Windows 10: AuditPE is now an option when I start my computer.

Discus and support AuditPE is now an option when I start my computer. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Recently I am getting the option of choosing Windows 10 and AuditPE when I start up my desktop. Where did it come from and why did it suddenly appear... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CJF2U, Apr 28, 2022.

1. CJF2U Win User

AuditPE is now an option when I start my computer.

Recently I am getting the option of choosing Windows 10 and AuditPE when I start up my desktop. Where did it come from and why did it suddenly appear on my computer? Should I remove it?

:)

CJF2U, Apr 28, 2022
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 28, 2022
  3. Jim8080 Win User
    Computer Sleep Option Missing in Settings

The Settings Power and Sleep menu in Settings should list Screen and Sleep, where Sleep is used to tell when the PC goes to sleep. Sleep is missing, so my computer never sleeps. Fast startup and Hibernate are not enabled.

I used Tutorial Add or Remove Sleep in Power menu in Windows 10 to change the registry while in administrative mode, but sleep still is not seen.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FlyoutMenuSettings now lists :1: It was 0 before the change.

AuditPE is now an option when I start my computer. [​IMG]

I cannot get a large image, so will type
    Default REG_SZ (value not set)
    ShowHibernate REG_DWORD 0X00000000 (0)
    ShowLockOption REG_DWORD 0X00000000 (1)
    ShowLockOption REG_DWORD 0X00000000 (1)

I used Option 3 to add sleep using the Group Policy Editor. The steps seemed to work fine, but sleep is still missing.

I’m using a “new” refurbished Dell T3500 workstation with mbr running the current version of win10. I have a number of these computers, and the other all have the normal sleep mode .

Any suggestions? Jim

Jim8080, Apr 28, 2022
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Computer Not Working

Hi,

Failure to access the Start menu and missing icons can be caused by a corrupted user profile. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform the following steps to trigger
    Safe Mode through the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) option and create a new user account. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Improper shutdown process
      • Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the power source of your computer. Perform this step three times.
      • On the fourth time that you turn on your computer, just simply wait for the
        Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

Once you were able to access Safe Mode, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to create a local user or administrator
    account in Windows 10. By doing this, we may identify if this is an account related issue. The link also contains all the necessary information including the step on how to set up a new account in Windows 10.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Apr 28, 2022
Thema:

1. AuditPE is now an option when I start my computer. - Similar Threads - AuditPE option start

2. Issues when I try to start my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues when I try to start my computer.: My Hardware:MB: MPG B550 GAMING PLUG MS-7C56CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X3DRam: DDR4 32GB 2x16GB 3600MHz PC4-28800 CL18GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTPSU: RM850X 80 PLUS GOLDMonitor 1: GIGABYTE G34WQC A 34" 3440 x 1440 21:9Monitor 2: Sceptre 30" C305B-200UN1 2560x1080 21:9 I have fully...
  3. Issues when I try to start my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues when I try to start my computer.: My Hardware:MB: MPG B550 GAMING PLUG MS-7C56CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X3DRam: DDR4 32GB 2x16GB 3600MHz PC4-28800 CL18GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTPSU: RM850X 80 PLUS GOLDMonitor 1: GIGABYTE G34WQC A 34" 3440 x 1440 21:9Monitor 2: Sceptre 30" C305B-200UN1 2560x1080 21:9 I have fully...
  4. There was an update this am and now my computer will not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There was an update this am and now my computer will not start: Repairing Automatic RepairDiagnosing your pcAutomatic RepairYour pc did not start correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-an-update-this-am-and-now-my-computer/b7f43ad8-b6ee-4e65-8317-8a6656e4db8e
  5. There was an update this am and now my computer will not start

There was an update this am and now my computer will not start: Repairing Automatic RepairDiagnosing your pcAutomatic RepairYour pc did not start correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-an-update-this-am-and-now-my-computer/b7f43ad8-b6ee-4e65-8317-8a6656e4db8e
  6. There was an update this am and now my computer will not start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. AuditPE is now an option when I start my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AuditPE is now an option when I start my computer.: Recently I am getting the option of choosing Windows 10 and AuditPE when I start up my desktop. Where did it come from and why did it suddenly appear on my computer? Should I remove it?...
  8. AuditPE is now an option when I start my computer.

AuditPE is now an option when I start my computer.: Recently I am getting the option of choosing Windows 10 and AuditPE when I start up my desktop. Where did it come from and why did it suddenly appear on my computer? Should I remove it?...
  9. I restarted my computer when a download wouldn’t complete and now it won’t start properly....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I restarted my computer when a download wouldn’t complete and now it won’t start properly....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mer-don [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kj3eec/i_restarted_my_computer_when_a_download_wouldnt/
  10. there is no get started option when i tried to fresh start my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    there is no get started option when i tried to fresh start my laptop: I tried to fresh start my laptop because it has become sluggish, so I followed all the steps to fresh start but I am not getting get started option...