Windows 10: Audiowizard

Discus and support Audiowizard in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; It's showing error code 0x803FB005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audiowizard/16187c2c-7cf0-4f2d-af26-2dfb66a765d4 Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tirupati NBiradar, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Audiowizard

It's showing error code 0x803FB005

:)

Tirupati NBiradar, Aug 22, 2021
  2. DX71995 Win User

Maxx Audiowizard missing after Windows 10 reboot on Asus Laptop

So, I did a reboot and installed all the latest drivers, including Realtek's audio driver. I can hear the effect of the AudioWizard being active on default (probably on music-mode) and it's very fustrating
    to not be able to change that.

Audiowizard 9b543d66-121f-4059-807d-8c8f0620b68e?upload=true.jpg

Also, manually installing AudioWizard gives this error:

Audiowizard 2b1c2d00-d209-48bb-a220-ada61d295fa1?upload=true.jpg

I'm working with audio most of the time, and to have a driver that compresses the signal isn't very ideal. Any help?

DX71995, Aug 22, 2021
  3. DX71995 Win User
    Maxx Audiowizard missing after Windows 10 reboot on Asus Laptop

Hey, thanks for the reply.

I went to Asus's driver download center and found that there are no downloadable audio driver available for my version of windows (10). Here is the list:

Audiowizard 32a75b36-d25c-450f-9dc3-08148c9d16ae?upload=true.jpg

I tried installing the windows 8.1 audio driver without results. So, instead, I went over to Realtek's audio drivers and downloaded both the executable file and ZIP file.

Audiowizard 1d361768-4238-4e1b-bf92-052f0934d351?upload=true.jpg

After the first try (executable file) the installation gave me an AudioWizard Icon which is totally blank and cannot be run. (Gives no error, no window)

Audiowizard 94a658d2-dd24-42ce-aba1-c7dd78988f0d?upload=true.jpg

The Realtek Audio manager doesn't open anymore (C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64)

DX71995, Aug 22, 2021
  4. Henry Joy Win User

Audiowizard

Sounds when playing games (CS:GO)

Hello, these will be my answers to all of your questions

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes especially CS:GO
    • The sounds that interfere are mostly quick and short and they are not loud, they help the music to go high up again and gain more bass.
    • I have tried disabling the ICEPOWER AudioWizard but there is no help at all.

Hope to get a response soon,

Henry

Henry Joy, Aug 22, 2021
Thema:

Audiowizard

1. Audiowizard - Similar Threads - Audiowizard

2. AudioWizard Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AudioWizard Problem: Hi, about a few days ago i formatted my laptop. When i setup my system, i couldn't find AudioWizard. So i check the system files. İt had been deleted. My computer's brand is Asus. So i checked Asus's offical website to download AudioWizard. I couldn't find. Please help me....
  3. AudioWizard Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AudioWizard Problem: Hi, about a few days ago i formatted my laptop. When i setup my system, i couldn't find AudioWizard. So i check the system files. İt had been deleted. My computer's brand is Asus. So i checked Asus's offical website to download AudioWizard. I couldn't find. Please help me....
  4. AudioWizard Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ICE AudioWizard not showing on desktop Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ICE AudioWizard not showing on desktop Microsoft Store: I have been having problems with the Asus ICE AudioWizard application that allows you to customize your endpoint speakers for several effects. I had uninstalled it and some time later i had wished to install it again as an attempt to get it working again. I search the...
  6. ICE AudioWizard not showing on desktop Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ICE AudioWizard not showing on desktop Microsoft Store: I have been having problems with the Asus ICE AudioWizard application that allows you to customize your endpoint speakers for several effects. I had uninstalled it and some time later i had wished to install it again as an attempt to get it working again. I search the...
  7. ICE AudioWizard not showing on desktop Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Audiowizard installation problem

Audiowizard installation problem: Installation problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audiowizard-installation-problem/ad7132a8-936d-471b-94a3-980fb8ac48b9
  9. Audiowizard

Audiowizard: Installation problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audiowizard/ad7132a8-936d-471b-94a3-980fb8ac48b9
  10. AudioWizard Installation Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AudioWizard Installation Problem: I reset my ASUS PC. The AudioWizard was gone. Then I deleted the audiowizard from Software Component of Device Manager. Then downloaded the driver from ASUS website and installed it. Tried to install AudioWizard from Microsoft Store. It shows an error. Reset thye Microsoft...