Windows 10: Audit Customizations

Discus and support Audit Customizations in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I'm working on creating a reference image for myself and some friends. The idea was to debloat windows as much as possible. I figured out how to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Exerosis, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Exerosis Win User

Audit Customizations

So I'm working on creating a reference image for myself and some friends. The idea was to debloat windows as much as possible. I figured out how to do most of what I need through trial and error, however, there are a few last changes that I just can't seem to figure out.

1. Is it possible to turn off the "most used" section in the start menu in audit mode? Because windows is not activated I can't just use the settings to disable it.

2. Can Cortana and Settings be removed from the 'all apps' list? I know they are system apps, and I don't want to remove them entirely, just the icons.

3. Is it possible to remove the folders: "Contacts", "Favourites", "Links", "Saved Games", and "Searches" from each user? No matter what I do a few come back most of the time it seems to be "Favourites", even system hiding them doesn't seem to work.

That's really about it, any help would be much appreciated
    Audit Customizations [​IMG]

(Apologies, this post is actually a duplicate I'm new here and couldn't figure out how to move it)

:)

Exerosis, Mar 4, 2017

2. Windows 10 won't install in Audit Mode

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Audit mode is used to add customizations to Windows images. When you use audit mode, the system does not have to apply settings in Windows Welcome. OEMs and corporations should use audit mode to complete their manual customizations.

Is your computer connected to working environment or any domain?

Reply us with the information so that we can proceed with the next step.

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, Mar 4, 2017
  3. N82 dead pixels

I don't think mate. As far as i know they attend training sessions and they are provided learning material and documentation, but i didnt hear anything about audits or checks on their care point employees.

If there are any checks, they're most probably done by a local superior that works in the same care point and thus their audits are redundant and do not reflect the real condition of the employees.

toxicwaves, Mar 4, 2017
Thema:

Audit Customizations

1. Audit Customizations - Similar Threads - Audit Customizations

2. About 300 security audit messages per minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About 300 security audit messages per minute: I am running Windows 11 home on my desktop PC and I am experiencing a huge number of security audit messages - typically 300 per second. My laptop on which I am writing this typically only experiences about 50 per minute. On the desktop, over a 3 minute period there were...
  3. About 300 security audit messages per minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About 300 security audit messages per minute: I am running Windows 11 home on my desktop PC and I am experiencing a huge number of security audit messages - typically 300 per second. My laptop on which I am writing this typically only experiences about 50 per minute. On the desktop, over a 3 minute period there were...
  4. Audit failed for all running web browsers in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audit failed for all running web browsers in Windows 10: Dear Team,Regarding to Event Viewer when web browsers are runningMS Edge, Google Chrome, Naver whale Event ID 4673 There are thousands of Audit Failure for Web browsersAnd also Windows Security alert is never over.Maybe that's why my computer is slowing down because I'm...
  5. Customizing image in Audit mode vs OOBE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Customizing image in Audit mode vs OOBE: Hi, I'm new to customizing Windows images and I'm confused by something that I hope you can clear up. I understand that audit mode gives OEMs the ability to install software, drivers, customize etc before capturing a master image, and that that this uses a hidden admin...
  6. Question about customizing default profile in Audit Mode

Question about customizing default profile in Audit Mode: I am creating a new image for my company from a clean Windows 10 installation, and I want to use Audit Mode to set up the default profile. One of the programs we are required to have on all computers is Symantec Endpoint Protection which is pushed out as a remote...
  7. Audit Customizations

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Audit Customizations: So I'm working on creating a reference image for myself and some friends. The idea was to debloat windows as much as possible. I figured out how to do most of what I need through trial and error, however, there are a few last changes that I just can't seem to figure out....
  8. Pinned Icons in Customized Audit Mode

Pinned Icons in Customized Audit Mode: I customized my Windows 10 in Audit Mode and created a answer file by the Windows System Image Manager. CopyProfile in the answer file is set on true In the customization I removed the Edge browser Icon and the Windows Store from the Task bar. I know that pinned Icons at...
  9. Customize Windows 10 Image in Audit Mode with Sysprep

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Customize Windows 10 Image in Audit Mode with Sysprep: How to: Customize Windows 10 Image in Audit Mode with Sysprep [img] Information First a quote from Microsoft TechNet: Understanding Audit Mode: When Windows boots first time, the computer can start in one of the following two modes: .methodtop { margin: 8px...
  10. Can't enter Audit mode and customize only for one user.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't enter Audit mode and customize only for one user.: hey guys. Im building an unattended Windows 10 Pro setup following this guide: Windows 10 Image - Customize in Audit Mode with Sysprep - Windows 10 Forums. Everything works perfectly altought I would like to improve the image with a few more pre-installed softwares, so I...