Windows 10: Aug 28 update colors

Discus and support Aug 28 update colors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After the latest updates, last night, the colors on my desktop have changed dramatically, and I HATE them. __ The desktop "windows" background color... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BevKenn, Aug 29, 2019.

1. BevKenn Win User

Aug 28 update colors

After the latest updates, last night, the colors on my desktop have changed dramatically, and I HATE them.
    __ The desktop "windows" background color progression was so glaring on the left side I finally had to change it to a solid color after trying all the available coloration options.

Since changing to the solid color, I have to choose either "light" or "dark" and neither is acceptable. Light makes my task bar white, and dark makes all my tabs black. -- I do not understand why anybody would make such drastic changes to something that was not a problem, especially with no ability to revert to the previous coloration.

How can I get the previous coloration back?

:)

BevKenn, Aug 29, 2019

2. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to change the font color for Cortana on your PC, I suggest you to follow the step mentioned below:

Steps:

1. Type ‘Color settings’ in the Windows search bar.
    2. Tap on the ‘Color’ option.
    3. Uncheck ‘Automatically pick an accent color from my background’.
    4. You can select the preferred color, under
      Windows colors
    5. You can click on Cortana and you will be able to notice the color that was selected.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Aug 28 update colors

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Aug 28 update colors

1. Aug 28 update colors - Similar Threads - Aug update colors

2. Aug 9 security update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aug 9 security update: After this update my DC++ has failed to work properly. I have been on a mission since then. today I finally figured out what caused it.. I put it all on a win 11 system and it worked for a few minutes then did the same thing. After some time and other many other efforts I...
  3. Aug 12 Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Aug 12 Updates: Allowed computer to install update Aug 12 2022 updates. MSN news feed appeared. Yeah. Can't turn it off, minimize it, delete it, disable it. Oh... Getting into settings or task manager....forget about it....cpo is dead in water... No browser or other programs. Thoughts?...
  4. Aug 12 Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aug 12 Updates: Allowed computer to install update Aug 12 2022 updates. MSN news feed appeared. Yeah. Can't turn it off, minimize it, delete it, disable it. Oh... Getting into settings or task manager....forget about it....cpo is dead in water... No browser or other programs. Thoughts?...
  5. Aug 12 Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Aug 10 2022 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aug 10 2022 Update: After this update, the browser on my second screen, run through a HDMI cord, is now increased in size. But when I drag it back to the laptop screen it returns to normal size. I've tried zooming out, etc, playing with the view and no luck getting it back to normal. Resolutions...
  7. New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - Aug. 28

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - Aug. 28: Microsoft Edge for Android: Introducing the new Microsoft Edge . It’s time to expect more. More privacy. More control. More productivity. More value. Browse anywhere with one continuous experience from your phone to your computer and other signed-in devices....
  8. Windows update Aug 18.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update Aug 18.: After Windows update today my Chrome bookmarks are gone and my Adobe Lightroom library. Can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-aug-18/1adf946b-0a41-4985-a847-807a12b77454
  9. Aug 5th update not installing.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Aug 5th update not installing.: My computer downloads the update and installs the update, i restart my computer, i go through the startup update screen, get to 59% then it says the update cant be completed. undoing changes. Restarts. and does it again 3-4 times then my computer boots up again without the...
  10. Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) Sprint 122 Update Aug. 28

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) Sprint 122 Update Aug. 28: In the Sprint 122 Update of Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) we’re announcing the general availability of customizable work item rules to automate work item behavior. This is key to leveraging the simplicity of the Inheritance process model. Read more about Customizable...