Windows 10: Aug 5th update not installing.

Discus and support Aug 5th update not installing. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My computer downloads the update and installs the update, i restart my computer, i go through the startup update screen, get to 59% then it says the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RobMathew, Aug 5, 2015.

1. RobMathew Win User

Aug 5th update not installing.

My computer downloads the update and installs the update, i restart my computer, i go through the startup update screen, get to 59% then it says the update cant be completed. undoing changes. Restarts. and does it again 3-4 times then my computer boots up again without the update.

windows 10 has been nothing but a problem since ive downloaded it, I'm EXTREMELY unhappy with it.

:)

RobMathew, Aug 5, 2015

2. c3-00 home screen configuraton - "waiting"

I notice the last post was Aug 5th and there hasn't been any follow up from Nokia...

I purchased my C3 on Aug 17th and updated the software to V08.63 from V04.60 because of the waiting issue as well, with no fix...

Are they looking into this anymore? Do we have to live with this?

This is my 4th Nokia and I hope its not my last.

hiker44---01, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Mail App

Uninstall all cumulative security patches you can find except the 1st one from July 29th and Aug 5th one and all will be good ... just dont install last one from 2 days ago as it will still screw mail sync up ...

ShinoAmakusa, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Aug 5th update not installing.

1. Aug 5th update not installing. - Similar Threads - Aug 5th update

2. Aug 9 security update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aug 9 security update: After this update my DC++ has failed to work properly. I have been on a mission since then. today I finally figured out what caused it.. I put it all on a win 11 system and it worked for a few minutes then did the same thing. After some time and other many other efforts I...
  3. Aug 12 Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Aug 12 Updates: Allowed computer to install update Aug 12 2022 updates. MSN news feed appeared. Yeah. Can't turn it off, minimize it, delete it, disable it. Oh... Getting into settings or task manager....forget about it....cpo is dead in water... No browser or other programs. Thoughts?...
  4. Aug 12 Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aug 12 Updates: Allowed computer to install update Aug 12 2022 updates. MSN news feed appeared. Yeah. Can't turn it off, minimize it, delete it, disable it. Oh... Getting into settings or task manager....forget about it....cpo is dead in water... No browser or other programs. Thoughts?...
  5. Aug 12 Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Aug 10 2022 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aug 10 2022 Update: After this update, the browser on my second screen, run through a HDMI cord, is now increased in size. But when I drag it back to the laptop screen it returns to normal size. I've tried zooming out, etc, playing with the view and no luck getting it back to normal. Resolutions...
  7. Windows update Aug 18.

Windows update Aug 18.: After Windows update today my Chrome bookmarks are gone and my Adobe Lightroom library. Can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-aug-18/1adf946b-0a41-4985-a847-807a12b77454
  8. Installing Updates of 5th February 2020

Installing Updates of 5th February 2020: I am using Windows 10 Home on my Hp laptop So,after having problem with Windows search bar, I performed a system restore and the problem is solved. But, windows is still offering me those buggy updates of 5th February 2020 again. Should I install them or pause updates?...
  9. Aug 28 update colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aug 28 update colors: After the latest updates, last night, the colors on my desktop have changed dramatically, and I HATE them. __ The desktop "windows" background color progression was so glaring on the left side I finally had to change it to a solid color after trying all the available...
  10. New Surface Pro (5th Gen) Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - Aug. 1

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro (5th Gen) Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - Aug. 1: Improvements and fixes in the update The following updates are available for all Surface Pro (5th Gen) devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. – Bluetooth –...