Windows 10: audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

Discus and support audo not woking with phone calls through windows link in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; audo not woking with phone calls through windows link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adam Garcia1, Mar 19, 2024.

1. audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

:)

Adam Garcia1, Mar 19, 2024
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 19, 2024
  3. MisterEd Win User
    Phone Link vs Samsung Flow vs Samsung Dex?

I found out about the problem when I ran games on the phone using Phone Link. Assuming that the PC is connected to the phone with Phone link On the phone if you look at the Bluetooth settings you will see that:
    • Calls = Enabled
    • Audio = Not available
    audo not woking with phone calls through windows link 400499d1700001094t-phone-link-vs-samsung-flow-vs-samsung-dex-btaudio1.jpg
    However, on the PC if you run Bluetooth Audio Receiver and open a connection to the phone then On the phone if you look at the Bluetooth settings you will see that:
    • Calls = Enabled
    • Audio = Enabled
    audo not woking with phone calls through windows link 400500d1700001125t-phone-link-vs-samsung-flow-vs-samsung-dex-btaudio2.jpg

MisterEd, Mar 19, 2024
  4. bradavon Win User

Your Phone App: Ringtone and Call quality terrible?

Hi,

Anyone help with this? Thanks.

Windows 10 version: 1909 (Build: 18363.815)
    Your Phone App version: 1.20041.85.0
    Your Phone Companion Link to Windows app version: 1.20041.82.0
    Link to Windows Service version: 1.0.5.2.30

Samsung Galaxy S10: Android 10 / OneUI 2.1

It worked fine using my Surface Pro 4 but on my new Surface Pro X the Ringtone and Call Quality through the Your Phone app are terrible: Constant crackling, tapping whatever you want to call it. Kind of like coins being dropped.

All other aspects of Your Phone work wonderfully.

I've tried:

Phone:

1. Bluetooth: Unpairing the Surface Pro X
    2. Your Phone Companion App: Clearing Application Data/Cache
    Surface Pro X:

1. Settings -> Bluetooth: Unpairing the phone
    2. Settings -> Phone: Unlinking the phone
    3. Settings -> Apps: Your Phone App: Repair and Reset
    I then set it all up again which went through all fine.

I've also tried:

1. Device Manager -> All Bluetooth Drivers -> Update Driver
    2. Paired a Bluetooth speaker to my Surface Pro X. This works fine.
    I suspect the issue is related to the Your Phone App and Bluetooth but don't know where to check next?

Because the crackling noise seems to be bluetooth related.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone?

Thanks

bradavon, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

1. audo not woking with phone calls through windows link - Similar Threads - audo woking phone

2. audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audo not woking with phone calls through windows link: audo not woking with phone calls through windows link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audo-not-woking-with-phone-calls-through-windows/d5e7b28e-ce18-4e8c-a6ac-670dddcb9b95
  3. audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audo not woking with phone calls through windows link: audo not woking with phone calls through windows link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audo-not-woking-with-phone-calls-through-windows/d5e7b28e-ce18-4e8c-a6ac-670dddcb9b95
  4. Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link: I've been looking for a solution to this problem for quite a while with no success so hopefully I'll find answers here.So this App https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/sync-across-your-devicesphone link or Windows link whatever you call is supposed to me the option to hear...
  5. Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link

Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link: I've been looking for a solution to this problem for quite a while with no success so hopefully I'll find answers here.So this App https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/sync-across-your-devicesphone link or Windows link whatever you call is supposed to me the option to hear...
  6. Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Phone Link Audio Call Quality

Phone Link Audio Call Quality: Hello, Before I start, I already tried everything on the Microsoft support knowledge base and forums...Just got a new Dell XPS 8960 w/Windows 11 Home/23H2. All updates Windows and drivers applied. I am trying to setup the Phone Link with my Google Pixel 6a Android Phone...
  8. Phone Link calling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link calling: Can anyone offer suggestions about how I can improve my system to better utilize the calling feature of Phone Link. Calls cut in and out, people complain they can't hear me, and I have a lot of problems with automated attendents. I am using my Webcam microphone for input and...
  9. Phone Link calling

Phone Link calling: Can anyone offer suggestions about how I can improve my system to better utilize the calling feature of Phone Link. Calls cut in and out, people complain they can't hear me, and I have a lot of problems with automated attendents. I am using my Webcam microphone for input and...
  10. Calls through Your Phone app

Calls through Your Phone app: Hello, I would like to use Your Phone app to make phone calls from the laptop. Does the phone that I linked to the laptop needs to have credit in it in order to make the call from the laptop? or it just needs a sim card. thank you...