Windows 10: audiodg.exe using more than a quarter of my ram

Discus and support audiodg.exe using more than a quarter of my ram in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So the audio diver built into windows audiodg.exe used 600MB+ of my ram when spirital sound is off and when audio is just muted completely. I only have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BonkeTonke, Jan 25, 2021.

1. audiodg.exe using more than a quarter of my ram

So the audio diver built into windows audiodg.exe used 600MB+ of my ram when spirital sound is off and when audio is just muted completely. I only have 4GB of ram in my pc and because of windows core processes `I am left with about half of my total ram left, because of this firefox will continually close for no reason and sometimes my pc will freeze with a comepletely black screen while still on. Any reccomendations on how to save ram?

:)

BonkeTonke, Jan 25, 2021

2. Audiodg Issues

(tiger-44), Jan 25, 2021
  3. YX461 Win User
    Audiodg Issues

Like many others, I've encountered the high CPU issue when audiodg (Windows Audio
    Device Graph Isolation) is running. By ending this process in the task manager, I can use my PC without issues. However, after a recent Windows update, I cannot end the task under "Processes" anymore. I was able to end
    process tree under "Details". Now, I cannot get any sound. The automatic troubleshooting cannot fix the problem. The problem statement is "Audio services are not responding" although Windows Audio service and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder
    are running.

Probably, the problem is due to permanent termination of audiodg. In the past, even though I ended the process, it would show up again as needed. I cannot get audiodg to run anymore even if I run it as Administrator. Does anyone know how to get audiodg
    to run?

Thanks in advance!

YX461, Jan 25, 2021
  4. audiodg.exe using more than a quarter of my ram

MOMOKIT0333, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

audiodg.exe using more than a quarter of my ram

1. audiodg.exe using more than a quarter of my ram - Similar Threads - audiodg exe using

2. Why my windows is using more ram than it shows?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my windows is using more ram than it shows?: Hello, my windows is using 7.5 GB of ram but in the users view in task manager is shows 2.5 GB. Does anyone know why? I have i5-11600k and 2 x 8GB trident z 3200mhz ram. Please help!...
  3. Why my windows is using more ram than it shows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my windows is using more ram than it shows?: Hello, my windows is using 7.5 GB of ram but in the users view in task manager is shows 2.5 GB. Does anyone know why? I have i5-11600k and 2 x 8GB trident z 3200mhz ram. Please help!...
  4. Why my windows is using more ram than it shows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ram usage percentage is more than what is used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ram usage percentage is more than what is used: hey it says 62 percent even tho only 1.3k ram is used.. i have 8gb ram in my lap... sometimes it says 90 percent when like only around 3k ram is used.. pls help me ty...
  6. ram usage percentage is more than what is used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ram usage percentage is more than what is used: hey it says 62 percent even tho only 1.3k ram is used.. i have 8gb ram in my lap... sometimes it says 90 percent when like only around 3k ram is used.. pls help me ty...
  7. Windows explorer using more ram than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer using more ram than usual: Now, idk if this is normal or not on windows 11 but that windows explorer ram usage for something i'm not even using but taking up that much ram is kinda weird. Is there any fix to this or is explorer gonna just take up that amount of ram for the rest now? My 8gb of ram be...
  8. Windows won't use more than 50% ram

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't use more than 50% ram: I installed more ram onto my laptop, 2666mhz DDR4 ram and it reads at 16gbs available on the task manager, but even when running multiple tasks, it never uses more than 50% of the available ram. Windows memory diagnostic tool didn't give me an error so I have no idea how to...
  9. Windows 10 using more than half of my RAM

Windows 10 using more than half of my RAM: I have Windows 10 Pro x64 version 2004 latest update at the time of writing. This is on 8GB RAM, yet Windows manages to use over half of that see screenshots I've done some googling but I couldn't find a recent answer or an answer I could find in different places....
  10. Windows using more than 6gb of ram in the desktop

Windows using more than 6gb of ram in the desktop: exactly as subject says, I have tried deleting files that could be malicious and screening for malware, even disabling lots of programs and deleting others that could be sketchy. Link to windows performance recorder on dropbox,...