Windows 10: Audiosrv constantly crashes

Discus and support Audiosrv constantly crashes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Lately, my laptop has a problem in which, after a few hours watching videos, the audio crashes and I have to restart it. I can't find a reasonable fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Unfound, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Unfound Win User

Audiosrv constantly crashes

Lately, my laptop has a problem in which, after a few hours watching videos, the audio crashes and I have to restart it. I can't find a reasonable fix online. Changing the audio driver from Realtek to Default does not work, antiviruses do not pick up a thing, Command Prompt does not pick up anything, nothing I find seems to work. What should I do?

This is getting extremely frustrating, as the sound keeps crashing no matter what I do.

:)

Unfound, Oct 9, 2015
  2. toshex Win User

Skype + Nimbuzz VoIpAudioSrv Conflict?

There seems to be a conflict between Skype and Nimbuzz. Which is weird because skype used to work with nimbuzz. Now when I try to make a skype call it freezes and crashes after a while, because it seems that while nimbuzz is running skype can't use the voip
    audiosrv.

On the other hand, when skype is running and you try to start nimbuzz, it crashes on start.

Other than that they both work fine for chatting.

Is there a way to set them up so that they dont conflict eachother?

Phone: Nokia E5-00

VoIp Audiosrv v.1.00(0)

Skype v.1.5.0.12

Nimbuzz v.3.0.2 (tried 3.0.3 too, same problems. reverted to 3.0.2 since i don't like the new 3.0.3 layout)

toshex, Oct 9, 2015
  3. auggy Win User
    Windows 10 The Audio Service is not running and probably missing

Audiosrv is the Windows Audio Service.

Can you do the following:

Windows Key + R > type cmd.exe in the "Open" box > OK

At the command prompt type the following:

sc query audiosrv

What is the output of that command?

auggy, Oct 9, 2015
Thema:

Audiosrv constantly crashes

1. Audiosrv constantly crashes - Similar Threads - Audiosrv constantly crashes

2. Constant crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashing: Hi, I have been having a recent issue the last few days where my computer will suddenly put all the fans to max rpm and both my monitors black out. My programs don't all shut when this happens and I am forced to restart my pc manually while my monitors are blacked, giving no...
  3. Constant crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant crashing: Hi, I have been having a recent issue the last few days where my computer will suddenly put all the fans to max rpm and both my monitors black out. My programs don't all shut when this happens and I am forced to restart my pc manually while my monitors are blacked, giving no...
  4. Constant Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Crashes: Hello, ive had a problem with my Laptop for a while now where the display freezes or bluescreens, then the audio repeats the last sound bit that was processed before the screen froze or bluescreened very loud, and after a few seconds, it restarts Ive also had frequent cases...
  5. Constant Crashes

Constant Crashes: I have been having consistent crashes on my pc all the time while gaming and sometimes in regular use here is the info. from Who Crashed its almost been a year and I have run out of ideas On Fri 5/21/2021 3:35:14 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump...
  6. Constant crashing

Constant crashing: Hello,Look for any help available. I am getting constant crashing and do not know why. This can be during gaming, Photoshop, or even typing this. It is progressively getting worse, now I can't open Firefox/chrome/vivaldi and can only use Edge.I followed the Driver Verifier...
  7. why is audiosrv stopped

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why is audiosrv stopped: i tried to start it but it shutted down after i started it and i did it again and then the same problem happend, so i looked in the internet for some solutions and found how to start it by the net start audiosrv in cmd but it said system error 5. it just happpend to me today...
  8. Constant Crashing

Constant Crashing: Computer is constantly crashing for reasons unknown to me. Minidump https://www.mediafire.com/file/14gqi5t70c4cf81/071620-31203-01.dmp/file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-crashing/dc90a2bf-ab54-4c02-a5b8-87b5c5dcdebf
  9. Constant Crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant Crashing: I am ... somewhat... new to Windows 10. About 3 months ago I bought a new motherboard, processor, system SSD, and RAM (basically, a whole new PC). Since I couldn't find my license key for the Win 7 install on my old machine, and couldn't buy a new Win 7 license, I was forced...
  10. Windows Audiosrv not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Audiosrv not working: Since the last cumulative Update KB4524570 mei Razer Blade has stopped playing audio, after some searching I found out my Windows Audio Service isn't running, and I can't start it manually, I always get the error: 'Windows could not start the Windows Audio service on Local...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audiosrv crashes

2. Audiosrv Windows-Audio pc crash