Windows 10: Audi's 3D printer works in metal

Discus and support Audi's 3D printer works in metal in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Audi’s favorite new toy isn’t the 1:2 scale model of their 1936 Auto Union Typ C grand prix car. It’s the printer that made it. Like most car... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Nov 5, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Audi's 3D printer works in metal

Source

:)

labeeman, Nov 5, 2015

2. 3D builder only showing print service and cannnot display options bar at bottom of screen.

Same was the problem I too was facing. My
    3d printing metal
    device wasn't being able to configure with the computer device. Thanks for sharing the procedure so that I was able to fix the problem of linking up the interface and 3D printer.

Phyllisabor, Nov 5, 2015
  3. 3D Builder and Printrbot Metal Simple X-Axis Upgrade

I've upgraded the bed on my Printrbot Simple Metal. I've stored the new dimension in the G-Code on the printer but 3D Builder only shows the original bed size.

How do I set the new bed size in 3D Builder?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

Spannerdude, Nov 5, 2015
Thema:

Audi's 3D printer works in metal

1. Audi's 3D printer works in metal - Similar Threads - Audi's printer works

2. connecting to 3d printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting to 3d printer: Im trying to connect to my 3d printer mother board through com 5 but it says it cannot open port 5 and has a baud rate of 115000 i believe. my motherboard has it set at 250000. how can i change so i can connect to it and flash new firmware. if i use pronterface i csn connect...
  3. 3D printer install

3D printer install: I tried to link my Ender 3 3D printer to my laptop so I could send objects to print to printer but when I tried to add it it wouldn't pop up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-printer-install/b2d1abff-1800-4571-8db8-d875c66de73f
  4. 3d printers

3d printers: can u add ender3 pro to your list of printers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-printers/a6d43cfb-cf56-44fb-a266-95aae5ee19c4
  5. Retain metallic material from 3D Builder when inserting into PowerPoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Retain metallic material from 3D Builder when inserting into PowerPoint: I have edited a 3D model in 3D Builder and given it a realistic, shiny metallic look. But whenever I add this file to PowerPoint, it loses the metallic material and goes to a matte. The other colours I added are properly transferred to PowerPoint. How do I retain the same...
  6. distorted metalic sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    distorted metalic sound: As of this morning my sound on my laptop is terrible. Haven't added anything, no external speakers, worked fine yesterday. very frustrating! any ideas? thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/distorted-metalic-sound/3e5b68f7-8b28-4d54-8ed4-3481f1b857c7
  7. 3d builder 3d printing to my printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    3d builder 3d printing to my printer: How do I print 3d builder objects on my monoprice mini delta ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder-3d-printing-to-my-printer/e73a89b1-d715-4234-964a-653514611be2
  8. Virtual 3D printer

Virtual 3D printer: Hello, I was wondering if it could be possible to install a "Virtual 3D Printer" in order to be able to slice using "3D print". We use different FDM 3D printers, but which are not natively supported by Win10. I want to use "3D print" to slice some files and spool the...
  9. 3D Build and 3D print support for FlashForge Inventor Printer

3D Build and 3D print support for FlashForge Inventor Printer: I don't see where the 3D Build and 3D print applications support the FlashForge Inventor Printer. Am I missing something, if not is there a plan to add the support for the FlashForge series of printers at some point?...
  10. New Metal Gear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Metal Gear: eqMIqJDjarg 104785