Windows 10: Aug 10 2022 Update

Discus and support Aug 10 2022 Update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After this update, the browser on my second screen, run through a HDMI cord, is now increased in size. But when I drag it back to the laptop screen it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David_David_, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Aug 10 2022 Update

After this update, the browser on my second screen, run through a HDMI cord, is now increased in size. But when I drag it back to the laptop screen it returns to normal size. I've tried zooming out, etc, playing with the view and no luck getting it back to normal. Resolutions are exactly the same, the icons are the same. It's just the browsers.

:)

David_David_, Aug 14, 2022

2. Windows 10 June 2022 update

Hi there, 2 weeks ago I started using a PC that was in storage. On my last shutdown it started the June 2022 Window 10 update. For the last 17 hours the screen says "Working on updates 90%. Don't turn off ...... Any suggestions?

Alan Weston, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Microsoft February 2022 Security Updates

February 2022 Security Updates

Updates this Month

This release consists of security updates for the following products, features and roles.

• Azure Data Explorer
    • Kestrel Web Server
    • Microsoft Dynamics
    • Microsoft Dynamics GP
    • Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
    • Microsoft Office
    • Microsoft Office Excel
    • Microsoft Office Outlook
    • Microsoft Office SharePoint
    • Microsoft Office Visio
    • Microsoft OneDrive
    • Microsoft Teams
    • Microsoft Windows Codecs Library
    • Power BI
    • Roaming Security Rights Management Services
    • Role: DNS Server
    • Role: Windows Hyper-V
    • SQL Server
    • Visual Studio Code
    • Windows Common Log File System Driver
    • Windows DWM Core Library
    • Windows Kernel
    • Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers
    • Windows Named Pipe File System
    • Windows Print Spooler Components
    • Windows Remote Access Connection Manager
    • Windows Remote Procedure Call Runtime
    • Windows User Account Profile
    • Windows Win32K
    Please note the following information regarding the security updates:

Security Update Guide Blog Posts

Date Blog Post

January 11, 2022 Coming Soon: New Security Update Guide Notification System

February 9, 2021 Continuing to Listen: Good News about the Security Update Guide API

January 13, 2021 Security Update Guide Supports CVEs Assigned by Industry Partners

December 8, 2020 Security Update Guide: Let’s keep the conversation going

November 9, 2020 Vulnerability Descriptions in the New Version of the Security Update Guide

Relevant Information

• The new Hotpatching feature is now generally available. Please see Hotpatching feature for Windows Server Azure Edition virtual machines (VMs) for more information.
    • Windows 10 updates are cumulative. The monthly security release includes all security fixes for vulnerabilities that affect Windows 10, in addition to non-security updates. The updates are available via the Microsoft Update Catalog. For information on lifecycle and support dates for Windows 10 operating systems, please see Windows Lifecycle Facts Sheet.
    • Microsoft is improving Windows Release Notes. For more information, please see What's next for Windows release notes.
    • A list of the latest servicing stack updates for each operating system can be found in ADV990001. This list will be updated whenever a new servicing stack update is released. It is important to install the latest servicing stack update.
    • In addition to security changes for the vulnerabilities, updates include defense-in-depth updates to help improve security-related features.
    • Customers running Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2008 need to purchase the Extended Security Update to continue receiving security updates. See 4522133 for more information.
    FAQs, Mitigations, and Workarounds

The following CVEs have FAQs, Mitigations, or Workarounds. You can see these in more detail from the Vulnerabilities tab by selecting FAQs, Mitigations and Workarounds columns in the Edit Columns panel.

Known Issues

You can see these in more detail from the Deployments tab by selecting Known Issues column in the Edit Columns panel.

For more information about Windows Known Issues, please see Windows message center (links to currently-supported versions of Windows are in the left pane).

KB Article Applies To

5010342 Windows 10, version 20H2, Windows Server, version 20H2, Windows 10, version 21H1, Windows 10, version 21H2

5010351 Windows 10, version 1809, Windows Server 2019

5010354 Windows Server 2022

5010384 Windows Server 2008 (Monthly Rollup)

5010392 Windows Server 2012 (Monthly Rollup)

5010395 Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Security-only update)

5010403 Windows Server 2008 (Security-only update)

5010404 Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 (Monthly Rollup)

5010412 Windows Server 2012 (Security-only update)

5010419 Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Monthly Rollup)

5010422 Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 (Security-only update)

5002135 SharePoint Server 2019

Released: Feb 8, 2022

February 2022 Security Updates - Release Notes - Security Update Guide - Microsoft

NICK ADSL UK, Aug 14, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

Aug 10 2022 Update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Aug 10 2022 Update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Aug 10 2022 Update

1. Aug 10 2022 Update - Similar Threads - Aug 2022 Update

2. Aug 12 Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Aug 12 Updates: Allowed computer to install update Aug 12 2022 updates. MSN news feed appeared. Yeah. Can't turn it off, minimize it, delete it, disable it. Oh... Getting into settings or task manager....forget about it....cpo is dead in water... No browser or other programs. Thoughts?...
  3. Aug 12 Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aug 12 Updates: Allowed computer to install update Aug 12 2022 updates. MSN news feed appeared. Yeah. Can't turn it off, minimize it, delete it, disable it. Oh... Getting into settings or task manager....forget about it....cpo is dead in water... No browser or other programs. Thoughts?...
  4. Aug 12 Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Aug 10 2022 Update

Aug 10 2022 Update: After this update, the browser on my second screen, run through a HDMI cord, is now increased in size. But when I drag it back to the laptop screen it returns to normal size. I've tried zooming out, etc, playing with the view and no luck getting it back to normal. Resolutions...
  6. .dll Files missing after 9 Aug 2022 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .dll Files missing after 9 Aug 2022 Update: So I'm a content creator and this is extremely urgent as it affects my work and therefore my income. After the latest windows update, my PC wouldn't start and hung on the Windows "blue logo" screen for minutes before I did a hard reset. When startup successfully completed...
  7. .dll Files missing after 9 Aug 2022 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dll Files missing after 9 Aug 2022 Update: So I'm a content creator and this is extremely urgent as it affects my work and therefore my income. After the latest windows update, my PC wouldn't start and hung on the Windows "blue logo" screen for minutes before I did a hard reset. When startup successfully completed...
  8. .dll Files missing after 9 Aug 2022 Update

9. Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022

Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022: For the past two days I have tried to setup a new Microsoft account. However I keep getting stuck in a loop. To rule out something in the computer I'm using, I have tried on 5 different computers in three different states. The results from the past couple of days have been...
  10. Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022: For the past two days I have tried to setup a new Microsoft account. However I keep getting stuck in a loop. To rule out something in the computer I'm using, I have tried on 5 different computers in three different states. The results from the past couple of days have been...