Windows 10: August 1 - ERROR message - Cannot load Daily ChallengeGame

Discus and support August 1 - ERROR message - Cannot load Daily ChallengeGame in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; August 1 - ERROR message - Cannot load Daily ChallengeGame... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ill45NC, Aug 1, 2018.

1. ill45NC Win User

August 1 - ERROR message - Cannot load Daily ChallengeGame

:)

ill45NC, Aug 1, 2018

2. TRIXX error message on loading

Got a bluescreen on a bad Cpu overclock that corrupted the video drivers, so I uninstalled and re-installed all the AMD CCC pkg. Now when I try to activate TRIXX, I get the following error message: "Could not create driver file (C:\Program Files (X86)\Sapphire TRIXX\|\Temp\\TRIXX.sys contains an incorrect path )".

Worked fine before the bluescreen. uninstalled and re-installed the 4 latest versions, including the 4.0 that was working. One thing for sure, there isn't a TRIXX.sys file anywhere in the computer.

Installed msi afterburner to see if it worked, and it did. (then uninstalled it)

(see my system specs for details)

Anybody got a suggestion ??

Thanks-

AngryChief, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Solitaire Daily Challenge Won't Load

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Do you get any error code or error message?
    I would suggest you try the following steps and see if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows key + X and click on
    Control Panel.

2. Change View by from Category
    to Large Icons/Small Icons.

3. Click on Troubleshooting and then select View all.

4. Select Windows Store Apps and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Also I suggest you to check for Store Updates as below.

1. Open Windows Store. Press Windows key
    and click on Store tile)

2. Click on the USER icon and select
    Download and update.

3. Click on Check for Updates.

4. If there are any pending updates available select
    Update All.

Method 3: Perform Windows store Reset.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Command Prompt (Admin) to open the Elevated Command Prompt. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)
    • Type WSreset.exe and hit
      Enter
    • Exit Command Prompt.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 1, 2018
  4. August 1 - ERROR message - Cannot load Daily ChallengeGame

Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    • Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    • Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    • Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

• Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

1. August 1 - ERROR message - Cannot load Daily ChallengeGame - Similar Threads - August ERROR message

2. Assembly loaded error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assembly loaded error message: Hi, After windowns did update and restart Iv'e got this message :Exception calling "Load" with "1" arguments: "Could not load file or assembly '1617064 bytes loaded from AnonymouslyHosted DynamicMethods Assembly, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one...
  3. Assembly loaded error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Assembly loaded error message: Hi, After windowns did update and restart Iv'e got this message :Exception calling "Load" with "1" arguments: "Could not load file or assembly '1617064 bytes loaded from AnonymouslyHosted DynamicMethods Assembly, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one...
  4. Fatal Error "Coordinator -1" message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fatal Error "Coordinator -1" message: I got an error message when rebooting- it said Fatal Error "Coordinator -1". Can someone let me know that this is and how to fix it? Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fatal-error-coordinator-1-message/9c870ae4-d287-462f-87e6-b1e451f2d896
  5. Since 1st August I cannot get into the daily challenges for Sudoku.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since 1st August I cannot get into the daily challenges for Sudoku.: Since 1st August I cannot get into the daily challenges for Sudoku. which I have been using for years. I have changed nothing! The message I get is "There was a problem downloading Daily Challenge Data. Please refer to error code 002000.By changing the date on my PC I managed...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge Download Error Message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge Download Error Message: Why do i keep getting a "download error" message when i try to play daily challenge on solitaire collection? I can access everything else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-daily-challenge/a2d85782-b925-4336-98fc-7bb01e83c4c4
  7. Wsl shell always shows an error message on the daily inform.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wsl shell always shows an error message on the daily inform.: /usr/lib/ubuntu-release-upgrader/release-upgrade-motd: 31: cannot create /var/lib/ubuntu-release-upgrader/release-upgrade-available: Permission denied This is what the message shows on wsl once a day. Although it seems to be no harm, I still wonder how can I avoid this. I...
  8. A+ VCE "error loading file" message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A+ VCE "error loading file" message: A+VCE does not work anymore. The app developpers "On-labs" are out of business. And obviously microsoft support team could not help to fix the issue. When you ask about Refund. After losing your time talking and chatting with Microsoft billing guys. Will not approve it...
  9. 10 August Tripeaks Daily Challenge frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    10 August Tripeaks Daily Challenge frozen: Anyone else have this problem? On the "Daily Challenge" for 10 August, the Tripeaks game is "frozen" on the Queen of Spades when it opens. Every other Tripeak this month has worked perfectly. Shutting down the computer and relaunching makes no difference. Closing the...
  10. August 1 - Can't load Microsoft Daily Challenge Word Games - Error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    August 1 - Can't load Microsoft Daily Challenge Word Games - Error Message: August 1 - Can't load Microsoft Daily Challenge Word Games - Error Message AND in Wordament - there are no new challenges Any help appreciated....