Windows 10: Aug Patch Tues offerings GONE

Discus and support Aug Patch Tues offerings GONE in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; win10 Pro ver 1909 ver 18363.959 on Acer Aspire e5-576G-5762 On or about 13 Aug, the aug offerings appeared-notify but not downloaded, as it should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DriftyDonn, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Aug Patch Tues offerings GONE

win10 Pro ver 1909 ver 18363.959 on Acer Aspire e5-576G-5762

On or about 13 Aug, the aug offerings appeared-notify but not downloaded, as it should have been( alittle late but they showed up. I ran wushowhide and hid both offerings- I do not recall what the numbers were but I had them hidden, right. So it appeared. Then WU finally checked again and all disappeared from the WU Que- as was supposed to., still hidden awaiting the go ahead . Curiously, on about the 15th Aug, the same updates appeared and I was notified ready to download. Huh! So I hid these too. What else could I do? Dont want to install and take my chances. So I checked hidden and there they were. 1X

But a day later I checked in hidden again(paranoia runs deep) and that dang net previw(kbXXXXXX900) is there and it has been installed successfully TWICE already , but the Aug offerings were gone!
    So I am at a total loss about whats going on. How will I get the Aug updates now? There were only 2 so I assumed msft knew what I needed but twice offered then gone?
    WU has checked several times and informs me I am up to date- yet no Aug update files are installed.
    According to Belarc (tonight) 2 security updates are missing.
    Microsoft security update (KB4565351)
    Microsoft security update (KB4569751)

Any suggestions on how to get wu to see they are missing and offer again? I want to hide them until all clear is given from other sites....ASKWOODY

Thank you
    Drifty Donn

:)

DriftyDonn, Aug 24, 2020

2. Aug Patch Tues offerings GONE

win10 Pro ver 1909 ver 18363.959 on Acer Aspire e5-576G-5762

On or about 13 Aug, the aug offerings appeared-notify but not downloaded, as it should have been( alittle late but they showed up. I ran wushowhide and hid both offerings- I do not recall what the numbers were but I had them hidden, right. So it appeared. Then WU finally checked again and all disappeared from the WU Que- as was supposed to., still hidden awaiting the go ahead . Curiously, on about the 15th Aug, the same updates appeared and I was notified ready to download. Huh! So I hid these too. What else could I do? Dont want to install and take my chances. So I checked hidden and there they were. 1X

But a day later I checked in hidden again(paranoia runs deep) and that dang net previw(kbXXXXXX900) is there and it has been installed successfully TWICE already , but the Aug offerings were gone!
    So I am at a total loss about whats going on. How will I get the Aug updates now? There were only 2 so I assumed msft knew what I needed but twice offered then gone?
    WU has checked several times and informs me I am up to date- yet no Aug update files are installed.
    According to Belarc (tonight) 2 security updates are missing.
    Microsoft security update (KB4565351)
    Microsoft security update (KB4569751)

Any suggestions on how to get wu to see they are missing and offer again? I want to hide them until all clear is given from other sites....ASKWOODY

Thank you
    Drifty Donn

DriftyDonn, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Robert11 Win User

Aug Patch Tues offerings GONE

eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Hi,

The Patch you suggested worked well, and fast.
    Sure a lot easier than following 17 steps !

Any idea when the new Patch for the new problem will be available ?

Will it be posted here ? Where ?

Thanks again for all the help,
    Bob

Robert11, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Aug Patch Tues offerings GONE

1. Aug Patch Tues offerings GONE - Similar Threads - Aug Patch Tues

2. Since the patch update on Tuesday Aug 29th, 2022 all my Macros in Excel have been disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the patch update on Tuesday Aug 29th, 2022 all my Macros in Excel have been disabled.: Since the patch update on Tuesday Aug 29th, 2022 all my Macros in Excel have been disabled. I have Enable them under Trust Center / Macros but Microsoft is still blocking them. I don't see the Security Section under the General Tab in Properties. What else can I do to Enable...
  3. Aug 12 Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Aug 12 Updates: Allowed computer to install update Aug 12 2022 updates. MSN news feed appeared. Yeah. Can't turn it off, minimize it, delete it, disable it. Oh... Getting into settings or task manager....forget about it....cpo is dead in water... No browser or other programs. Thoughts?...
  4. Aug 12 Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aug 12 Updates: Allowed computer to install update Aug 12 2022 updates. MSN news feed appeared. Yeah. Can't turn it off, minimize it, delete it, disable it. Oh... Getting into settings or task manager....forget about it....cpo is dead in water... No browser or other programs. Thoughts?...
  5. Aug 12 Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Anyone noticed that MS Edge Chromium does not update after Patch Tues?

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone noticed that MS Edge Chromium does not update after Patch Tues?: All Have noticed an oddball scenario here where my small network of 8 physical machines and 4 VMs would automatically get the latest versions of MS Edge Chromium like clockwork with the help of these two tasks that are installed to Task Scheduler: [img] But after this...
  7. It's Patch Tues. 2/9/21 And Here Is The Information on KB4601319 And KB4601050

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It's Patch Tues. 2/9/21 And Here Is The Information on KB4601319 And KB4601050: [IMG] [IMG] I installed both of these cumulative Updates with NO Problems. And there was a new Malware removal tool that installed along with these two that also went flawless. I Hope this information helped you Cheers,...
  8. Where are Oct2020 patch offerings

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are Oct2020 patch offerings: I last applied patch from Sept on 5 Oct. w/ no issues. WU last checked 13Oct at 8:50 a.m. Eastern time so I understand it was before MSFT was awake and sending them out but my PC hasn't even checked since then. Any idea's about why? I use group policy to notify but do not dl...
  9. Aug Patch Tues offerings GONE

in Windows 10 Support
    Aug Patch Tues offerings GONE: win10 Pro ver 1909 ver 18363.959 on Acer Aspire e5-576G-5762 On or about 13 Aug, the aug offerings appeared-notify but not downloaded, as it should have been( alittle late but they showed up. I ran wushowhide and hid both offerings- I do not recall what the numbers were but...
  10. If HomeGroup is gone why is it still offered Windows 10 Home V 1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If HomeGroup is gone why is it still offered Windows 10 Home V 1909: [img] If home-group has truly been removed from Windows 10 why does it still show as an option when clicking "Share With" on a folder? I definitely dont want to use it but how can I remove the options? This subject came up lately when we were looking at different ways to...