Opera...
  7. dwm.exe using a massive amount of ram

dwm.exe using a massive amount of ram: [IMG] Just using Windows normally, then saw this process using a massive amount of ram. Previously it was just lower than 300mb at most times. Any help please? These are my specifications: Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHzInstalled RAM: 20.0 GB...
  8. Getting micro stuttering over increasing amount of up time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Getting micro stuttering over increasing amount of up time: It's actually an issue going on for months now. Like the title says, the longer my computer stays up, the worse the stuttering gets. Apart from that, I get audio pops here and there too (they coincide). I usually just put my computer on hibernate after being done using it,...
  9. increase in ram without use

increase in ram without use: Hello! lately the ram on my laptop that uses Windows 10 has increased which makes no sense I just opened a few tasks and I even tried without the task and my ram gradually became full What is this? is there a virus? Please help even though the RAM on my laptop is 16 GB...
  10. Chromium using huge amounts of RAM

Chromium using huge amounts of RAM: I just noticed even having one tab open on chromium(dev version) has me using 0.5 GB ram. There are like 14 processes open. What's the deal here or am I mistaken? submitted by /u/Mamba28 [link] [comments]...