Windows 10: Audioshell 2.3.6 not working on Windows 10?

Discus and support Audioshell 2.3.6 not working on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home 64bit 1909 Installed Audioshell on my new Dell G5 laptop but it doesn't seem to be working as it did on my previous 8.1 laptop. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Autobahn, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Autobahn Win User

Audioshell 2.3.6 not working on Windows 10?

Windows 10 Home 64bit 1909

Installed Audioshell on my new Dell G5 laptop but it doesn't seem to be working as it did on my previous 8.1 laptop.
    I've used it for years and it was nice just to hover over a music file and see the embedded metadata of name of album or the year of release quickly.

Just wondering if it's supposed to work correctly?

:)

Autobahn, Aug 2, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Audioshell 2.3.6 not working on Windows 10? [​IMG]

Hi, like this? (Yes, that's in file explorer). (I did also end up rt clicking an mp3,
    AudioShell, settings, run as admin, OK

before I saw that, but that might have been because of Qttabbar initially, I'm not sure)

I have Qttabbar by Quizo installed (free) so at first it seemed it didn't do that as I got the preview and play function provided by Qttabbar.
    Media Preview - QTTabBar Manual
    Actually I find I can have both:

Mediatab works too if of interest:

dalchina, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Autobahn Win User

It seems to do the same sort of thing, but does a lot more than Audioshell.

- - - Updated - - -

I've not tweaked it yet.
    I will have to test them but I'm wondering if 'QTTabBar' or 'Mediatab' work out of the box.
    The main function I'm after is to be able to hover over a music file and see the embed metadata.

Autobahn, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Autobahn Win User

Windows 10 Home 64bit 1909

Installed Audioshell on my new Dell G5 laptop but it doesn't seem to be working as it did on my previous 8.1 laptop.
    I've used it for years and it was nice just to hover over a music file and see the embedded metadata of name of album or the year of release quickly.

Just wondering if it's supposed to work correctly?

Autobahn, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Audioshell 2.3.6 not working on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Audioshell working

2. Newly bought xbox one controller not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly bought xbox one controller not working on windows 10: I have a liscened version of windows 10 and cannot use my xbox one wireless controller i just bought. Im connected via usb-c cable and it is not being registered by windows. Ive downloaded the xbox accessories app and it does not appear and can not find it under device...
  3. Newly bought xbox one controller not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Newly bought xbox one controller not working on windows 10: I have a liscened version of windows 10 and cannot use my xbox one wireless controller i just bought. Im connected via usb-c cable and it is not being registered by windows. Ive downloaded the xbox accessories app and it does not appear and can not find it under device...
  4. Newly bought xbox one controller not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Desktop Runtime not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Desktop Runtime not working!: Hello there!I got a new computer in two weeks and has been using it ever since.I've tried installing the Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime 8.0.204, but as soon as I start the installation, it says, "setup failed" and spits out the code "0x80070652 - another installation is in...
  6. Microsoft Desktop Runtime not working!

Microsoft Desktop Runtime not working!: Hello there!I got a new computer in two weeks and has been using it ever since.I've tried installing the Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime 8.0.204, but as soon as I start the installation, it says, "setup failed" and spits out the code "0x80070652 - another installation is in...
  7. My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?: Hi , about 2 days ago after i started my pc and tried to use the internet in chrome and genshin impact it gave a connectivity problem but i was using the internet in my phone very smoothly and without problem. I am connecting my pc to internet via a usb cable that is...
  8. My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?

My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?: Hi , about 2 days ago after i started my pc and tried to use the internet in chrome and genshin impact it gave a connectivity problem but i was using the internet in my phone very smoothly and without problem. I am connecting my pc to internet via a usb cable that is...
  9. My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work: so i have already tried turning off power savers and configured everything in bios for it to work but it just doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-ethernet-turn-off-when-in-sleep-and/22c0a483-c3cb-4c35-9fa9-947188297301