Windows 10: audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

Discus and support audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting the same error in event viewer for the longest time BSODing my pc."audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0" keeps turning up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jovanmilenkovic, May 1, 2021.

1. audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

I keep getting the same error in event viewer for the longest time BSODing my pc."audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0" keeps turning up as an error after mant attempts of fixing it does anyone know how to or has been able to fix this issue?

:)

jovanmilenkovic, May 1, 2021

2. Event 1101 Error

Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

This makes my PC Restarts..Please Help

AshwaniYadav2, May 1, 2021
  3. empleat Win User
    Disable auditing of successful events

I want to disable auditing of successful events!

This command worked (at least CMD said it did) Code:
    I need to check in event log, if there are reported any longer successful events. Problem is: overall there are too many categories to check manually!!!
    So i ran this command: Code:
    And i got:
    System audit policy
    Category/Subcategory
    "No auditing" for all categories!

which is strange for 2 reasons:
    - i have auditing, minimally of failure events
    - there should be now auditing only for successful events...
    Also in local security policy program, there is under local policy/audit policy no auditing!
    While in Event Viewer i have literally under: Windows logs/Security listed events with name Audit success! So auditing had to be on! And this is even stranger, in local security policy program, i have not configured under Advanaced Audiot Policy Configuration/System Audit Policies - Local Group Policy Object. Which should be same category as by that command i used in cmd. And i had there not configured before. Which doesn't exclude auditing, if it is configured elsewhere.

Difference is i have, in what should be same category, no auditing, if i use that command in CMD! But in local security policy program: i have not configured. Which contradicts itself!

Now i am confused, what is what?!

EDIT:

Even that command executed successfully. I have still audit success in Event Viewer. Windows logs/security in particular. Anyone help? How do i disable auditing of successful events for every category?

THANKS!

Solved:

After some more googling, i found, which category is related to security events. And you can't probably disable logging of only successful events for this category.

I created custom view and for any other category, there are no successful events. So command: auditpol /Set /Category:* /success:disable should be working!

empleat, May 1, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member

audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

Security Audit Failure Event 5061 In Windows 10

Hello,

A failure audit event is triggered when a defined action, such as a user logon, is not completed successfully.

The appearance of failure audit events in the event log does not necessarily mean that something is wrong with your system. For example, if you configure Audit Logon events, a failure event may simply mean that a user mistyped his or her password.

Advanced Security Auditing FAQ

Tenforo, May 1, 2021
Thema:

audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

1. audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0 - Similar Threads - audit events been

2. My laptop keeps crashing. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps crashing. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0: My laptop crashes multiple times throughout the day. I've been able to go view the crash logs with the Event Viewer. It could be a hardware issue because these crashes happen while I'm playing more demanding games more often than they do while I'm not. But they do...
  3. My laptop keeps crashing. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps crashing. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0: My laptop crashes multiple times throughout the day. I've been able to go view the crash logs with the Event Viewer. It could be a hardware issue because these crashes happen while I'm playing more demanding games more often than they do while I'm not. But they do...
  4. My laptop keeps crashing. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I keep getting the same error Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting the same error Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0: And then Windows 10 just locked up with the error Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-the-same-error-audit-events-have/0500c454-4192-4ac8-8fce-061fe739d194
  6. I keep getting the same error Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

I keep getting the same error Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0: And then Windows 10 just locked up with the error Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-the-same-error-audit-events-have/0500c454-4192-4ac8-8fce-061fe739d194
  7. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0: i tried to a clean boot and it stopped for a couple days i turned a couple apps back on in startup and it started restarting itself all over again cant tell if its a driver issue or hardware, just cant keep the problem to be consistent enough to diagnose...
  8. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0: i tried to a clean boot and it stopped for a couple days i turned a couple apps back on in startup and it started restarting itself all over again cant tell if its a driver issue or hardware, just cant keep the problem to be consistent enough to diagnose...
  9. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

10. Computer freezing up, EventLog: "Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0"

Computer freezing up, EventLog: "Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0": Howdy, I've been experiencing a number of issues with Windows 10 lately after the most recent patch. I am, however, unsure if the root cause is the patch or if there is a security issue I should be addressing. On the patch side, my PC has been running warmer to the point...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is audit events have been dropped a hardware issue